Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) (6382 Views)

The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by farem: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
One word for this new RCCG 12 million capacity auditorium...

Massive!

#TheAllSufficientGod 3rd -9th Augst 2015 @ Redemption Camp

Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by valilo20(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by greatness22(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mehn, dis is massive...

We thank God
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Youngsage: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
12million?? undecided

1 Like

Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by defemidefemi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
nice
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by oluwadanie1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Youngsage:
12million?? undecided
me sef dy wonder o...
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by dorox(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
It certainly is the largest sheep farm that I have ever seen. I am very sure that with a farm that big the owner must be making a jackpot killing.

3 Likes

Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by McSterling(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
dorox:
It certainly is the largest sheep farm that I have ever seen. I am very sure that with a farm that big the owner must be making a jackpot killing.
I tell ya grin
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
whatever puts money on the pocket
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
I need to go see it with my eyes...
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by cold(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
12 million magas..praise master Jizzeus! We can now wait for his Second cùmming in style and comfort
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by soopamom: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
How many starving children would this have fed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
soopamom:
How many starving children would this have fed?
every single one of them that make it there next week.
how many starving children have you fed?

2 Likes

Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Lammybobojay: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Always see a greater picture @soopamom
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Business expansion at it's finest.

More followers of MAN will be giving out their tithes, offerings and first fruits hoping that a mere MAN will call God down for them , how sad....
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
dorox:

sheep farm, lol - I had to laugh, so true. grin
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2015
All these things, Just to CHASE EVIL SPIRIT.. abiii

Meanwhile, some of us WORSE PASS DEVIL

ABEG, who ask them to erect this, xcept them wan demolish the small small ones around

Is a serious THREAT to ISLAM
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2015
dorox:
when they are suppose to send the people to go spread the gospel, they gather them in one place and fleece them of their hard-earned money.

What does adeboye preach that you can't get from the bible yourself that you must pay him a visit? Is he christ himself?

The man just opened the largest 419 joint ever.
Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: MAGNIFICENT: The New RCCG 12 Million Capacity Auditorium (photo) by farem: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
when they are suppose to send the people to go spread the gospel, they gather them in one place and fleece them of their hard-earned money.

What does adeboye preach that you can't get from the bible yourself that you must pay him a visit? Is he christ himself?

The man just opened the largest 419 joint ever.

You must answer the following;

how have, in specifics, been involved in spreading the gospel?

name one religious organisation in Nigeria and state in specifics, how and why he has surpassed the RCCG in mission fields accross the world?

If you develop cold-feet in answering these questions, you know who you are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. / If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / What Qualifies One To Be A Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.