Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation (20557 Views)

Forgery: Why We Dropped Charge Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by arabianights: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrMcJay:
So, Saraki is now in a competition with his wife as to who gets to prison first?

swetheart,how u doin? Abeg give me tips on how to get sponsorship for the international conference.Am so stressed and pissed
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
olalat:
Y are u like this guy? You claimed in d other thread last time they hv d righ to alter d rule. Y is it that u people lack intergrity nd decorum like this. U always oppose anything that can bring progress to the country. U pple nid change of hrt.

I have always asked the APC to go to court rather than whining on the pages of newspapers!!! Of course I remain by my earlier submission that the clerk had the power to create house rules for the senate
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Bovis:

Hmmm ...... Mr Chukwudi, believe me on this one, water don pass garri!

News just reached me from a very reliable source that the amount of evidence against Saraki is overwhelming. Saraki is definitely going to prison to serve as a big lesson to other enemies of the state.

By now you idiots should have known your propaganda machine is no longer viable
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by MrMcJay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
arabianights:

swetheart,how u doin? Abeg give me tips on how to get sponsorship for the international conference.Am so stressed and pissed

Hey Sugarplum, I fully understand. If it's not entertainment or religion, Nigerians aren't always interested. While the last National Confab was on, most youths were busy placing bets on Sports leagues in European countries.

I'll send you a PM.

In the meantime, can I fix you a hot bath and a cold drink thereafter? *winks

By the way, do you realize this is your 200th post on NL?
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

I have always asked the APC to go to court rather than whining on the pages of newspapers!!! Of course I remain by my earlier submission that the clerk had the power to create house rules for the senate
Learn how to argue,don't just talk for talking sake,can't u see they are already in court,it's ur senator forgers that are try to stop them from carrying out an investigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by arabianights: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrMcJay:

Hey Sugarplum, I fully understand. If it's not entertainment or religion, Nigerians aren't always interested. While the last National Confab was on, most youths were busy placing bets on Sports leagues in European countries.

I'll send you a PM.

In the meantime, can I fix you a hot bath and a cold drink thereafter? *winks

By the way, do you realize this is your 200th post on NL?

Baby, i actually know.Thanks love,its the little things that u notice that really do matter.
your woman is one hell of a lucky woman.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by chichriso: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
K
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Otunbatrafford: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
The remnant of PDP in the house. They are still living in the past even when it's clear that Buhari is no nonsense man.
PDP architect of Nigeria's economic woes.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by nwadiuko1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin but we thought the taniods said Ekweremadu ordeal was over? Anyhow All Forgers must be Jailed, if he or anyone is found wanting, the apropriate action must be taken against such individual! Enough of this impunity, arrogance and deliberate retardation of Nigeria!

God bless Nigeria!
all forgers must be prosecuted.....weda na house rule or waec

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by MrMcJay(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
arabianights:

Baby, i actually know.Thanks love,its the little things that u notice that really do matter.
your woman is one hell of a lucky woman.

Thanks ma'am.

I'm gonna show her this. She's gonna blush purple.

But the Baby, Sweetheart and Sugarplum part is gonna put me in trouble o!
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
How so soon these unrepentant enemies of all that his good for Nigeria forget things are no longer as decadent here as they used to be!
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by 2kris(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
omenka:
Interesting. Loving the tap-dance.

To borrow Wike's words:
I ask, if Ekweremadu and co have no skeletons in their closets, why try to frustrate their own trial instead of preparing to prove their innocence??

Yeye dey ooze.
tinubu paid online warrior.....anybody that believes the nation will be worst than a ram
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by reuben79: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

nothing will happen.Take that from me.Police can go ahead and investigate whatever they want but Saraki/Ekweremadu will remain as Senate president/Deputy Senate President respectively
political tribalism and regionlism as blind ur eyes and ur brain.u no even ashame of urself.back to d quesion, ask urself why pdp wrote application to stop d investigation by police? use ur common sense don't comment anyhow guy.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by chukel(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

You can go ahead with your prosecution while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues to hold swayat the senate.Anyway come tomorrow Both Senators Marafa and hunkuyi would be suspended by the senate leadership
u have come with ur boasts and brag. The same way u boasted and bragged about re electing Jonathan. U Neva still learn.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Jesusloveyou: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin SEE DREAMER WHICH YEYE LAW DID YOU READ THAT THRASH? THIS CASE WILL REMAIN IN COURT TILL 2019 WHEN THEIR TENURES WOULD EXPIRE
in d amended criminal act, stipulate that any criminal case should be decided within 6months,

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Jesusloveyou: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

did u type this or is slip of ur tongue, is clerk a senator? Or a member of national assembly

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by arabianights: 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrMcJay:

Thanks ma'am.

I'm gonna show her this. She's gonna blush purple.

But the Baby, Sweetheart and Sugarplum part is gonna put me in trouble o!

please show her this: Aunty,abeg no vex oooooo.Iam used to using sweet words on people,its like a weapon and makes them bring down their walls or defences,that way i get what i want.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by MrMcJay(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
arabianights:

please show her this: Aunty,abeg no vex oooooo.Iam used to using sweet words on people,its like a weapon and makes them bring down their walls or defences,that way i get what i want.

Flattery, praises and sweet words!

Hmmn, you sabi the game. You are meant for a King.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Morenzy15: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2015
I believe the investigation should be done thoroughly and the culprits be brought to book.

Are you tired of showing your penis up In front of a woman because your penis is too small? Or Are you among the thousands of Man/Guys Out there who are frustrated and always having problems with their relationship because they can not satisfy their woman with the small Manhood they have?

Or Do your Girl Friend/Wife Always Deny You Of Sex Because Of The Small Man Hood You Have?

Real Life Truth About Woman And Sex!

If you ever desire to have pleasurable sex and give your woman the optimum sex satisfaction she needed, You Must Look For a way to get your penis bigger, thicker, Longer, and stronger! If You Fail to do this, your woman will always be running away from you! Women Generally Love Men With Big DICK smiley
Get your lovely Handsome Up Penis Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for men. It also work perfectly for premature ejaculation. It has no side effect, safe and guaranteed. contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Dannyset:
But he just said he's not being investigated. Ooooh! He wants to tell us another thing while he tries to beg his way out tru the court?
Well, prolly there's a new Sheriff in town, and this is likely not to be swept under the carpet.

Yeah, i like your line...there is a new Sheriff in town... thanks for coining that superb phrase. Quite apt for these times.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

nothing will happen.Take that from me.Police can go ahead and investigate whatever they want but Saraki/Ekweremadu will remain as Senate president/Deputy Senate President respectively

In the jungle of Biafra bah ?
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

You can go ahead with your prosecution while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues to hold swayat the senate.Anyway come tomorrow Both Senators Marafa and hunkuyi would be suspended by the senate leadership

Delusional dreamer, dream on.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2015
mbizzy:
Why on earth will a sain person want the court to stop an investigation? Naija i hail thee o!!!

Do you mean...sane ? Yeah, only an insane person will claim innocence and still fight not to be investigated. You are right, Ekweremadu is. . .
As a matter of fact ek(WERE)madu. A friend told me the word ...Were... in yoruba means insanity.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin SEE DREAMER WHICH YEYE LAW DID YOU READ THAT THRASH? THIS CASE WILL REMAIN IN COURT TILL 2019 WHEN THEIR TENURES WOULD EXPIRE

You are the joke of the century !

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, Ekweremadu, the most senior (by fraud ?) Ibo politician in Nigeria of today is involved in a Pandora Box- He is a master forger and an artful dodger.
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
in d amended criminal act, stipulate that any criminal case should be decided within 6months,
Bros your ignorance is stupifying!!!! I hope you know the case would still go through the high court,appeal cout and supreme court before it is finally decided.I wonder why people like deceiving themselves.

Even while I think there is nothing criminal about the case,let me let you know that even murder one of the most severe criminals cases often takes years to be decided!!!
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2015
chukel:
u have come with ur boasts and brag. The same way u boasted and bragged about re electing Jonathan. U Neva still learn.

The same way you boasted your jagaban was a master politician and godfather of all godfathers and was going to install the NASS leaders until he was disgraced when he took his local ludo playing skills to abuja
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2015
BermudaTriangle:
Ladies and gentlemen, Ekweremadu, the most senior (by fraud ?) Ibo politician in Nigeria of today is involved in a Pandora Box- He is a master forger and an artful dodger.

Too bad for you as there is nothing you can do about it other to whine on nl or commit suicide
Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Jesusloveyou: 4:49am On Jul 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros your ignorance is stupifying!!!! I hope you know the case would still go through the high court,appeal cout and supreme court before it is finally decided.I wonder why people like deceiving themselves.

Even while I think there is nothing criminal about the case,let me let you know that even murder one of the most severe criminals cases often takes years to be decided!!!
is now i really know u are just old for nothing, i am telling u amended act, not as before, well to stop d arguement, femi falana was excited to inform us that d 7th assembly pass d amended act, even if it reach supreme court, it will not exceed a year and six months, again u are telling us forgery case is not a criminal case, u better get ur head examine,

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by Jesusloveyou: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

You are the joke of the century !
d old man, don't know what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Refuses To Stop Ekweremadu, Others’ Investigation by ope2711(m): 5:47am On Jul 28, 2015
May God bless u OP, I'm enjoying this thread. So interesting! ek'WERE'maalu is a criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udom Donates N200K To Widows In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Wike Sponsors Dandy Boy's Brain Tumor Surgery / Lenee Neebani Buried In Khana, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.