Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo (2737 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo by OgamadamTv(f): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
The Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo, who got married in July 2014 just celebrated his one year wedding anniversary.

He hails from Ukehe in Enugu State and is an Accounting graduate of University of Nsukka. His professional acting career started in 2008.

He is definitely the kind of man any woman will be proud of as he does not relent in showing his beautiful wife to the world. He once said:

A good man realizes that his wife is his Queen and continuously throughout the day tells and shows her…everyday….. A good man places no one except God above his Queen. Jenny a good man is what you have now, and what you will always have, because I love you, I need you, I respect you and your happiness inspires my happiness. I will regard you as no other man has regarded his wife and take care of you, well, forever….So help me God
Here are some pictures from his anniversary

Source: http://ogamadamtv.com/blog/2015/07/27/happy-wedding-anniversary-junior-pope-odonwodo/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See Boobs Of Girlfriend Of Former Nigerian President (GRAPHIC) / Irresponsible Or Classy See This Pre Wedding Photoshoot That Got Mixed Reaction / Beyoncé Went N.ude In A Goddess Outfit To Celebrate Growing Baby Bump (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.