Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London (2411 Views)

Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London by huthority01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
A human like “Angel” has fallen out of the skies over London. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon.

The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black.

It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered.

All a little freaky if you ask me.

Photos of the fallen angel Below:

Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London by ventoh: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London by redcliff: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Erm ,as much as this picture seems true, I do not want to believe it. It looks like a movie scene. But I am very much interested and would follow the outcome of this event.

Modified:
Oga its not real. Look at the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3173113/Artists-known-using-DEAD-BABIES-human-fat-creations-unveiled-shockingly-realistic-fallen-angel-installation.html

its a freaking realistic art installation
Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London by Idrismusty97(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
redcliff:
Erm ,as much as this picture seems true, I do not want to believe it. It looks like a movie scene. But I am very much interested and would follow the outcome of this event.

Modified:
Oga its not real. Look at the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3173113/Artists-known-using-DEAD-BABIES-human-fat-creations-unveiled-shockingly-realistic-fallen-angel-installation.html

its a freaking realistic art installation
So it even seems true to you before you found out it is just an art installation? You even have time to follow the outcome of the so called event? Oh my! The black race is doom!

1 Like

Re: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London by redcliff: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So it even seems true to you before you found out it is just an art installation? You even have time to follow the outcome of the so called event? Oh my! The black race is doom!

You are too foolish to be in front of a pc

(1) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Dioceses Nationwide Being Consecrated To Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Why Do Atheists Make Fun Of Religion? / The End Of The World Is Almost Here!- May 21st 2011 Is Judgment Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.