Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) (63682 Views)

See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
hamzakito:
m falling in love in kano university senate building.... qoute me wrong and die.. grin

Nice, but how can you fall in love 'in' when you can only fall in love 'with'?
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by tpiadotcom: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
brainpower:
What about the senate building of Uniport? A lot of these lists here don't include Uniport and I know we have Uniport students or graduate here but they don't bother, that's the class and uniqueness we are talking about. Believe it or not the school beats most of these schools posted here in best this and best that. But those that don't know about the school see it as just a flexing school.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by tpiadotcom: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
richiepolymer:
That senate building in my school is whack! angry
I've been observing that most of the recent structures they build in uniben lack appeal. The very first structures in uniben are by far majestic and better. The new ones? Nothing to write about. And you know why? Because they award the contracts by padi-padi....and an idiot just put a poor archi design and call it a building. angry angry angry
If I have my way I'll suggest some structures in uniben be pulled down!

most of the southern structures built with oil money are not really as innovative as the ones built with agric money.

just my observation.

they are good though.

1 Like

Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by tpiadotcom: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Umaru Yaradua University Katsina Senate Building:

1 Like

Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by peddyholly: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
yhemrite:
I rep...greatest aauite
Greatest aauite...... I rep.....
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Elevation(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
God helped me a lot. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria is a great breeding ground, if you graduate from ABU and you're not born again na u sabi . To all ABUsite haters listen an alumnus from ABU will always be ahead (na follow come) with or without the rankings. Google is your pal.
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
richiepolymer:
I've been observing that most of the recent structures they build in uniben lack appeal. The very first structures in uniben are by far majestic and better. The new ones? Nothing to write about. And you know why? Because they award the contracts by padi-padi....and an idiot just put a poor archi design and call it a building. angry angry angry
i tell you.was in uniben last week and i got to say the landscape has been completely destroyed by mediocre structures,the school is so packed with wack structures.they just build anyhow without a master plan.it is just sad,when u step into a university,it should take your breath away.but when you enter uniben,you look léft,you look right na bungalow full am.

1 Like

Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Ultimate001: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
DangotePikin:
1. University of Ibadan: The historic tower remains very unique. Still towers highest
2. University of Lagos
3. University of Ilorin
4. Landmark University
5. Covenant University
6. OAU
LORD JESUS, I thank you for granting me admission into University of Ilorin. Any list of Nigerian universities of repute is categorically incomplete if unilorin is not included therein. I'm proud to be a unilorite and TO GOD BE THE GLORY___AMEN!
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by hamzakito(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
olayoungz:

Nice, but how can you fall in love 'in' when you can only fall in love 'with'?
hmm..twas a mistake.. tanx for de correction
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
They are all f**King ugly and third-world looking! I don't like them! Jeez! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
please what are they using /doing in Senate house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2015
hamzakito:
hmm..twas a mistake.. tanx for de correction

Anytime bro, thanks for accepting the correction, if it were to be someone else, I would have received an insult just for correcting his/her statement
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by hamzakito(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
olayoungz:

Anytime bro, thanks for accepting the correction, if it were to be someone else, I would have received an insult just for correcting his/her statement
ok
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Culin(f): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
kj

I rep#ABU
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by mencade5(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Culin:

I rep#ABU
wow...nice dear. i guess u r.base in kaduna too.
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by VolturiLord: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
richiepolymer:

I'd like to think of you as an adult, and as an adult you should know it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and actually confirm the fact that you're indeed a fool. Let's look at this from a rational angle. From day one of Professor Oshodin ascendency to the position of Vice-Chancellor he adopted a revolutionary style of leadership, introducing new Departments and Faculties, massive construction of much needed infrastructure and rehabilitation of the old. Sometime ago I went back to school to process my transcript and I was dumb struck by the level of development that has taken place in such in little while. You're fortunate to be attending the Uniben of today, as against what we attended and what other Universities are. Building extravagant and luxurious Senate or "non-too-essential" buildings would be a matter of misplaced priority. He built a functional Senate Building that in my opinion is quite good looking and does the job perfectly and focused instead on bettering the standard of education and welfare of students. So take a chill pill Bruh, have you thought about your GPA today?
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by igweamaka85(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by shidof(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
na abusite u be?
ayam one.
same here
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by mencade5(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
shidof:
same here
well done bro....samaru?
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by shidof(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
well done bro....samaru?
yes bro, Wat abt u?
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by mencade5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
shidof:
yes bro, Wat abt u?
kongo...but i do visit samaru alot....to thqt swimming pool behind amina hostel.
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by shidof(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
kongo...but i do visit samaru alot....to thqt swimming pool behind amina hostel.
k, dtz gud
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by richiepolymer(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
VolturiLord:

I'd like to think of you as an adult, and as an adult you should know it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and actually confirm the fact that you're indeed a fool. Let's look at this from a rational angle. From day one of Professor Oshodin ascendency to the position of Vice-Chancellor he adopted a revolutionary style of leadership, introducing new Departments and Faculties, massive construction of much needed infrastructure and rehabilitation of the old. Sometime ago I went back to school to process my transcript and I was dumb struck by the level of development that has taken place in such in little while. You're fortunate to be attending the Uniben of today, as against what we attended and what other Universities are. Building extravagant and luxurious Senate or "non-too-essential" buildings would be a matter of misplaced priority. He built a functional Senate Building that in my opinion is quite good looking and does the job perfectly and focused instead on bettering the standard of education and welfare of students. So take a chill pill Bruh, have you thought about your GPA today?

Well....I'm sorry for your conclusion that I'm a student. your comments also create evidence that you are an ethnic bigot! I graduated from uniben several years ago. I have nothing against prof oshodin but for you to start defending him when I haven't accused him? u don report yourself already. have u ever visited any uni in foreign countries? and u tell me a uni shouldn't have inspiring architecture? u be olodo. heavy one. local champion. mind u. I'm full Edo blood.
what has GPA got to do with greatness? if you had a 5.00gpa, what have u invented with it? do u have any patent? mister cram and pass! lol
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by VolturiLord: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
richiepolymer:

Well....I'm sorry for your conclusion that I'm a student. your comments also create evidence that you are an ethnic bigot! I graduated from uniben several years ago. I have nothing against prof oshodin but for you to start defending him when I haven't accused him? u don report yourself already. have u ever visited any uni in foreign countries? and u tell me a uni shouldn't have inspiring architecture? u be olodo. heavy one. local champion. mind u. I'm full Edo blood.
what has GPA got to do with greatness? if you had a 5.00gpa, what have u invented with it? do u have any patent? mister cram and pass! lol

It's sad how you are unable to grasp the simple gist of what I'm trying to say. I wonder at what point I came across as an ethical bigot in that comment but I'd take your opinion with a pinch of salt. If I refer to you as a student, then it's because you sound like one, and a terrible one at that. I felt the need to defend him because I've come across people like you before, with no sense of direction and misplaced priorities. I would never say that a university shouldn't have inspiring and awe invoking architecture, but the question you should ponder in your pea-sized brain is if that's the main reason students are sent to school. To gaze at inspiring architecture, which have no impact on their educational pursuit while they have suffer from a wacked-up educational system skewed by the likes of yourself. And finally, the fact that you called me "mister cram and pass" shows that you're that exactly, and your mentality is so downtrodden that you simply assume everyone is like you.

Please don't cry after reading this abeg.
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by Culin(f): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
mencade5:
wow...nice dear. i guess u r.base in kaduna too.
yea zaria
Re: Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures) by darfay: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Obiwannn:

PLUS UNIVERSITY OF DAURA..

Oh.. I forget, there is no University in Daura. tongue

There is now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.