Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! (2848 Views)

List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. / Evolution Of Hip Hop Beefs? / Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by jeff101: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2009
[WARNING:What you are about to read is illegal & i could get sued for this except for the fact that no one knows who i am.if there is a single difference in what you are about to read and what will be officially announced on may 16,2009 at HHWA.DON'T EVER READ MY BLOG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the street all day & i keep my ear to the ground,thats why when S*@t happens i am the first to know it.That's what makes me different,so while you were checking out the nominees,HHW sprung a leak and i was in the right place at the right time.Now i know the winners and i am gonna give it to you 100% straight,just remember where you heard it first.

WWW.9JAHIPHOP..COM

AND THE WINNER IS,

ALBUM OF THE YEAR.
Gongo Aso-9ice

ARTISTE OF THE YEAR.
9ice

SONG OF THE YEAR.
Gongo Aso-9ice

RECORDING OF THE YEAR.
Can't do without you-Tuface FT Melissa Briggs

PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
I.D Cabasa

BEST MUSIC VIDEO
DJ Tee "Pere"-Mo hits allstars

BEST REGGAE/DANCEHALL ALBUM.
Gift & Grace-Timaya

BEST R&B/POP ALBUM.
Mr Capable-Banky w

BEST RAP ALBUM.
Talk about it-M.I

BEST COLLABO.
Street Credibility-9ice FT Tuface

BEST RAP SINGLE.
Kini big deal-Naeto C

BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE.(MALE)
Not the girl-Dare art alade

BEST VOCAL PERFORMERS.(FEMALE)
In the music-Omawunmi

NEXT RATED.
Wa waa alright-Kel

HIP HOP WORLD REVELATION.
BANKY W

AFRICAN ARTIST OF THE YEAR.
I dey kolo-Tinny

LYRICIST ON THE ROLL.
M.I

BEST STREET HOP.
04kasibe-DJ Zeez

BEST HIPHOP BLOG.
www.9jahiphop..com]
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by javalove(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2009
Modenine no dey abi!!! Na lie!!!!!!!!!
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by tosinaded(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hehehe i laff in swahili and hausa.
Mode9 ko mode0 ni
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by lalaboi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2009
Jeff101

2 words. . . . . .RUMOUR MONGER tongue
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by allboyz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2009
No M9? Mr. BEST BLOG. . .I don't blv this o0o
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by dammiecool(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2009
Joke apart mode no fit win any of those awards.his nomination self na ojoro.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by dejiariyo: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2009
so ruggedman and saucekid are not nominated?i swear na ojoro, opomulero/africanamerican, album drop soon lmao grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by dammiecool(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2009
omo ariyo something is doing u internally.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by dejiariyo: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2009
@dammiecool,something is doing  internally?
that is a bad use of english lmao grin grin grin

you modenine haters just need to focus on ur artists dropping an album rather than just making irrelevant noises,if modenine eventually did not win any of the awards being nominated alone is something.mind you its not about winning but being recognised is the spirit of an award cos everyone nominated is surely a winner.my 2 cent
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by khanye(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2009
dejiariyo:

@dammiecool,something is doing internally?
that is a bad use of english lmao grin grin grin

you modenine haters just need to focus on ur artists dropping an album rather than just making irelevant noises,if modenine dont win any of the awards being nomintaed is something.mind you its not about winning but being recognised is the spirit of an award cos everyone nominated is surely a winner.my 2 cent

Tru Talk jare wink
Dont mind those fools! cool
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by dammiecool(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2009
khanye wetin be ur own?
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by khanye(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2009
wetin be my own?
shey i mention your name?
Are you one of those fools
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by Reptyle(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2009
@ Poster

Guess we'll not know how credible you are until the awards hey? cool
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by dammiecool(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
@khanye.
na God go punish ur mouth
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by chrisical(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
Let the real awaqrds hold then we will know if you deserve the accolade for 'best olofofo' grin grin anyway it is just as i have predicted
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by badman(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
nothing for mohits shocked
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by frijos(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
i see nothin' wrong with the winners and their categories those guys are really setting and raising the bar so high nowadays. naija is great! cool
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by badman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2009
thought people were meant to vote not fix it, truly naija is great

its called common sense may 16 is still far away when they get to see this sure they ll alternate some cheesy
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by Necorios(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2009
this must be a rumour and i believe that in every once of rumour there is an iota of truth!
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by icezik1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2009
Let's wait and see before we assume. Personally, I don't think it's real.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by otobiloba1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2009
arrant nonsense!!!at poster you jus ridiculed a group of people with your idiotic stance.i think its about time for NL to take responsibility and rid off some threads like this.this dude is startin sumtin that mite grow outta control
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2009
Dis guy is such a pussy, Am sure he works for sum sort of mag dat gives out musical awards,now u wanna cum here to start sumthin, abi?, Oloshi.
Sorry Bro, There is no network arround here, fin sumwhere else.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by Wizzy01: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2009
An album that wasn't released this year is collecting album of d year and song of the year when we have new tracks out. Old gongo aso, what kinda award is this.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by eleshin(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2009
ur rumour is right except the best pop album which will be won by d'banj entertainer.though the claimed source is a white lie, but you try in ur prediction.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by jeff101: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2009
@ o-tobiloba,olayokun

you don't have to like me,just stay in ur lane.
all that shit u are thinking about me can stay in your brain.

first off,9jahiphop. is not mine & i don't think there is any thing wrong with me seeing something and bringing it to ur notice.if u don't like what u r seeing go to the blog & leave ur stupid comments for the blogger.stop acting like retards.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2009
U r not bringin anythin damn it.u tryin to paint Hiphop world awards organizers black.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by elbulk(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2009
www.dareyonline.com    the next best thing in nigeria
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by darequam(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ last post, thanks guy for hypin ma website
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by julian21(f): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2009
hOW CREDIBLE IS HHW AWARDS?WHEN WE ALREADY KNOW THE WINNERS MONTHS B4 THE D-DAY.THEY bleeped UP ON THIS BIG TIME.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by sikakokoo(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2009
winners of HHWA announced earlier tonight

9ice won most of the awards

Click here for winners
http://museke.com/en/node/3442
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by jeff101: 2:54pm On May 17, 2009
so it looks like we won't be reading 9jahiphop again. grin grin grin grin grin

though he got most of it right,personally the whole thing doesn't look good,it looks tampered with.

badman:

thought people were meant to vote not fix it, truly naija is great

its called common sense may 16 is still far away when they get to see this sure they ll alternate some cheesy

just like badman said they did change some and iam inclined to believe what 9jahiphop originally said.how did they overlook dare's not the girl or how did 9ice win best R&B/pop album.it doesn't add up.what happened to album of the year and recording of the year.
Re: Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! by sunnela: 6:30am On May 19, 2009
why u want dey fool around with this knidrumour. Atleast now u know u're most outdated and u just sat down in ur mamas house and thot of those winners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video - Phyno, Flavour, M.i., Raw & Timaya - Multiply (remix) / Chris Brown – Scream Feat. Joelle James / This Pics Was Taken After The Rumour In Nigeria That Terry.g Was Mentally Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.