Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) (29490 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by jaelz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hundreds escape death as the auditorium of The Lord’s Chosen Church, Aniahaba strt, Cable point, Asaba, Delta State, collapses.. Phew we really thank God for sparing their lives please the necessary bodies have to immediately look into the incessant cases of building collapsing in Nigeria...

source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/07/hundreds-cheat-death-as-church-building.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
GOD IS GOOD.. IN EVERYTHIN WE DO IN LIFE GODFIRST.. IN GOD WE TRUST smiley smiley smiley smileyTHANK YO LORD FOR SAVING OUR LIFE.. HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE IN HIM

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
When will this stop?
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by 3pointz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
God!
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Is that the new trend?

All the churches in Nigeria need to meet and deliberate on the way forward. It's time to stop building physical churches and to start building spiritual churches!

8 Likes

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by calliope(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's however unfortunate that in Nigeria, church growth is synonymous to expansion of buildings and having more members. If that is it, then I have to state clearly here that I detest church growth.
I dislike church growth in Nigeria because it comes at a cost. Someone, somewhere pays.
I once walked by a small church which has suddenly become a giant ultramodern edifice -- a tourist centre so to speak.
There used to be a private nursery and primary school next to that church. It was later purchased by the church, demolished and turned to a parking lot.
Hence, the community lost a school to church expansion. That's the cost the community paid to have a church grow.
And even if the church compensates by building their own school, the question again is.....at what cost? What does it cost the community to have their kids enrolled back into such schools?
The evidence is all round us. Look at where church growth has led us as a country today. In a country where we have more churches than factories, there's unprecedented moral decadence, we're less educated and more corrupt. Yet, people ignorantly carry placards that read " we're moving to permanent site"
Imagine if those permanent sites, those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway were actually multinational factories, where hundreds of thousands of engaged Nigerians produce products that benefit you and I.
said too much already.
#saynotoultramodernchurchbuildings. smiley

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by felzylix(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
what am seeing doesn't look structurally fit. Are you sure this thing wasn't constructed by the pastor and the members of his church?
anyways, did anybody die?
NO
thank god!
am going home

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by May19th: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Asaba again, speaking of Asaba i heard their women poosy tastes like sugar, who can comfirm pls?
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
oya synagogue can now talk
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by okonja(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lord have Mercy shocked
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na wao
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
make em spend better money knack correct structure like their mates jor.....after all the money dey dia.....why 'em dey do akagum for dia building again
Thank God no life was lost...
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by DannyJ19(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wea d building....na only stick wea dem arrange for 1 i see..
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by wishy30: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tis a pity. Thank God there was Ω̴o victim
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
When people undermine science in religious practice, this is the result!

Maybe the building was built on faith despite having a poor mixture and strength of materials!
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
It's well ooh...

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by saintsylve(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
We thank God no life was lost, I am sure they paid attention to the surrounding. Imagine if they got carried away with worship songs and prayer.

With the insecurity everywhere, always be smart and observe your vicinity.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Funforme(f): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thank God.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thank God nobody died, those that hates The Lord's Chosen would have said a lot of rubbish here.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
So god is good in doing bad ?

Na wa o
adewumiopeyemi:
GOD IS GOOD.. IN EVERYTHIN WE DO IN LIFE GODFIRST.. IN GOD WE TRUST smiley smiley smiley smileyTHANK YO LORD FOR SAVING OUR LIFE.. HIT LIKE IF U BELIEVE IN HIM
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
May19th:
Asaba again, speaking of Asaba i heard their women poosy tastes like sugar, who can comfirm pls?
SECONDED.

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by owisdom25(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When people undermine science in religious practice, this is the result!

Maybe the building was built on faith despite having a poor mixture and strength of materials!

The aeroplanes and ships even vehicles built by your scientists are they not crashing and sinking.

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by adhakuhnna(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Why wont things be collapsing when the country is collapsed? Hmm?
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
calliope:
It's however unfortunate that in Nigeria, church growth is synonymous to expansion of buildings and having more members. If that is it, then I have to state clearly here that I detest church growth.
I dislike church growth in Nigeria because it comes at a cost. Someone, somewhere pays.
I once walked by a small church which has suddenly become a giant ultramodern edifice -- a tourist centre so to speak.
There used to be a private nursery and primary school next to that church. It was later purchased by the church, demolished and turned to a parking lot.
Hence, the community lost a school to church expansion. That's the cost the community paid to have a church grow.
And even if the church compensates by building their own school, the question again is.....at what cost? What does it cost the community to have their kids enrolled back into such schools?
The evidence is all round us. Look at where church growth has led us as a country today. In a country where we have more churches than factories, there's unprecedented moral decadence, we're less educated and more corrupt. Yet, people ignorantly carry placards that read " we're moving to permanent site"

Imagine if those permanent sites, those camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway were actually multinational factories, where hundreds of thousands of engaged Nigerians produce products that benefit you and I.

You hate Church growth but likes Night Club and prostitute hotels growth.

3 Likes

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by atirolu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Building collapse and corruption in nigeria are intertwined
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
calliope:

You hate Church growth but likes night Club and prostitute hotels growth.
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by egggheader: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2016

T B Joshua will release a clip & statement soon claiming the ownership of an earlier prediction of this mishap.

1 Like

Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by BE811APP: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
What went wrong in dis Buhari era undecided
Re: The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / El-zakzaky’s Group Visits Church On New Year Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.