Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] (52826 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by mayordadon(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by amanze15(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:
Some are not so rich like we're thinking.

They borrow, name their prices and pose with them.

When they fall sick, they expect the public to make donations (OJB's case).

Shebi Bruno Iwuoha no fit afford money for eye surgery.

I don't trust KCEE for one day.....his wack appearances and songs are complete evidence.

I hope say una don see the 50 Cent story.

I still believe say Wizkid and Don Jazzy fit afford them sha.

Shey na Timaya wey r@pe that rapeable woman abi? Him na suspect for KCEE group oh.

Last supper: I'm not hating. I admire their hustle but make we dey talk truth sometimes.
50 cent's case is a HOax, a bentley continental is an affordable car for an artist who makes at least 300,000 dollars a year, some of them buy this cars on highest purchase, brother when you are super rich you get things on discount and also a celebrity
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by refreshrate: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2015
Remilekun101:
I have Ten.... So what the F

You dey fear God at all?

Na the real car dem mean o not picture for phone

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by ajoskele(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Ojestas:
Peter okoye.
Baba, carry me enter diz clique now..na yu dey reign now oh
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by ijechikky(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
How much be bentley sef? undecided
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by aspirebig: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2015
Where is the road to drive these cars.

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by refreshrate: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Alfa swagger for my area owns two
Why was his name not Included?

Celebrities

Not touts
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Ojestas(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2015
ajoskele:
Baba, carry me enter diz clique now..na yu dey reign now oh
Chineeeke!! Ajoskele, alakoba. . grin which clique ?

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2015
After all I have read concerning the 50cent case of recent, I dare not believe most of these celebs and their Instagram picture rubbish ever again!
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Remilekun101: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

You dey fear God at all?

Na the real car dem mean o not picture for phone

I know.. Need evidence?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by chuka5000(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

I don't trust KCEE for one day.....his wack appearances and songs are complete evidence.

Shey na Timaya wey r@pe that rapeable woman abi? Him na suspect for KCEE group oh.

Last supper: I'm not hating. I admire their hustle but make we dey talk truth sometimes.

Pls note that 50cent bankruptcy claim has been found to be false. As he just don't wanna pay the girl he's in court with
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2015
opeloida:
Perhaps if only successful BLACK people will do charitable works to promote education and hard, smart work among our people instead of flashing their wealth
. So na education give them the money abi na your office them the work na person like you the comit suicide because he no pass exams
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by refreshrate: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Remilekun101:

I know.. Need evidence?

You get 10 Bentley come still dey do class rep for Adekunle Ajasin Post UME people abi?

Issokay
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by danakins(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2015
What abt Dbanj.......donjazzy and dbanj acquired it together
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by UnimkeAk(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

50 cent was a stunt; he didn't want to pay up for releasing Rick Ross gf's sex tape.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by whodoornat: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2015
Y'all should check this out....Ramsey Nouah is Kidnapped in his new movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDUXB9A2Cz8
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Remilekun101: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2015
refreshrate:

You get 10 Bentley come still dey do class rep for Adekunle Ajasin Post UME people abi?

Issokay

Jesus........... dat one na Hustle na
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by no2fuks(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

hater alert
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by happney65: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

Bros,50cents case was a bunch of lies..He isn't broke..Hes does not want to pay charges for he's leaked sex tape.Hes lawyer came up with the Broke Paroo...Even at that he has being charged 2Million Dollars..You get it bro?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
P Square drives the latest, you didn't mention Jah Bless too.
Mavin's own is a Flying Spur and not Continental GT.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by millhouse: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
b
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Ziggyzito(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
D'banj owns a Bentley too.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
happney65:

Bros,50cents case was a bunch of lies..He isn't broke..Hes does not want to pay charges for he's leaked sex tape.Hes lawyer came up with the Broke Paroo...Even at that he has being charged 2Million Dollars..You get it bro?
yes bro, just like a company that was sued for copyright infringements, declared bankrupty, and later on sold it's assets and went free from it all.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by busyflexz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is ur Alfa Swagger a popular celebrity?
powerfulsettingz:
Alfa swagger for my area owns two
Why was his name not Included?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by hustla(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
And I hope people know there are Chinese Bentleys too
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by ejikeuzo: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by Shymm3x: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
These pseudo-celebs and rented cars smh.

Only two or three of them with customised plate numbers own their cars. The rest are frauds - fake it till you make it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by creamyzone: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dbanj should be No 1 on the list because he bought a bentley before any of these guys. Even that gold plated bentley don jazzy is still cruising around was bought by bangalee himself. OP pls review your list because there are many celebrities that own a bentley.

Eja nla even owns an Aston Martin acquired way back, far expensive than this bentley. A standing ovation for the recipient of the MAMA's evolution award.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by datigbogirl: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

What happened to 50cent?
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by goodgate: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedCard1:

Dayo Adeneye is Rich also.
Re: 8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Own A Bentley GT Car [photos] by nomoless: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
When the hustle is paying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURED: Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out In Cleavage-concealing Outfit / Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.