Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo (53860 Views)

Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli In ”My Wife And I” (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by fejikudz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
b
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by nerodenero: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Their combo, na albino straight undecided
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by damiloladuke1: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
cute

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by supaslim(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
ABEG DL my own song biko www./pujc28m
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by GreenUzzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
Free fork 4 anybody who quotes me 1st,if this makes FP

Modified: kai,see as guys dem dey mention megrin,dey wan fork. Hehehehehehe sorry o,well I'd chosen my winner,he's one guy like datgrin
ROTFLMAO
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Hawlahscho(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:

Modified: kai,see as guys dem dey mention megrin,dey wan fork. Hehehehehehe sorry o,well I'd chosen my winner,he's one guy like datgrin

undecided
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by philfrey08: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eeeyaaaa....
Una for Marry o...
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by philfrey08: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eeeyaaaa....
Una for Marry o...
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by p1jiobi: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don quote u. Oya give me my fork
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by GreenUzzy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
They banned me and they hides the "LIKE" button and the "REPLY" button it's very funny you know.
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by megamank(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
once upon a time these two where the idols in nolly wood. how time flies and peoples fame and popularity flies also with time.
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by GreenUzzy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:

are you Maheeda's sister?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by IamOpemipo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
no oo,he quoted me when twas on trending,I tink its feranmicharlesgrin. He's the first,and we've fixed whr to forkgrin

Pls can I enta set embarassed grin

5 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by saintkel(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ebiz12:
They actually look good together kiss
yea just like u and me....#winks
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
no oo,he quoted me when twas on trending,I tink its feranmicharlesgrin. He's the first,and we've fixed whr to forkgrin
SMH nd to think ur parents are happy dat their daughter is well behaved is applauding.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
adamilen:
Ramsey...easy o. Your wife will see this picture. Don't make her start getting ideas...
Yeah, that type of '30 days in Atlanta' ideas abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by zicoraads: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:

U are impossible cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by front247: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmm, d long thing to d hole
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
They look good together! smiley
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Mznaett: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
kul
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Maintech: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
jbaby265:
swt ...nice...smile

and why do you look like ijele?
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by bi0nics: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:
odehembarassed

Shebi y0u tok say u like me n0w..

Why 0deh cry
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are you sure you are a lady? Am 100% sure a decent lady wont refer to herself as a subject of free fuvks
vheMa:

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by UjSizzle(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
See as dem be like oyinbo cheesy
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by SQLmastar(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
ilobasama:
Are you sure you are a lady? Am 100% sure a decent lady wont refer to herself as a subject of free fuvks
she/he dey heat period nau...
I dey set btw, after feramcharles don release sad
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
I tire o grin
SQLmastar:
she/he dey heat period nau...
I dey set btw, after feramcharles don release sad
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Ayietim(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are you on the downside of life? That location now is not your destination, it's just a brief stopover. Learn how to get up and move on. Know the secrets.

https://ayietim./2015/07/27/a-stopover-is-not-your-home/.

https://ayietim./2015/07/27/2-secrets-they-know-which-the-rest-of-us-dont-know/
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by adamilen(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
bababuff:

Na today. 75% of our artists dey gbench each other.

Hehehehe....Badt guy
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
vheMa:

am not surprised she's Yoruba Ibadan
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Kessythegeek(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
UjSizzle:
See as dem be like oyinbo cheesy

lol u never see oyibo before
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by racheljoy: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
nyce pose joor
Re: Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic Share Adorable Photo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin u funny ooo
vheMa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Love Up In Adorable Photo / Netflix, Zack Snyder Reacts To Ikorodu Bois "Army Of The Dead" Movie Remake / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.