Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) (53541 Views)

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Produced 89 First-class In Its 38th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by yusasiv(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2015
grin la object la nuclear bomb resemblance
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by slam7000(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Godfrey Okoye what

Ndia abiakwa.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by seedorfg(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
fine, he should go and fufil is dream in america because here in nigeria you're o.y.o
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
You people should stop playing with electricity.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
All this backyard universities in Nigeria should take their time.

After paying school fee of 700,000 - 1, 000, 000 per semester even PMB as dullard can afford that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by biodunpro(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2015
bestdeals0:
OK. Keep on going down with girls lipsrsealed undecided
wats hapnin here
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2015
angry
Certifiedboss:

If she was spending time warming the beds of older men she wont even know how to connect switches. . Congrats to her ... Great things start small
doesn't mean she is not warming some peoples bed...I don't know where you people get the notion that you can't mess around and be successful..the gal is brilliant..simple..doesn't means she is not giving someone head and d likes....nice work!! grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by muahmed(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. But considering her environment 9/11 undecided
. Proud bastard!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by uche77zero(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2015
connect a couple of batteries to an electric motor and then to a tyre.
Ok Now
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by cassidyAJ(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
more grease to her elbows, Rome was not built in a day. nigerian youths are really doing their best to help them selves while the their governments instead of assisting them they go about assisting their bank accounts to grow fatttttttttttt....... cry[/color][color=#000099] cry cry
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by damiloladuke1: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2015
where I's the school, Sambisa? or Chibok

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed

But considering her environment 9/11 undecided

Stop making noise. Build ur own let us see.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Xbee007(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
That thing can give u the electric shock of ur life.
There is nothing sophisticated about it!
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by cassidyAJ(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
more grease to her elbows, Rome was not built in a day. nigerian youths are really doing their best to help them selves while the their governments instead of assisting them they go about assisting their bank accounts to grow fatttttttttttt....... cry[/color][color=#000099] cry cry dammn GOD HELP US
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by jaybee3(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Did she fabricate the junk herself?

Sorry i ain't impressed
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by phreakabit(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed

You talk a shitload of BS, but never have anything to back it up. . .
Its always excuses from you.You are studying PE right, how about come up with some "Generic invention".
You know reinvent the wheel or just do something that has already been done.
I studied Comp Sci, I do networking, I do CEH, I write 3 programming langs. . . Currently creating/coding my own App
You dont see me bashing anyone's efforts
You always throw the whole America thing in everyone's face. . . You seem to feel "privileged" to be there. . Lolz
N BTW, I have worked in a Pet Comp before (NNPC/DPR) to know that your kind are only theoretically knowledgeable never practical.
My post is rhetorical thus replying won't make any sense as I am trying to make a point rather than elicit an answer cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
People have created better things. But haven seen many elect engineering graduates that can't fix ceiling fan, she deserves kudos. She at least is making an effort. Btw, which one is okoye university?
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Which one is Geoffrey Okoye University again?! undecided
One problem we have as a people is that we like to celebrate mediocrity . As far as I am concerned there is nothing to be proud of about this trash .

3 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by KelvinC1(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Certifiedboss:

If she was spending time warming the beds of older men she wont even know how to connect switches. . Congrats to her ... Great things start small

may GOD give you DOUBLE of whatsoever you desire.. Great comment from you..
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by KingKuntaVart: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2015
AUTOMOBILE that uses 3 ba3ries, that have to change over switches... what is that sef? cant dey show us pics of her driving her invention? please Nigeria does not need more of this. we need intellectuals that cant invent meaningful things not a this trash
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by MRBrownJ: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

well said.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

Please try and keep quiet. You can...but have you? It's easy to criticise when you create nothing and take no risks. The people who have even created better things will appreciate because they know you start from somewhere. No creation is easy. Appreciate and encourage.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by busyflexz(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
O boy she no go spend T fare again,she's genius joor
valdetino:
A female student of Godfrey Okoye University produced this Automobile.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin grin
MRBrownJ:

well said.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by fixrighttech(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
blake777:
Please lets call a spade a spade,i know she's a lady and all but really this is "rubbish"whoever designed it for her must have been HIGH!...

Blake777. Pls where is ur own rubbish we want to see it. Just know that u don't count 10 b4 counting 1. The days of little beginning matters a lot. I commend her effort

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Spybradd: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
hahaha......that was before. i dont do it anymore

i swear...hahaha

you and BEstDeals0 go to the the bolded now!!
grin grin
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by phreakabit(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Empero1:

One problem we have as a people is that we like to celebrate mediocrity . As far as I am concerned there is nothing to be proud of about this trash .

I liked your post and I agree. . . However, the point here is SHE is FEMALE!
You know how it is with females and engineering (sometimes anything grin ) in Nigeria.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Nigga have been designing Rube Goldberg Machines since High School undecided
ismokeweed:

Please try and keep quiet. You can...but have you? It's easy to criticise when you create nothing and take no risks. The people who have even created better things will appreciate because they know you start from somewhere. No creation is easy. Appreciate and encourage.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by victorazy(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

Bros! I think we should cheer her cuz other ladies are there sucking dickks but she is here making use of her dream and brains.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2015
all of you bashing her what have you invented or developed? oddballs shouting from the comfort of their beds they don't even have an idea how the carpenter came about it.

or were you guys thought in school that the computers we all use now had a single generation? Huh it took steps.. this is commendable seeing that it's coming from a girl... who would rather not Cling to one guy's d**k but has decided to use her brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between "AM" And "I'M" / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.