Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

(photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba (3351 Views)

Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Ndkings1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ariaria Int'l Market is a popular market in Aba. Abia state. And as you can clearly see, it's a mess right now. It's overly flooded, and there's constant stagnant water, forcing shop owners to abandon their shops. The people in the area say it's due to bad road and bad drainage system. They are begging their govt to look into it for them. More photos after the cut...

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Obijulius: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP so wetin we go do

Is this not why they are asking for a country of their own?

Abeg look for something else to gossip about this monday evening.
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Ndkings1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
More...

To that poster above me....i will be matured enof to pretend i didnt hear u.
SMH

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by INTROVERT(f): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
excuse me:::: is that a swimming pool

okpeazumust hear this.
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by UfuomaUN(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abba
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by HiGod: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
The same fools-wailing wailers from this place are trying to turn our markets in South West to this....
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by meek2stylee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
WHAT hv d governors bn doing

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by watts75: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
While Kano is busy replacing one and two lane into three lanes. My people in the South East are blaming the Suya man on the street of Sokoto for all thier problems.

5 Likes

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by watts75: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
The time the South East start asking questions about their leaders the better. But the ordinary igbo man is more interested in what happens in Kano or Lagos than what happens in his state.

7 Likes

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by socialmediaman: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
You mean Ariaria International Seaport?

The photos you showed are from the Inland Waterway section, used for shipping in cars and motorcycles lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

T A Orji turned the market into an international seaport before he left office, which means more business for wheel barrow conveyors and "rain booth" renters. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by watts75: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ask your Governors what are they doing with their allocation, This is Kano during the day and during the night

7 Likes

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by watts75: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Delta state used 7 Billion to clear a hill, while Jigawa state is using 11 Billion to build this international Airport
#-#################
http://naijagists.com/photos-jonathan-commissions-n11-5b-dutse-intl-airport-in-jigawa-months-to-election/

http://saharareporters.com/2012/05/01/n74-billion-%E2%80%93-what-delta-state-could-do-it

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by ArodewilliamsT: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is whyi quarell with ponponkon and other Ta orji/ Ikpeazu loyalists. I thought he claimed that Ikpeazu is an enviromnentalist and will work miracle.

In Uche Ogbuagu's voice " million billion ka ha si ejiga ha ruru anyi iro, still e'si ge Kpem apian way alaga ulom!"
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by socialmediaman: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lalasticlala come and see what Buhari has done to Aba via Washington o

On a serious note, This is what PDP doesn't want you to see. These [s]criminals, rogues, resource-robbers, oles, barawos, ndi oshi,[/s] thieves that looted these funds are the senators and honorables among us today. For 16 years they continued in their acts of daylight robbery on their own people who come online to defend them, FG on the one hand destroyed the anti-corruption agencies which allowed these corrupt empires to grow beyond cleansing, now people want to blame Buhari for a very clear problem of a shameless party which impoverished its own people.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by omoelesa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yeye people,latter they will blame Yoruba,blame Awolowo,blame Tinubu for all their woes.walahi it realy suck to be a biafran.

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Japan of Africa grin

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yellowbar people ....... Food don done oooo
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Ponponkon: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
This is whyi quarell with ponponkon and other Ta orji/ Ikpeazu loyalists. I thought he claimed that Ikpeazu is an enviromnentalist and will work miracle.

In Uche Ogbuagu's voice " million billion ka ha si ejiga ha ruru anyi iro, still e'si ge Kpem apian way alaga ulom!"
Ikpeazu will use 58 days to solve all the problems your pig head brothers caused in Abia State during their 22 year old reign.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Kingspin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari can help probe the ex governors.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
watts75:
Ask your Governors what are they doing with their allocation, This is Kano during the day and during the night
Why Kano is like this and bombs are going up left and right. Our problems can be unique oo. Abia govt do something. Nice Kano.
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by ArodewilliamsT: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ikpeazu will use 58 days to solve all the problems your pig head brothers caused in Abia State during their 22 year old reign.

Hold your lord and master TA orji accountable.
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Ponponkon: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Hold your lord and master TA orji accountable.
Hold your gods Ogbonnaya Onu,Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji accountable. Dr Ikpeazu a man Blessed by the True God in heaven has come to wipe off the tears and pains of Ndi Abia. He will not just stop in Abia State,he will take over as president of Nigeria in 2023.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by ArodewilliamsT: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ponponkon:
Hold your gods Ogbonnaya Onu,Orji Uzor Kalu and T A Orji accountable. Dr Ikpeazu a man Blessed by the True God in heaven has come to wipe off the tears and pains of Ndi Abia. He will not just stop in Abia State,he will take over as president of Nigeria in 2023.

How much does this your otimkpu job pay?
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by basilo101: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
watts75:
While Kano is busy replacing one and two lane into three lanes. My people in the South East are blaming the Suya man on the street of Sokoto for all thier problems.
compare aple to aple nt aple to orange. Is aba a state capital? Hw many non state capital can beat aba in anything? Ikpeazu, u beta nt be lyk Orji sha

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Ponponkon: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

How much does this your otimkpu job pay?
It pays only joy and happiness to serve your fatherland in truth. We Ngwans are big enough to have our own nation but we have done more than any other igbo clan in keeping igbo nation alive yet minorities like you that spoilt everything kept hating on us. We have taken back our birth right. Shebi u dey hear me so
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by ArodewilliamsT: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ponponkon:
It pays only joy and happiness to serve your fatherland in truth. We Ngwans are big enough to have our own nation but we have done more than any other igbo clan in keeping igbo nation alive yet minorities like you that spoilt everything kept hating on us. We have taken back our birth right. Shebi u dey hear me so

I am not a Minority. There is no minority in Igboland or Biafra. I do not hate you, I hate TA orji and everything he represents. He destroyed Ngwaland, Ngwa people repaid him by voting his stooge. Finally, You are a baboon of the highest order and at my order i can get a Biafran Ngwa brother to trace you in your village and hack you down AND I MEAN EVERY WORD OF IT. Biko Eji kwala mu eti epele.
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Ponponkon: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I am not a Minority. There is no minority in Igboland or Biafra. I do not hate you, I hate TA orji and everything he represents. He destroyed Ngwaland, Ngwa people repaid him by voting his stooge. Finally, You are a baboon of the highest order and at my order i can get a Biafran Ngwa brother to trace you in your village and hack you down AND I MEAN EVERY WORD OF IT. Biko Eji kwala mu eti epele.
Ibu utu agwo,iburu nwoko futa la Aba Town hall la Monday la elekere anya iteghite ma ahu gi la anyam labu. Fuccking minority,even if Biafra comes today I will make sure nonentities like you are sent to Sambisa. Only Ngwa rule can make Biafra to excel. Oya go and musturbate

1 Like

Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by bamidele029: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hold your leaders accountable , instead of spending 24/7 talking about the situation in the North and SW while you leave your own problems unattended to
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by ArodewilliamsT: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
[s]Ibu utu agwo,iburu nwoko futa la Aba Town hall la Monday la elekere anya iteghite ma ahu gi la anyam labu. Fuccking minority,even if Biafra comes today I will make sure nonentities like you are sent to Sambisa. Only Ngwa rule can make Biafra to excel. Oya go and musturbate[/s]

Biafra will come but there is a standing order that divisive elements like you be eliminated first by IPOB sniper. You will disappear very soon. It's an assurance, Now gbafuoo. Nkapi! Ozu udele!
Re: (photo) Current Environmental Situation Of Ariaria International Market Aba by Beremx(f): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ibu utu agwo,iburu nwoko futa la Aba Town hall la Monday la elekere anya iteghite ma ahu gi la anyam labu. Fuccking minority,even if Biafra comes today I will make sure nonentities like you are sent to Sambisa. Only Ngwa rule can make Biafra to excel. Oya go and musturbate
so many supremacists in Igbo land. How then will Biafra be a success?

Nna nawao!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria / Hilarious Conversation Between Obiageli Oby Obiageli And Ena Ofugara / Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.