Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Have Anyone Heard Of Fast Track. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Anyone Heard Of Fast Track. (956 Views)

What Type Of Fast Goods Can I Import Into Nigeria / Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide / Has Anyone Heard About Www.growcropsonline.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Anyone Heard Of Fast Track. by Fredosita: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Plz house my cousin is seriously on my neck. She went for a seminar by an Organization called fast track at onitsha. Says they are USA based organization which deals in drugs and herbs. She is pressing me to help her with hug cash to start up and seems it's the more you introduce people the more your chances of gaining profit. She seems only interested in the profit aspect without knowing how it's operated. Does anyone knows about this. Plz.
Re: Have Anyone Heard Of Fast Track. by arbitrage: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2015
If you have heard of multi level marketing (mlm), then it shouldn't be different whether they call it gnld or forever living or fast track, it's all about bring people to join in order to get paid.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Jobs For Retirees In Africa / Enquriy On Canadian Dollar / Access Bank Charged Me 302 To $1, Its’ This Not Wickedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.