Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex (1742 Views)

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 1:42am On Jul 28, 2015
1. Legality
Marriage Sex is sanctioned by God while Fornication/Adultery Sex is sanctioned by devil.

2. Reward
In marriage sex, God would reward husband and wife after every sex they have together. In fornication/adultery sex, God reserves severe punishment for the doers except they are forgiven by God.

3. Sweetness
Marriage sex sweet die! Chai! It is sweet at the beginning and it is also sweet at the end. However, in case of fornication/adultery sex, it probably might be sweet at the beginning. It would surely end with guilt, sorrow, etc.

4. Results/Products
Marriage sex yields good products, ceteri paribus, viz-a-viz happy home, bond of love between husband and wife, good children, good focus, strong ties of kinship, long life, prosperity, etc. However, fornication/adultery sex yields evil products viz-a-viz broken home, abortion, cancer, guilt, shame, bastard children, death, losing virginity to somebody who is not one's spouse, loss of womb due to abortion, etc.

5. Freshness of Face/Personality
Marriage sex keeps the faces/personalities of the husband and the wife fresh. With time, both of them would look alike to people outside as if they are siblings due to the constant exchange of 'paps' between them. However, fornication/adultery sex makes the doers ugly even with make-ups! Reasons for this include Telegony involving different 'paps' for women, guilt, shame, divine punishment, psychological trauma, etc.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 1:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Why are many OPs so stupid these days?

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by whiteybankz(m): 1:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Truth is bitter, stuffs like this hardly make FP
Cc: lalasticlala no sleeping on the bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by MrOlai: 1:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Why are many OPs so stupid these days?

Are you guilty?

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 1:54am On Jul 28, 2015
MrOlai:

Are you guilty?
Sex is not a sin to me.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Sex is not a sin to me.
are you d one qualified to determine what is or not?Are you God?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
are you d one qualified to determine what is or not?Are you God?
There is no God.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
There is no God.
says who?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
says who?
Science and Technology/
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Science and Technology/
lol, which science and technology told that there is no God?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:26am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
lol, which science and technology told that there is no God?
There is no indication that there is God, no proof, no sign.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
There is no indication that there is God, no proof, no sign.
Haba,but there are proofs all around you that there is God?the earth you are currently existing is a proof that is God. Your existence also,is a proof that God exists.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
Haba,but there are proofs all around you that there is God?the earth you are currently existing is a proof that is God. Your existence also,is a proof that God exists.
Oh no, The Earth wasnt created by God....we did. We created everything we see.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Oh no, The Earth wasnt created by God....we did. We created everything we see.
who created you?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
who created you?
Just like every other soul including you, I was never created. We have always been and will always be, we only change form. We create other things because we are the highest hierarchy of existence. We are pure energy.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Just like every other soul including you, I was never created. We have always been and will always be, we only change form. We create other things because we are the highest hierarchy of existence. We are pure energy.
excuse me, if you say we created all the things we see(which i presume you included the seas,oceans, rivers,Air etc),which according to you signifies the beginning of these things,i am asking you again,what is the beginning of man?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
excuse me, if you say we created all the things we see(which i presume you included the seas,oceans, rivers,Air etc),which according to you signifies the beginning of these things,i am asking you again,what is the beginning of man?
Yes, we created even the planets, the galaxies and the universe. Bear in mind that when I say we, I mean human species of elevated consciousness. The cosmic plane of existence, we have the finest intelligence and the planets are just experience grounds. Soul, is highest level of existence, but the "purity state" of respective soul defines its role in creation.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Yes, we created even the planets, the galaxies and the universe. Bear in mind that when I say we, I mean human species of elevated consciousness. The cosmic plane of existence, we have the finest intelligence and the planets are just experience grounds. Soul, is highest level of existence, but the "purity state" of respective soul defines its role in creation.
examples of human species of elevated consciousness will be?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 2:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
examples of human species of elevated consciousness will be?
Yubl Saccabi, Fubbi Quantz, ‎Kata Daki, ‎Gopal Das, ‎Rebazar Tarzs, Jesus Christ, etc
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 2:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
Yubl Saccabi, Fubbi Quantz, ‎Kata Daki, ‎Gopal Das, ‎Rebazar Tarzs, Jesus Christ, etc
That means you are not among the humans with elevation of consciousness?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 3:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
That means you are not among the humans with elevation of consciousness?
I have met with some of those great minds and souls. Soon I will take my rightful place and create some worlds. Believe me, I will create planets better than Earth as it is at the moment.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
I have met with some of those great minds and souls. Soon I will take my rightful place and create some worlds.
you have not answered my question, i need a resounding Yes or No Answer,Are you among the humans with elevation of consciousness?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Atlantian: 3:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Jorussia:
you have not answered my question, i need a resounding Yes or No Answer,Are you among the humans with elevation of consciousness?
You have no right to instruct me on how to respond. Dont be silly but sensible on this.
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Jorussia(m): 3:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Atlantian:
You have no right to instruct me on how to respond. Dont be silly but sensible on this.
Yes,i no that i have no right to instruct you,but,i need a straight answer from you,Are you among the human species of elevated consciousness?
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by NifemiOlu(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
In case rapture takes this thread...
Re: Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2015

(1)

Millionaire Discovers He Married His Granddaughter But Won’t Divorce Her / The Wife's Sister / Wives, Dont Kill The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.