Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status (26590 Views)

Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / JAMB 2015/2016 Re-assignment Status, Check Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
asomatc:
I checked for someone and I got "cannot find table1" what does it mean pls?

That wronq jamb Req num.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

can u please send me the exact message that was sent to your brother? excluding his name.

Well, i don attach am to u but wat do u want to do ?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
find the copy

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
asomatc:
I checked for someone and I got "cannot find table1" what does it mean pls?

I really don't know..
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
hamzatkayode:

Well, i don attach am to u but wat do u want to do ?

I wanted to know how the message looks like.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Genea(f): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Moz22:
abi u have nt been posted?? Why do u have to lie when nobody asked u to? Which one is my brother? GERARRA HIA
lolx am in my penultimate year and i like d course am studying,so y wud i b lukin 4 admission
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by yeahh(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
klarrychenko94:
same Unilorin 224 from Osun state.
Pls wat course
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Damfostopper(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
D just post my friend 2 osun state colege of edu.afflicted 2 akwa ibom state uni den ontop am gv me education an integerated studies with 248 high score in jamb chai i hv suffer kwanu 4 dis 9ja wey dem born me nnor imagine hw does choosin Mass com an art course in unilag concern osun plus a sci course dis pple ar vry vry crazy.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by philfrey08: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
I laugh in afrikaans
My bro wants to study Medicine and scored 254 for Ui
Jamb sent him to Bowen university to study Agriculture.

Pls lets all match on twitter and tweet to channels tv and members of the senate and house of reps to come to our rescue.

JAMB WOULDN'T SPONSOR HIM TO BOWEN
HUMAN RIGHTS ARE BEEN THROWN IN THE GUTTERS

Guys pls lets all tweet
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by philfrey08: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
I laugh in afrikaans

Pls lets all match on twitter and tweet to channels tv and members of the senate and house of reps to come to our rescue.

Guys pls lets all tweet

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by johnhack: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
dis policy is rubbish.imagine sending my bro who got 245 to study law in Unizik to one state university in Abia to study literature
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by klarrychenko94: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
yeahh:

Pls wat course
microbiology
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is very interesting.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by anumide(f): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
cutebebe:
Na wa o!
Checked for my lil sis and it says ' sorry, you have not yet bn posted'.

JAMB should do what is necessary asap....

This is getting frustrating....... undecided
same thing with my lil sister. the babe can't eat, sleep or relate. can you please give me a mention if it goes through?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
philfrey08:
I laugh in afrikaans

Guys pls lets all tweet
the same for me, wanted to study medicine in ui, i was given biochem in bowen, this is rubbish, wetin concern me with bowen, we must oppose this idea
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
just checked for 2 people and its saying cannot be found
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by greenhope(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
The registrar reason this morning on channels for the present crises made sense.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by philfrey08: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
greenhope:
The registrar reason this morning on channels for the present crises made sense.

That's good...
Then we shd demand for scholarship then cos my parents cant afford Bowen....

I wonder what would happen next yr...

If u cant afford university dont go to school....

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by tomclem5: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
So this is the change Nigerians are cryn for.... So disheartening
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Orezy5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
pls i just checked mine and it said "sorry u haven't been posted yet". pls what does it mean?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by duncan511: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jamb is an evil board in nigeria education jamb neta return my admission to where it is before and course also I am not a pastor y will u sent pastor school
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by BrightForYou(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Orezy5:
pls i just checked mine and it said "sorry u haven't been posted yet". pls what does it mean?

Re-check later
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by poposki33: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
yeahh:

Congrats o what course?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by poposki33: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
yeahh:

Congrats o what course?
economics
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nomzylicious(f): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
So jamb have turned to NYSC that posts pipo to places of their choice. ThankGod for my broda..
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by maestromedal(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Big lie,jamb no rescind anything,d tin wey dem just start 2day.Na leadership newspaper dey carry d rumour,check vanguard site for authentic jamb news...
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by khassy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
BoiGrammz:
lmao.. The shoot is just funny.. Dem even carry person go col of edu not poly self grin

why em no carry you go there self na Wetin fit you be that madcow undecidedundecided
BoiGrammz:
eeyah.. I dey romance dibu pikin ni??

Cc khassy

ma read... I go comment later... I d comeundecided
BoiGrammz:
lmao.. The shoot is just funny.. Dem even carry person go col of edu not poly self grin

ehya
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by einsteine(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Can candidates still apply to polytechnics?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by khassy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
killercute16:
From unilorin thread to here....u and khassy fit gv person heart-attack.

who dares to summon my name hereundecidedundecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simple English Test! / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.