Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. (2682 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / How Do I Manage With This Character? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by nonnyp(f): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
I am a mother of two,3 yrs and 1yr old. I teach in a private sec school,where am paid 23,000.00.we moved to our own apartment last year,pls hw can i manage ds money and stil b a good home maker.
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by Joagbaje(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2011
It depends on how much your husband earns. Doesn't he have a job? Or are you a single mother? If you are ,what part do the fathers of the kids play? We need such information .
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by ifyalways(f): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2011
^You would grow gray hairs while waiting for an answer to that question.

OP has the reputation of starting a thread and running away.
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by samtoye(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
I think your question should be the other way round, teach us how you have been managing !!!
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by Bawss1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
Maybe this is another attention seeker.

samtoye:

I think your question should be the other way round, teach us how you have been managing !!!

Word!
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by nonnyp(f): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2012
plz am back
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by mission08: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
Welcome back cheesy cheesy How was the moon? Anyway now that u r back, could u answer the questions Joagbaje previously raised?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by Davedavy: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
mission08:

Welcome back cheesy cheesy How was the moon? Anyway now that u r back, could u answer the questions Joagbaje previously raised?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by nonnyp(f): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2012
@ jogbaje thanks 4 d question, am not a single parent, and my hubby is into sand, chippings supply but he is thge type that had d orientation of not buying things in bulk n i want to complement with mine.how do i achieve that with salary of that grade.
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by toyemz(f): 4:13am On Feb 12, 2012
^^^
go into buying and selling
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by Shokoloko(f): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2012
she has just said she is a teacher and ur saying to go into buying and selling. poster what you need to do is to make a budget. immediately you receive you salary after paying your tithe of N2300. remove 3000 and save for emergencies buy your main food items in bags rice, beans, yam, garri. maybe quarter bag of rice and beans. buy the weavons or hair extensions you need not more than one hair do per month.if it spoils before.then you can use a wig. im happy that ur trying to support your husband.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by Shokoloko(f): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2012
with prayers it wont always be tight for you. thank God you dont have more than two kids
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2012
Just separate your wants and your needs. You have to fight the urge to buy the things you don't absolutely need. Try and save about N3000 of your salary. You should try and dabble into some petty trading to augment your income.
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by nonnyp(f): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2012
@ shokoloko n domnique tanx 4 d practical approch u gave 2 my question,am so grateful.
Re: How Do I Manage My Meagre Salary. by Honeycity(f): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2012
i wonder how poster will cope with salary after subsidy removal. e no easy eh!

(1) (Reply)

just enjoy / Is It Okay To Borrow Money For Your Wedding Ceremony? / Please Someone Should Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.