Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) (53540 Views)

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Produced 89 First-class In Its 38th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2015
[s]
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed.

This type of Project is worthy of A group of High school JET club members. Its strangely disappointing when you find out it's a mechanical engineer student.
Those of you criticizing me that she's a girl. You are SEXIST undecided undecided undecided

But considering her environment 9/11 undecided
[/s]
You are a fruitless f00l
Jobless nonentity seeking attention
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Youngsage: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2015
Deapexboy:
nja need more of this
More of this?
God forbid! grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked you even cancel my moniker undecided
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
You are a fruitless f00l
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by beyoncausme: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2015
nice one girl.....
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
I felt she could have done a bit more. Everyone is happy because it's a Girl. Thats just sexist. All she did was get a welder then connect batteries together. undecided
Badgers14:

Ma brother easy oooo grin grin. The girl in question did what she could do with the available resources at her disposal..... Someone from MIT , UC Berkeley or university in Japan "might" laugh at the projects you displayed here...so cut her some slacks you hear smiley

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Youngsage: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2015
blake777:
Please lets call a spade a spade,i know she's a lady and all but really this is "rubbish"whoever designed it for her must have been HIGH!...

It's high time we stopped I'll street encouraging mediocrity, really! That project there is below par to say the least. Yes, she can definitely improve on that, but this attempt isn't worth celebration or showcasing. cool

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Olaolohun(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Nice 1n more grace to ur elbow, may God increase u in knowlegde
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by horbafemie(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
My question is simple.....wat apns if d battery run down? is thai any means of charging the battery? sorry am an accountant@@@@if my ? sound odd
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nielbaba(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

the automatic bicycle dey use change over

that means e dey use nepa light and gen

lolx

nice work sha

am not trying to kill ur moral keep it up
u no welll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by RobinHez(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Ok...am not taking sides, but y'all should see what students in an Indian School made....A solar powered car lipsrsealed
http://edscienceblog..com/2015/05/mit-students-designed-solar-car.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5NVjdV9BGkY/VVpH_XCP9dI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/XQsayGkak0g/s1600/p02rghv3.jpg[/img]

At least she did something...but we expect better from our students if we really wanna be up there...
Nd Remember Criticism should lead to Motivation, dats wat keeps me going.

No forget to comment on the blog o...or I will...*** grin

@vanquay abeg...rent me ya FTC spot...abeg, just quote this my post join wetin dey there...oshe!
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by femiranking28(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
Wow she made a ride for Tyrone lanister

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by deavicky(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
ikbnice:
and u call this AUTOmobile. Where is the AUTO of it?
sorry it is battery mobile
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by horbafemie(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
You are a fruitless f00l

@Vanquay #Vanquay

imagine u insulting dis guy coz he told u d truth....if dis is wat university level are producing all over the world i wonder if dai will ever be anytin called cadillac one, range rover sport, or even keke napep i guess will all be riding on customized bicycle wit a knife switch..........please our graduates and engineers should start thinking outside the box....even if we have to steal idea and modify it to somtin bigger...bill gate stole idea and modify it to somtin bigger dat was y he won d lawsuit laid agnst him by steve jobs...........i say kudos to d girl for trying, u did well but well is not good enof try and focus on somtin better or the best,,,dis tin cannot enter into any competition in south africa not to tlk of china or japan

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by fixrighttech(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2015
dotun4luv:
Never despise the day of a little begining... To you guys it means nothing but to her and myself. She has done a very great and awesome job. Kudos to her

Pls don't mind them they are here boasting that dey did solar inverter as final year project. If they did well y haven't we see their product in the market. Very soon u go tell us say na u dey build UPS for bluegate

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
mimicious:
Congrats girl, if she had spent time screwing men, I don't think she would have learnt screwing those things in the right places
she could still suck d1cks and be innovative..you people need to get this into ur head...u can be a bad brilliant gal...it happens!!!!
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
It was cool. Hv a wonderful day. smiley
Certifiedboss:

Good morning to you dear , how was your night
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by mimicious(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
she could still suck d1cks and be innovative..you people need to get this into ur head...u can be a bad brilliant gal...it happens!!!!

Kinda right but the equation should be balanced
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Never heard of this Uni before.
Kudos to her sha although it looks toyish.
Hopefully she would improve tremendously overtime and start to design automobiles for our now fledgling local industry.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by simplynola(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Reverse technology. Anyways, keep it up.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by buoye1(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
gthe name of the uni self get as e b!
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Bros help me ask him. He enjoys mediocrity undecided. I didn't even insult and he's raining curses down my throat undecided
horbafemie:

@Vanquay #Vanquay

imagine u insulting dis guy coz he told u d truth....if dis is wat university level are producing all over the world i wonder if dai will ever be anytin called cadillac one, range rover sport, or even keke napep i guess will all be riding on customized bicycle wit a knife switch..........please our graduates and engineers should start thinking outside the box....even if we have to steal idea and modify it to somtin bigger...bill gate stole idea and modify it to somtin bigger dat was y he won d lawsuit laid agnst him by steve jobs...........i say kudos to d girl for trying, u did well but well is not good enof try and focus on somtin better or the best,,,dis tin cannot enter into any competition in south africa not to tlk of china or japan
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by amparas(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2015
those change overs switches lol
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Shed24(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Rubbish. I could build that with my eyes closed and I study Petroleum Engineering. Even the dullest kid in my dept could.........well maybe not. You need to build something practical that tricycle wont carry a grown midget undecided. Everything was simple really except the welding which I doubt she did. Before you start hating just know I have seen a lot of projects than most of you maybe my standards are high or she just under-designed.

This type of Project is worthy of A group of High school JET club members. Its strangely disappointing when you find out it's a mechanical engineer student.
Those of you criticizing me that she's a girl. You are SEXIST undecided undecided undecided

you ve to produce something before you start talking like a child. She has done her best, she might do it better next time. Please encourage her by constructing just one thing better than her own.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Chiedu08: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Where d school dey Abeg
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2015
how can we move forward when we celebrate poo like this................................

all i see is poo poo
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by donfemo(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2015
You can get electrocuted in that thing. Wires every where.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by pen2(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

the automatic bicycle dey use change over

that means e dey use nepa light and gen

lolx

nice work sha

am not trying to kill ur moral keep it up
You're mean! Lol @ change over grin
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by akigbemaru: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2015
female student built a trolley.

1 Like

Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Bflexing(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

U could brother, but the fact is..."u never did!",so cut the lady some slack pls.
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by gbemi15: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:

which one have u desingned?
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Certifiedboss: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2015
bestdeals0:
It was cool. Hv a wonderful day. smiley

You too dear
Re: See What A Student Of Godfrey Okoye University Produced (photo) by Badgers14: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
I felt she could have done a bit more. Everyone is happy because it's a Girl. Thats just sexist. All she did was get a welder then connect batteries together. undecided

Isorite bro, but methinks she deserves a little credit....dont be surprised she used her pocket money to finance this project...and then we dont know how bouyant her family is ...

This compared to other developed countries were there is grants available both from government and private sector and the university does chip in a little bit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between "AM" And "I'M" / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Neco Result 2011/2012 Exams Released: Neco June/july 2011/2012 Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.