Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience (6886 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village / Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min / Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by aieromon(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Do you have an experience with the town?

No. Comment was based on the other thread in the Property section.
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Gboliwe: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
aieromon:

No. Comment was based on the other thread in the Property section.

Ok. It's not an experience anybody should wish for though.

The thread is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by kendo101: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oga, you get mind. You still dey available nationwide after this your near death experience.
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
My Redeemer liveth! Oh, some people have sold their souls to the devil oooooooo shocked cry
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by vivypretty(f): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
always put God first.thank God for ur life

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by kennynelcon(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
READ it...the story funny but with morals
powerfulsettingz:
Pls someone should summarize the write up me
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by TRADELYN: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
@harryo1,

Don't you have business policies?
Never let your prospects/clients dictate/control how the business deal should go! You just need to be flexible as to how you practise your business policies.
Trust me, you would have killed his interest in you if you had insisted for him to make some payments.
Above this, you need to know about him well before honouring his request; you will observe that their victims are usually individuals who don't have strong business policies.

#ALLGloryToGOD!

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Harry01, look what I found on google https://www.nairaland.com/2477207/experience-owerri-client

Mr Seun, you should see this.
Wow My God thanks for sharing the link to that thread. Imagine while I was searching before the journey, I never saw this and now am seeing it. It brings to mind the missing doctor that just finished service cos Owerri was mentioned in his story also being a native of the town. I hope he is found alive cos he might have been summoned to come render a service and thatsnit. Also to those who do home deliveries please lets be all security cautious.
Just read through that thread now and wow am dancing and praising God now that I was lucky and came out unscathed unlike some sharing their experiences there chai baba God you are my all in all, ever faithful God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by MissIndependent(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
JESU shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
O Lord!
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
TRADELYN:
@harryo1,

Don't you have business policies?
Never let your prospects/clients dictate/control how the business deal should go! You just need to be flexible as to how you practise your business policies.
Trust me, you would have killed his interest in you if you had insisted for him to make some payments.
Above this, you need to know about him well before honouring his request; you will observe that their victims are usually individuals who don't have strong business policies.

#ALLGloryToGOD!
Thanks for your advice, you just said my mind cos I felt it will kill his interest truely if I insisted on payment cos as I am doubting him, he is doing thesame about me. Aspa my bhsiness policies now I have to really work on that my flexibility almost cost me my life

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Gboliwe: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
harry01:

Wow My God thanks for sharing the link to that thread. Imagine while I was searching before the journey, I never saw this and now am seeing it. It brings to mind the missing doctor that just finished service cos Owerri was mentioned in his story also being a native of the town. I hope he is found alive cos he might have been summoned to come render a service and thatsnit. Also to those who do home deliveries please lets be all security cautious.
Just read through that thread now and wow am dancing and praising God now that I was lucky and came out unscathed unlike some sharing their experiences there chai baba God you are my all in all, ever faithful God

Sad to inform you, the doctor is dead. Has been dead all this while. The story says he had a fatal accident and couldn't survive. May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Sad to inform you, the doctor is dead. Has been dead all this while. The story says he had a fatal accident and couldn't survive. May his soul rest in peace.
My God!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by musicwriter(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
@harry01

There's so much news of ritualists coming out of Anambra and Imo. I have no idea why people will want to kill someone to make money. The other day I read a prostitute cut a man's dick with razor in Owerri with intention of selling dick to ritualists. When caught she said she've killed many. And she's selling it N150,000 per dick. How can someone kill a man because of N150,000?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by abubkhr: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
OP you are very smart you take style advertise your business with this cooked story, nice one.
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by jamace(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow! The world is in trouble. Evil men everywhere. shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Harmvirus(f): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow! Thank God for your life o
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
abubkhr:
OP you are very smart you take style advertise your business with this cooked story, nice one.
Wow is that what you think? You are so wrong. Please kindly read the thread @Gboliwe posted and see guys (more than 5 so far) sharing their experiences some were not as lucky as myself. Why I posted the advert was to show where it all started and to say we still open to business and still believe in the power of social forums to get contracts moreover all this just makes me stronger, one of those things you will never learn in class as an entrepreneur/business man.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by shininstar42: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
harry01:

Wow is that what you think? You are so wrong. Please kindly read the thread @Gboliwe posted and see guys (more than 5 so far) sharing their experiences some were not as lucky as myself. Why I posted the advert was to show where it all started and to say we still open to business and still believe in the power of social forums to get contracts moreover all this just makes me stronger, one of those things you will never learn in class as an entrepreneur/business man.

Y mind him? He may b one of them. For Calling all this testimonies story

8 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Gboliwe: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2015
There's something consistent in the modus-operandi of this thief.

He invites his potential victims on weekends especially, the last weekend.

Afraid is still catching me with these stories.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Oh My God. Please share his NL moniker and other details.
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Osama10(m): 1:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Greedy Crazy people everywhere, what I don't really understand is the madness for wealth.
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Fyneuz(m): 2:20am On Jul 27, 2015
My brother am so happy for your life that is being saved by God.All members of this house should indeed take absolute note of this.No matter what for me so grateful that you had the courage to share this awful experience. It is an eye opener and a life saver for so many Nigerians. Please i will advice this information should go viral by sharing it on Facebook and Twitter cos there are many Nigerians that do not come to this website but visits the two sites mentioned above. We should do this as quickly as possible cos we don't know who the next person that will fall into this trap all in the name of looking for our dailybread.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by tonjeola(m): 4:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Thank God for your life
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Omen... see concept.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by dammytosh: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Stories like this won't make front page but useless articles from Barcanista and his team of Wailers will hit the front page immediately.

I am sure the fraudster will have a monicker and will be involved in all this tribal bigotry that is the new order of the day.

Mods should send this to the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Cetona(f): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
OMG! Thank God for your life Op and others from the other thread who have had such experience.

people should be more vigilant this days, evil abound everywhere.
Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by peedeeasobie(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2015
abubkhr:

This is the Mr. David, a ritualist and a dupe!

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2015
abubkhr:
f00lish f00l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Am happy for you.
That means God loves you this much!
Go thank him openly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Info On Haulage Business / How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. / Nigeria’s GDP To Hit $3.3 Trillion In 2050 – Pwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.