Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. (9686 Views)

Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times / Pres. Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram / Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by henrysam(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2015
blackpriest0911:
TANOIDS... .we don't need your vote.Go and hug transformer
Chanoid cum mourning wailer be reasonable for a second.
This is not what baba is voted for.
Imagine how many people that have lost their lives since he became president
He never addressed that but the only thing is to travel and give us wrong statistics of how money have been embezzled.
Tell your baba that the masses want to feel his impact on their lives not travelling with gullible governors who have not paid their workers salary with no simple knowledge of economics.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Smooyis(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2015
onatisi:
when many of us were saying he is travelling too much ,lots of u called us all sort of name now u urself you are beginning to see reason in what we are saying. This man has hardly stayed 2 weeks in nigeria at a stretch since taking over.
No doubt. But when he does good you people should also be bold to say it.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Ejanla11(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2015
the man no go sit down for one place do him work?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by ELTON123(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
david22uu:

BECAUSE U BE MY MAN... JUST ONE OF BUHAMALU'S COW
hehehe
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by onatisi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Smooyis:

No doubt. But when he does good you people should also be bold to say it.
the best and only way to shut critics up is to perform and prove them wrong. Last week ,he started polio immunization and I was one of the first to commend him. All we want is a dynamic government tackling the issues bedeviling the nation. Once he starts doing the right thing ,even his critics will have no choice but to applaud him. Nigerians want to see ,hear and feel their president more ,this will give them hope of a better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Smooyis(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
onatisi:
the best and only way to shut critics up is to perform and prove them wrong. Last week ,he started polio immunization and I was one of the first to commend him. All we want is a dynamic government tackling the issues bedeviling the nation. Once he starts doing the right thing ,even his critics will have no choice but to applaud him. Nigerians want to see ,hear and feel their president more ,this will give them hope of a better tomorrow
On point my broda .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by oluwalfa: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
I blame yoruba people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Iyoma2(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari was Only interested in moving into aso villa with d title of commander in chief. He did not come to rule or change anything in Nigeria. he will keep touring round d world under the pretence of finding lasting solution to his NGO called Boko haram. God help Nigeria shaa.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by spencekat(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why won't Obama come to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Frankiss44(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
AROUND THE WORLD IN 3 MONTHS staring Buhari Mohammed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by TS2(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:

At the rate this dullard is touring the world, he will soon set a new Guinness world record undecided

Why are you guys so dumb? Where has he gone? Chad, Niger, Germany, South Africa, USA, Cameroon and all these trips are clearly justifiable. Or would you rather he sat in Abuja and wait for solution to Boko Haram, the stolen funds, the needed arms, etc to come and meet him on his desk?
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by limamintruth: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
He needs to also travel to hell too, so that he will plead with satan on our behalf to call his boko boys to order. cheesy lipsrsealed tongue

On second thought, Its really none of my bizness what our tourist president does. Sai buhari! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by homesteady(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! Funny thread!
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by melzabull(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
MhizDeedy:
I love buhari but what's with all these excursions, can't they visit him in Nigeria? Even Obama as gone to visit Ethiopia while he is touring round d world @ least he can send some of his delegates
don't worry, keep on loving buhari until a dollar becomes N300, boko haram extends to south west and Nigeria's already bad image is battered for the worse.

Keep on loving him until west germany elects president michelle as their president for another term, maybe then president kim kadahari will remember the meaning of INEC, APC and the name of his vice president.

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by melzabull(f): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Frankiss44:
AROUND THE WORLD IN 3 MONTHS staring Buhari Mohammed grin grin
Is that the name of the latest nollywood movie? featuring 150 cows grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Token2(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
I believe that one day, some people in this forum will be in one of the sensitive positions, then ............
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Frankiss44(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
melzabull:
Is that the name of the latest nollywood movie? featuring 150 cows grin

lol na so we see am oh grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by Stylaay(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Baba I like you and would want your government to be given a chance to prove itself. But truth be told there must be delegation of duty. With the respect accorded you, if you extend and invitation to the President of Cameroon he should honour it. There are many issues that require the attention of the president. FAAC meeting was held very late this month due to your absence. This avoidable delays have a multiplier effect on the country's economy. In my opinion I would suggest you tour the 36 states of Nigeria, endear yourself to your followers and even the ones that despise you will grow to love you. Baba Nigerians are a very impatient lot you have the blessings of Nigeria now but with the way hardship is biting now the love would soon be long lost
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Token2:
I believe that one day, some people in this forum will be in one of the sensitive positions, then ............
then what? We are talking about a president who hasn't spent 10 at a stretch in his country for 50days. Within those 50 days he has gone to 4 or 5 countries ,appx 1 country every 10days. Yet he has no minister ,his country is at war. Why can't he delegate some of those journeys to his vice Is it every invitation he must honour personally ? I am sure very soon benin republic president will invite him and he will jump into the plane again. Do u actually know how much each of these foreign trips cost the nation ?and yet we are talking about dwindling revenues and that there is no money.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by akudinaobi(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Una never shii anything walahifa
Afention fplease
Mai fellow quantry piple
These is the fresident
Fedral refublic of nigeria
I want all of uuuu to keep calm
Evry control is under situation
There is no alarm for cause
Together we will drive this nation backward
Because the whole quantry piple has over speed the speed limit of my governance ,which is about travilling and collating results from diffrent quantry on how they govern and suceed their fifle ,you know mr brainiac (idiagbonatu)is dead so its hard ni driving the plane so I put the quantry on auto pilot so no fear

I use this medium to thank u all ,who surqut me uptil here ,
#i belong to everybody and I blong to nobody
Allah bless me and my nigeia
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by akudinaobi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nah joke oh I dey
Nah where I take they hustle
Make DSS no come soround my house come implicate my last supper

#boardinglastflight#
#panya#
Re: President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. by paschenko(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2015
blackchukky:

C'est pas normale d'insulte le president comme ça Cher Monsieur

si l'appeler vagabond est une insulte, alors qu'il en soit ainsi. He should stop vagabonding and sit down to pilot the affairs of the country since he is yet to appoint ministers. haba, time no beaucoup na, bfr u know 4yrs don finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Congratulates Festus Keyamo On His 49th Birthday / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Resigns As Imo Assembly Deputy Speaker / Attack On EndSARS Panel Witnesses: Police Encourages Victims To Report Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.