Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] (52823 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by kenedy175(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice Car. My dream car is a camaro GTS
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Lovechyld101(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
comewed:
yepa, when will i ride in this
Baba no underagte ur self u can buy a private Jet next year. It only fate and if you believe.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by ClintonDal(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
opeloida:
Perhaps if only successful BLACK people will do charitable works to promote education and hard, smart work among our people instead of flashing their wealth
What have u done with your own success? Abi are u not successful?

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by powerfulsettingz: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

Celebrities
Not touts
If he's ain't s celebrity how then would i know him?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by bunnainvest1: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Freemanan:
WHY IS DURELLA MISKIYASKI TUGBASKI NO LASKI FROM THE ZANGA NOT THERE?

undecided
Freemanan:

Is He still A Musician
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by refreshrate: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

If he's ain't s celebrity how then would i know him?

youre sure you really want me to answer this?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
I hear some Neva pay for the car finish self
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
/
A good number of them can afford it especially since they are fairly used ones.

However, it seems that a lot of people are mistaking show business for reality. There are quite a lot of acting and hyping involved. It is the nature of the business everywhere. Musicians, actors and athletes go broke all the time. It is nothing new.
\

2 Likes

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:
Some are not so rich like we're thinking.

They borrow, name their prices and pose with them.

When they fall sick, they expect the public to make donations (OJB's case).

Shebi Bruno Iwuoha no fit afford money for eye surgery.

I don't trust KCEE for one day.....his wack appearances and songs are complete evidence.

I hope say una don see the 50 Cent story.

I still believe say Wizkid and Don Jazzy fit afford them sha.

Shey na Timaya wey r@pe that rapeable woman abi? Him na suspect for KCEE group oh.

Last supper: I'm not hating. I admire their hustle but make we dey talk truth sometimes.

50 cent is not a good example, he really does have money.

For filing a false bankruptcy, he's been ordered to pay an additional $2m (making it $7m in total).

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Certifiedboss: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
ruggedtimi:
Owning an expensive car in the entertainment industry has always been the ‘main’ thing. And most of our popular celebs never fail to acquire these cool cars they often refer to as toys when they have the chance and means. Below are 8 Nigerian celebs and their Bentley cars…...
1. Wizkid
2. Don jazzy
3. timaya
4.Aremu afolayan

Truth be told . Most celebrities are not about that life . When unforseen occurence befalls them they cry to the public for donations .
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Obascoetubi: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
MADE IN ZIMBABWE HELICOPTER,GENERATOR,ELECTRIC CAR

SAITH Technologies founder
and inventor Sangulani Max
Chikumbutso stands by his
two-seater helicopter which
uses six different types of
fuel. Photo: Aaron Ufumeli/ more. http://kogistar..com/2015/07/a-zimbabwean-designer-inventor-and.html
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Some people use it for taxi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQFVRh6OJg8
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Ama80(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

I don't trust KCEE for one day.....his wack appearances and songs are complete evidence.

Shey na Timaya wey r@pe that RAPABLE woman abi? Him na suspect for KCEE group oh.

Last supper: I'm not hating. I admire their hustle but make we dey talk truth sometimes.
ds got my rib crackd
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by ajoskele(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ojestas:
Chineeeke!! Ajoskele, alakoba. . grin which clique ?
Make we no loud am..#teamPsquare..lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by charvick(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
What about DJ Exclusive?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by honeywealth75(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Alfa swagger for my area owns two
Why was his name not Included?
che ur Alfa swagger na celeb?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nicepoker(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wiz kid must always open his mouth like fish.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by scentmarlc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
diamondtutu:
Money

Kudii
Ego
Owo

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by rio8484(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Freemanan:
because he is languishing in the zanga
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by danies1941(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

Shey na Timaya wey r@pe that rapeable woman abi? Him na suspect for KCEE group oh.

So you really think 50cent is broke? Bankrupt? That was a strategy to avoid paying court fines of over $2 Million to his rival's girlfriend. Even the judge rejected his bankruptcy claim. There are some levels of income that even if all the witches in the world are chasing you-they cant make you go broke. Aside from recurring income from his music and other things-he now has significant interest in, produces and stars in one of the most popular shows on cable tv: Power.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Sureboy15: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

hear your self,kcee and timaya can afford three(3) of it. I am very sure of that regardless he is from my community,he is not a baby like wizkid in the industry. Money dey smell 4 der family lyk.....mmmm
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Hibiscuss(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Me self dey save..

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
opeloida:
Perhaps if only successful BLACK people will do charitable works to promote education and hard, smart work among our people instead of flashing their wealth
Dem be federal Government

People go make their cash, u say make dem no flash am!!
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by iamnemo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hahaha!! Mr Patrick though. grin grin
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by naijaboiy: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
After all I have read concerning the 50cent case of recent, I dare not believe most of these celebs and their Instagram picture rubbish ever again!
50 cent's claim of bankruptcy was a mere HOAX perpetuated by his Lawyer in order for him not to pay the girl again.

But the court discovered and ruled it out. Asking him to pay $2,000,000.

50cent is still super rich. I guess you didn't read the complete story. undecided
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
rio8484:
because he is languishing in the zanga
Too bad then
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
bunnainvest1:

undecided
Is He still A Musician
I doubt... Maybe into drugs now
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
God i believe in your power you have done it for some people ma gbagbe eminna o
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by mikaael(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Alfa swagger for my area owns two Why was his name not Included?

Cos no one knws him n no one cares if he exists
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

50 cent's claim of bankruptcy was a mere HOAX perpetuated by his Lawyer in order for him not to pay the girl again.

But the court discovered and ruled it out. Asking him to pay $2,000,000.

50cent is still super rich. I guess you didn't read the complete story. undecided

I haven't read anything about that truly.

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by free37: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai ...... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURED: Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-concealing Outfit / Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.