Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting (739 Views)

Reps Begin Probe Of $17bn Exported Undeclared Crude Oil, Liquified Gas / PDP Govs, Senators, Reps Begin Search For Credible National Chair / Reps Begin Probe Of EFCC Over N1tr Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by Lokogoma: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
www.punchng.com/news/buhari-apc-reps-begin-closed-door-meeting/

JULY 27, 2015 : OLALEKAN ADETAYO
Leave a Comment
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently holding a closed-door meeting with all members of the All Progressives Congress in the House of Representatives.
The meeting, which started at about 5.40pm inside the new Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, is meant to resolve the leadership crisis in the House ahead of the lawmakers resumption on Tuesday.
The Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, and a former Minority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila, led their different groups to the meeting.
The meeting is also being attended by members of the APC National Working Committee led by their chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by AngryNigerian(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
who knows if Dogara wull succumb?
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
But if Rep members meet the president so easily why is Ordinary SP having such a hard time seeing him? Oh I guess it has to do with word ordinary!
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by dustmalik: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
But if Rep members meet the president so easily why is Ordinary SP having such a hard time seeing him? Oh I guess it has to do with word ordinary!
Buhari doesn't want to see him. From Buhari's tone earlier today concerning the Senate issue, you can tell he isn't happy about the situation.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
DAfTUS making mockery of the theory of Seperation Of Pwers.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Meeting that will not yield good result. Next topic please
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by vedaxcool(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
dustmalik:

Buhari doesn't want to see him. From Buhari's tone earlier today concerning the Senate issue, you can tell he isn't happy about the situation.

Because he is ordinary crooked SP, and yes the situation is not good but Good will triumph!
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by libertyfather(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm inside, I will keep all updated before TVC/NTA and others
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
DAfTUS making mockery of the theory of Seperation Of Pwers.

You mean the man who ordered this right?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0aNUgVCzJ4o/VJEkAhFAz1I/AAAAAAABSJk/A51KwUxHYrA/s1600/Speaker%2BTambuwal%2B1.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by Lanretoye(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari wants to release ministerial list but no senate president to preside over the screening...Saraki is chairman,senate caretaker committee.
I am sure saraki is not in attendance.
Re: Buhari, APC Reps Begin Closed-door Meeting by Dannyset(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is a close door meeting ooo. Watch as somebody will come out and start downloading what was said at the meeting by quoting "one source who pleaded anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter."
Rubbish media houses and half baked journalism.

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Condemns African Sit-tight Leaders. Interesting Read! / Difference Btw GEJ Service Chiefs And PMB Service Chiefs / I Firmly Believe In NYSC – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.