Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Advice And Opinion About My Education Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice And Opinion About My Education Career (570 Views)

PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life / The Misuse Of The Words 'ADVICE' And 'ADVISE'. / Pls...help Me Continue My Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Opinion About My Education Career by kb77: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello guys,
please I really need your advice and ur opinion, because am so confuse and frustrated about my life now thinking of what to plan next. am true with my (ND) national diploma now am heading for my (HND) but I graduated with pass in my certificate 2014 which was very poor hoping to face any challenge and add more seriousness also by the time I continue with my education but now I don't if I can apply 4 any polytechnic due to my poor grade am so worried about it and my uncle is suggesting that I should go wright JAMB and start fresh and also apply for university, he told me that our government today don't regard polytechnic any more while my aunty say I should 4get about school and go and learn hand work am 23yers old and I believe in nigeria Today time waite for no one when am true with my ND that is when that is when a began to have more feelings about school, am very much confuse about all dix problem please I need your advice and opinion over dix situation
Thanks may god bless you as you read it
Re: Advice And Opinion About My Education Career by segsman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pick an ijmb form... It a 9 months program at the end of it you are legible for 200leve into universities u can call me or add me on whatsapp on 07063875320 for more information
Re: Advice And Opinion About My Education Career by simba1: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Contact me on fbk or whatsapp, lets discuss appropriately
kb77:
Hello guys,
please I really need your advice and ur opinion, because am so confuse and frustrated about my life now thinking of what to plan next. am true with my (ND) national diploma now am heading for my (HND) but I graduated with pass in my certificate 2014 which was very poor hoping to face any challenge and add more seriousness also by the time I continue with my education but now I don't if I can apply 4 any polytechnic due to my poor grade am so worried about it and my uncle is suggesting that I should go wright JAMB and start fresh and also apply for university, he told me that our government today don't regard polytechnic any more while my aunty say I should 4get about school and go and learn hand work am 23yers old and I believe in nigeria Today time waite for no one when am true with my ND that is when that is when a began to have more feelings about school, am very much confuse about all dix problem please I need your advice and opinion over dix situation
Thanks may god bless you as you read it
Re: Advice And Opinion About My Education Career by krishjohnly: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Life should have all the emotions otherwise it is not called life. The same is true for success and failure. As you have day and night you should also have failure and success. There is nothing wrong to meet failure every now and then in life. Just keep in mind the old saying: failures are the stepping stones of success and keep moving.

tips for career growth

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Civil Engineering / Jamb Vs Protesters. The Way Forward. / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Entrance Examination 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.