Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures (44731 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by kenedy175(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=osjoshua post=36326133][/quote]

Na that kind Google you dey use abi?
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
osjoshua:
who is she
a nairalanderundecided
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KingKuntaVart: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is it only me that noticed her maid of honor is wearing black? nollywood actress lmao.... maybe she was an extra in a movie like those maids that fan Oge Okoye when she acts princess... grin grin
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ama80(f): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
tchidi:

Na question mark I de see o!! So I went to the blog, na only 2 pishure de dere!! And the dude was just frowning like kilode! undecided undecided
babe u lured me to dat site ooo Na so I come see one man wearin tuxedo,pls is dat her hubby or father?pls tell me he is d father angry
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by blackteddy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Is the so called wife a virginundecided

If not...lipsrsealed y marrying left over

Mtcheew
are u a virgin or is ur gf a virgin? If not watch urself b4 saying rubbish about ppl

1 Like

Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by jbaby265(f): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
the man has no joy...hml anyway
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Applaner: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
nice
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Progress2468(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
coolestrogue:

You struggling these days, what is the problem?

Boys are not smiling
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by fortunechy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
i dont kw her.plz,who is she?
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by kechywillz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
The husband handsome? Na d moni make am fine
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ama80:
babe u lured me to dat site ooo Na so I come see one man wearin tuxedo,pls is dat her hubby or father?pls tell me he is d father angry

grin grin
Na her hubby o!! Enugu business man!!
Ain't love funny? kiss kiss
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by hola106(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
redgem:

Beautiful bride and I love the concept

Hahahaha first to comment after the op..*dancing shoki*

Meanwhile

Congratulations on your wedding, "May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together and May your union be as colorful and bright as your wedding
images I'm seeing above grin"
it shows hw serious u need to settle down
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by sweatlana: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Too many vile people on nairaland.

Congrats to the couple.
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by redgem(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
hola106:
it shows hw serious u need to settle down

Marriage is not in/on my agenda for now
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Elegantdiva: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Av not noticed her in any movie...the hubby must be one of those motorparts sellers at colcamp Enugu....***wink-*** Hapi married life girl!
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Feranmicharles(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
blackteddy:
are u a virgin or is ur gf a virgin? If not watch urself b4 saying rubbish about ppl
're both virgins. So what's next?
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ama80(f): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
tchidi:

grin grin
Na her hubby o!! Enugu business man!!
Ain't love funny? kiss kiss
unpalatably disturbing.
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by sarris(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Southyqueen(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
hmmmm lovin the nigerian attire
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by M4gunners: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
donholy28:
Why is her husband not smiling?
That is the face you get when the Lady force you to do welding.
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Bonapart(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
golddiamond860:
honestly..... Bt y did u comment wat I want to comment u be winch?
no vex cheesy
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by 912(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Is the so called wife a virginundecided

If not...lipsrsealed y marrying left over

Mtcheew

Thats not a nice thing to say and its not even funny undecided
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Feranmicharles(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
912:

Thats not a nice thing to say and its not even funny undecided
I beg u laff b4undecided
Re: Collette Orji's White And Traditional Wedding Pictures by hola106(m): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2015
redgem:

Marriage is not in/on my agenda for now
wat s nw in ur agenda den if nt marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.