Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony (1920 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by ketekete: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2015

This photos of VP Osinbajo was taken yesterday as he attends the 90th Birthday Celebration of Mrs. Dorcas M. Adebayo in Ibadan.

See the combination nah.. You gotta love this man by fire by force.. God bless our VP. Photo courtesy of Sesco Photography.

Learn more here: http://ketekete.com/vp-osinbajo-looks-good-as-he-attends-birthday-party-coronation-anniversary/
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Y
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Tolexander: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
His whitee parachute makes sense!

Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Shortyy(f): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Warisdis?
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by ketekete: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
To you its parachute abi?
Tolexander:
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Tolexander: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
ketekete:
To you its parachute abi?
what is it to you?
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by ketekete: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Its called Agbada guy.. I refused to be brainwashed by western style, unlike you.
Tolexander:
what is it to you?
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Tolexander: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
ketekete:
Its called Agbada guy.. I refused to be brainwashed by western style, unlike you.
Igbo na bastard!
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by lovinam: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Igbo na bastard!
did u just say igbo na bastard or maybe you meant the drug? I want to belive you are not a tribalist. I've been seeing some funny post from you.
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Tolexander: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2015
lovinam:
did u just say igbo na bastard or maybe you meant the drug? I want to belive you are not a tribalist. I've been seeing some funny post from you.
mama mia,

Marijuana is called Igbo in Yoruba.

Funny posts like what ma?
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by omenka(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Kai ooo!!! You need Jesus in your life aswear!

Rotflmao.. gringringrin
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by lovinam: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Ok cool. Politics section na. Its all good sha. Sorry I misunderstood you. Have a victorious day!
Tolexander:
mama mia,

Marijuana is called Igbo in Yoruba.

Funny posts like what ma?
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by omenka(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Shortyy:
Warisdis?
It is a picture of your Vice President, Yomi Osinbajo wearing an unblemished white flowing Agbada, looking like the King he is.

I suppose you don't like it.
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Tolexander: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Kai ooo!!! You need Jesus in your life aswear!

Rotflmao.. gringringrin
Omenka, you dey introduce Jesus to me? gringrin

Me wey holy pass you gringringrin
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by omenka(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Omenka, you dey introduce Jesus to me? gringrin

Me wey holy pass you gringringrin
Ok, you need to wash your brain with jik. Your own too much. Haba! Parachute ke! Lmao grin

Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by DropShot: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2015
VPYO should dress more like this. This is grand and very befitting.
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Tolexander: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2015
lovinam:
Ok cool. Politics section na. Its all good sha. Sorry I misunderstood you. Have a victorious day!
not tribalism o, na pro-Nigerinism or better called anti-biafranism.

Imagine having to apply for visa before seeing chucks, uche, ngozi, chiamaka et al who have been my lovely friends since childhood.
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by lovinam: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Tolexander:
not tribalism o, na pro-Nigerinism or better called anti-biafranism.

Imagine having to apply for visa before seeing chucks, uche, ngozi, chiamaka et al who have been my lovely friends since childhood.
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Shortyy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
It is a picture of your Vice President, Yomi Osinbajo wearing an unblemished white flowing Agbada, looking like the King he is.

I suppose you don't like it.
I don't like it
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by omenka(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Shortyy:

I don't like it
Well, I didn't think you would.

Whatever it is, I'm glad you heeded my advice last time. You sound a bit different now. Way to go! smiley
Re: VP Osinbajo Looks Good As He Attends A Birthday Ceremony by Shortyy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Well, I didn't think you would.

Whatever it is, I'm glad you heeded my advice last time. You sound a bit different now. Way to go! smiley
What advice? Yea, You wish. I Say what i want to say and when i want to say it. To hell with your advice

I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! / Top india Cities after the big 4 / Who Remembers This Buhari's Campaign Promise?