Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future (1609 Views)

16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted / Teenagers And Unclad Pictures On The Internet: Are Parents Sparing The rod? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by mickyeddi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
From time to time, we all make mistakes. After all, we are human. But, these parents took the "eh, don't worry about it" idea to the next level... and it's kind of awful. These parenting fails are so ridiculous, I'm not sure how they even happened. What were these people thinking? Dangling your kids over fences or ignoring them should never seem like a GOOD idea...

1. Well that could have ended BAD...

[img]http://images.checkthisyo.com/000/203/044/rl2gtv2gif[/img]

2. Hamster, babies... same thing.

3. I think the answer is "NO."

4. Now this is an unforgettable family photo.

5. That's not how strollers work, dad.

6. Oh no...

7. Being a neat freak isn't always a good thing.

8. Fatherhood: the most rewarding game of all. - I think I'm guilty of this one

9. This ought to prepare them for the crushing nature of the real world.

10. Just think of how good they'll be with computers when they grow up.

11. Hopefully, there's another parent who can teach them both to read.

12. Can't beat those father-son mammaries.

13. Everything about this is just wrong.

14. "Mommy...I see dead people."

15. The definition of trashy.

16. Just an ordinary family moment.

17. Rough night?

18. Just like mommy!

19. Cut it out.

20. What a firecracker!

http://www.checkthisyo.com/funny-parenting-fails-gallery/
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by shalomm: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
The first one...that's a die hard dad.
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by mickyarams: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
woow! no 15 and 16

cc: RoyalRoy seun lalasticlala
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mad people everywhere grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Some of them are just posing for camera and would never do that in real life to their kids
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by Slimzjoe(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Raising a Kid ain't Easy one bit... Most whites Are naturally Dumb sha.
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
cry
Re: Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future by kellyJames5(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2015
cry

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In A Woman Being A Housewife In This Modern Time? / Please Help Me, I Am Dying Slowly / Despite Having The Requirements..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.