Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall (47745 Views)

Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria / Madonna University Builds The Largest Exam Hall In Nigeria / Madonna University Builds Longest/largest Exams Hall In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by Expsbterror(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
repogirl:
In father Edehs voice "Ah..hee!"

By their fruits, you shall know them
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by RAPMAN02(m): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2015
The person dah approved dis thing is dumb. I hope it wasn't built to curb examination malpractice? With those kinda desk in it Biro inks would be everywhere in 1 semester. Why not divide it into sections equipped with CCTV and a control room attached to it. My opinion.

Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by tomakint: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2015
psucc:
Can't go to that thread.

What's the sitting capacity of the hall?
I hope it should be larger than that of Top Faith Sec Sch. Mkpatak in Akwa Ibom State.
Someone once told me that Top Faith Sec Schl, is the best in terms of academic, beauty and size, how true.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Terrible, in so many ways.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by litetias(m): 5:59am On Jul 29, 2015
repogirl:
1, 2
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by SegunFlames(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
They were preparing for the large intake of students wey Jamb bin wan send give them....

BUT GOD PASS DEM!!! grin

Lmao grin
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by Pauloot(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Dem build exam hall like warehouse...... In warri voice**** who dem help?
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by masqot(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2015
What value would this add to learning. Universities ought to prioritize R&grin above this monumental flamboyance. I see;
Education nose-diving
Exam supervision made difficult
Exam malpractices made easy
Mass half-baked graduate turnout escalating.
Well, that's my view.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by kingphlux: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Auchi polytechnic ND/HND form is out for the 2015/2016 academic session...the HND form is attainable at unity bank,Auchi...While the ND form issold at fidelity bank also in Auchi...i am into online registration and can also help in purchasing the form if you know you are far from Auchi....hurry now and get yours....contact me on 08131194284or visit auchi poly newz on facebook for more details.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by free37: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Hmm..... lipsrsealed
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by igweamaka85(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by hennesseykrane(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2015
VcStunner:
dat one no means malpratice no go dey naa.lol
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by IreneEloho(f): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2015
omotalkie:
Jump up... grin
choi see my people

Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by MostRanking(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
repogirl:
Jump up
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by jbaby265(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2015
not standard enough..each student per seat..
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by omamode1: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2015
wat ll I do nw

Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2015
lopgine:
An ugly looking structure filled with old seating pattern....
a waste of land and dumb structural engr.
the envy is real.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by techcoms: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Location pls
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by BOWOTO(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Waste of land, they should have built more hotels.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by danidee10(m): 2:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Mekurexx:
People that will dub will still dub and pass.... when I saw the post I even thought it was single seating. except maybe they randomly put different courses together. Still sef, people go still cheat smiley

They're still planning to use single seats, but for some reason they couldn't wait for the chairs to be completed they just packed all the chairs in the WHOLE SCHOOL into the hall, there are no chairs in some of the department again.
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by danidee10(m): 2:10am On Jul 30, 2015
HomesOfLife:
I graduated from this school 4 years ago and even as I was angry at how tight and strict the school was, it has helped me today to be an independent and successful man. Kudos to Father Edeh on another move in achieving Zero tolerance to corruption in Exams. I'm proud of who I am today.

what department did you graduate from?
Re: Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall by HomesOfLife(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2015
danidee10:

what department did you graduate from?

English art department, Okija Campus.

OAU To Be Shut Down Tomorrow / University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)