Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet (50222 Views)

A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / The Big Cobra That Has Been Eating My Grandma's Fowls / A Black Cobra Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by lazborn(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
a cobra
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Bimffo(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
donholy28:
Snakeman spotted
undecided
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

I have half crate at home should I be scared?

Hahaha nooo
Unless you have lots of chickens and your house has a lot of vegetation around it and poor lighting too
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by malvisguy212: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2015
obagoriola:
some staff just came out now to say they have been seeing the snake before nau
tell your co-worker to be very careful because the male/female snake will come looking for his mate. May God protect his own in Jesus name.

*modified* this kind of snake may have a lover nearby.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by legendsilver(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
must we kill all these nature given beast?
African reasoning is way too rigid for my understanding, imagine what NAT GEO WILD would have done to this creature? God help us understand and appreciate the gift of your Hands.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
That's not only a cobra but a pregnant cobra....it wanted to use your toilet to lay those eggs expelled from its belly
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by ellachuku: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahaha nooo
Unless you have lots of chickens and your house has a lot of vegetation around it and poor lighting too

Thanks Baby
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Why do u guys always cut off the head before u show us, and besides plenty snake breeders dey this nairaland o, abi na snake spirit dey follow una?
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by chinae(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
office or ...?
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by daddysprincess(f): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
donholy28:
Then why una no dey kill Python and if killed by mistake una go bury am like human being...but nne juju full una side
its superstition jare but the snake is not harmful though
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by nigerianvenom(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
obagoriola:
some staff just came out now to say they have been seeing the snake before nau

While i was serving during my nysc days years ago in owerri, it happened. My late friend and colleague wanted to go to toilet around 9pm and he saw dis same snake inside d toilet but that one was bigger than this, we came, saw it but couldn't do anything. Till we left, we never used that water closet again.

My questions ;how did they get in there?
How do we stop such occurrence?
What do u do in situations like this
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by stasius: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2015
This is Cobra. Not python!
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by COvo(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2015
I almost dropped my phone when I saw the pictures
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
obagoriola:

Sorry man, my company does not owe us ooooo. We be agric coy. The snake has been eating eggs from our farm

Maybe its your boss that turned to snake to eat the eggs. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by MRCAMPBELL: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
any ways how has the python been living without food.

I don't think that's a python, black mamba maybe.

The black mamba is not a black snake, inside its mouth is black it earned its name from that.

thank God no causality
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by neighbourhud: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2015
The way people kill snakes 'at home' now is becoming scary.
People now kill snakes at odd places too close for comfort. ..
1. Inside ceiling
2. In front of the house...close to the door
3. Inside kitchen
4. Backyard Window
5. Wardrobe and cupboard
6. On the passage
7. Car engine compartment
8. Name it!

More scary is the fact they have been 'living' in these places for 'years'. All thanks to our 'snake experts' who can 'read and tell' the number of years and months (plus hours and minutes before they were caught)

Maybe we ask our landlords and caretakers, when they started letting out houses to snakes.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Originalsly: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm...... @op...so this one snake is killed and life in the office just go on as normal? No clean up operation to make the toilet and other areas clean and safe? ....but if you guys already knew snakes been eating the eggs and did nothing to get rid of the snakes or protect the eggs then I guess nothing would change. Snakes are not loners... there are more around... be alert ....be safe.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Magomago007: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2015
obagoriola:
This big Python was killed just now in the water closet of one of our toilet in the office. It was gathered that the 'guy' has been living there for over a year.

Thank God for protection
Op abeg...na inside forest your office dey
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by engrkaz(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Did u say it was killed in d water closet? Ds na real eran IGBE.,,.....
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by ochydon(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
The environment is dirty so wat do u expect
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:
Picture of the toilet abi latrine or idonbelivit.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by FRANKOXY(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2015
:oThis is Adder, one of the most poisonous serpent :
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Gemc3(f): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
obagoriola:

Cobra does not crow
This one crow

Mehn bone. . . that's one big freaking cobra. And it has been feeding FAT on you guys' eggs!

Very dangerous.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Ashure: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
I ve had this experience before. we came back one evening at around 6:30pm, my bros rushed into the toilet to ease himself only to rush out screaming mummy snake oo mummy snake oo. we called d mai guard to kill it but by the time he arrived the thing was entering the WC, he struck it twice but it escaped. mummy bought a gallon of conc. acid and poured into the toilet. but one week later the snake appeared again but was exposed by our dog. the dog barked viciously untill wandering what was wrong I followed the dog and God saved me I almost walked into the thing with head raised ready to attack. It is a cobra. We called the guard and this time he killed it. It was still bearing wounds from the two strikes the guard gave it in their first encounter. Just the size d op posted. A very scary encounter.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by electropiz(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Nairalanders that is a Cobra, Check out the yellow lines under its belly, i remember they use to say the number of line on the body has to do with the number of years it has lived - Though i don't know if its true........
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

P
I poured acid on my last bf because he cheated on me.you are right{

How come? They don't use phones in prison.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
This one says it's big ooooh it must be a python!
Another says oooh see how black is is, it must be a black mamba!
Yet another says it is big and black and must be dangerous, therefore it must be an adder!

Meanwhile google is there to help enlighten you.

Plz this is not a python, most certainly not a black mamba and just as certainly not an adder/ I am 99% sure that is a cobra as others too have said, though I can't say what kind of cobra it might be.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by Ashure: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
it goes into the toilet line through the soak away and navigates its way through the opening of the WC. ensure every opening in your soak away is closed with cement and broken pipes changed. otherwise from the toilet it can crawl into your room and cause serious havoc.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by YekinniOlamide(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2015
crystalf:
Op this is animal cruelty. You have disturb the ecosystem by killing the snake. Sorry for this country where animals are not protected by law. RIP snake
Guy abi na Girl, na wetin, we resemble oyinbo 4 here, abeg park well, but seriously na meat be dis oooo
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by fortunechy(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2015
dis isnt python rather is a dangerous cobra. Honestly,dt person shld go n give thanksgiving for God's protection.................bt diz is a very delicious for Ebonyi state pple.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by ellachuku: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2015
chrisbaba1:

How come? They don't use phones in prison.

I had an alibi and the poor fool didn't live to tell his side of story.
Re: Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet by mart2k(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2015
aguiyi:
your office surrrounding is dirty.

this kind company dey sabi owe salaries and maltreat workers like say tomorrow no dey.

ordinary fumigation dem no gree do, if na GEJ now, ur MD mouth go open wide for criticism .

that gutter will make more dangerous reptile return there and note that this kind of reptile does not loiter around a clean and hot place
you are on point. Which kind office b dat sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Overloaded Motocycle (photos) / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.