Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira (1535 Views)

Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by Anamachi3(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
PMB Presidential Official Car Called MAYBACH S600 Cost Around 61million Naira, A Far Cry From PBO OF U.S. Which is called the 'The Beast'. It was more higher than the official car used by the Otuoke Hat Man which cost around 56million naira. What are your views on this?

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by jaymejate: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Money don de go small small. This the change they meant. Change of things to... Fast cars, fast money, fast house. And he wan fight corruption, then you will need to fight yourself first.
Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by gmacnoms(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Stop sayin things u imagine...... Dats d exact car ur GEJ used. dey wanted to get him new costum G600, he refused. sed he'l use d ones jonathan used cos dey r still very owkay

3 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by hakanai(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Anamachi3:
PMB Presidential Official Car Called MAYBACH S600 Cost Around 61million Naira, A Far Cry From PBO OF U.S. Which is called the 'The Beast'. It was more higher than the official car used by the Otuoke Hat Man which cost around 56million naira. What are your views on this?

^^^^ blatant lie again from some misguided fellow. The US presidential Limo is by far expensive and noting near the cost of the car you mentioned. The USA presidential Limo is valued at over $1mil that's dollars not naira. Putting it together you have over =N=200mil in value.If you most know the car being used currently by PMB was the want acquired and used by GEJ. PMB did not approve the replacement of the vehicle.

you can refer to the video on the vehicles and notice the Obuah BMW and its value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgAEFh38Kus

4 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by Lanretoye(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
we hear u,you are trying to nail PMB but you just crucified ur messiah cos that was the exact vehicle he used while he was in office.
see how u made a fool of urself because of ur inability to do simple research.

4 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by Anamachi3(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
hakanai:

^^^^ blatant lie again from some misguided fellow. The US presidential Limo is by far expensive and noting near the cost of the car you mentioned. The USA presidential Limo is valued at over $1mil that's dollars not naira. Putting it together you have over =N=200mil in value.If you most know the car being used currently by PMB was the want acquired and used by GEJ. PMB did not approve the replacement of the vehicle.

you can refer to the video on the vehicles and notice the Obuah BMW and its value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgAEFh38Kus

Sorry, thought u got understanding. Please do u really understand what ''Far Cry'' is? Every one knws that the ''the beast'' is most expensive. Mttcheeew
Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by ArodewilliamsT: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have never stolen a kobo, I am not corrupt but my wife Aisha wears a 10 million Naira wrist watch and my lowest official car is worth N61million- PMB alias the dullard of daura. Sai Chanji!
Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by ArodewilliamsT: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lanretoye:
we hear u,you are trying to nail PMB but you just crucified ur messiah cos that was the exact vehicle he used while he was in office.
see how u made a fool of urself because of ur inability to do simple research.

This one brain don enter 'slave mode'. Which one you be? monkey or baboon..Becaise i know say ypur master na Papa of Monkey and Baboons(PMB)
Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by MasterG(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
This car he inherited from the Otuoke cretin. Daura sage is yet to acquire any vehicle, aerial or terrestrial. All these are sheer tales shared by half illiterates online.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by Sandydayz(f): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just feel like slaping sumbody sad.. But I'll control my anger tongue ... Op that's the same car used by GEJ... Ok? undecided

3 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by Lanretoye(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

This one brain don enter 'slave mode'. Which one you be? monkey or baboon..Becaise i know say ypur master na Papa of Monkey and Baboons(PMB)
I love to quote mofos like this one...intellectually blinded ppl like you are the unfortunate members of this ecosystem that have refused to go into extinction despite the level of awareness and educational campaign in our society.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by vicadex07(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol...look at this dumbo here again. Am patiently waiting for your reply on the other thread grin
ArodewilliamsT:
I have never stolen a kobo, I am not corrupt but my wife Aisha wears a 10 million Naira wrist watch and my lowest official car is worth N61million- PMB alias the dullard of daura. Sai Chanji!

1 Like

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by ziccoit: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Anamachi3:

PMB inherited those fleet of cars from GEJ including the one in your pic. The question should therefore be directed to the past government led by GEJ why he was squandering our money aimlessly.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2015
thats S550 4matic it was used by Gej

2 Likes

Re: PMB Official Car Cost Around 61million Naira by tucky200(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Chei !.. Omo see senselessness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South East Co-operatives To Float Regional Bank With N10 Billion Capital / Mrs. Buhari Donates To Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers In C’river / Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.