Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status (26569 Views)

Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / JAMB 2015/2016 Re-assignment Status, Check Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by khassy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
BoiGrammz:
lmao.. The shoot is just funny.. Dem even carry person go col of edu not poly self grin

why em no carry you go there self na Wetin fit you be that madcow undecidedundecided
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by killercute16(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
khassy:

who dares to summon my name hereundecidedundecidedundecided
No vex !!
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by zurine(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
good one
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by khassy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
killercute16:
No vex !!

an
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by khassy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
killercute16:
No vex !!
smokes orijin and keeps calm

walking outta thread majestically undecided
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Lilswaghanxum(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Checked mine and was told dat nt posted yet and unical post utme registration is ending on monday nxt week
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Lilswaghanxum(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
WAH DO I DO?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by PraizFresh(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
My cousin was even transferred from Uniben....
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by cyonujemen(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Noted.
Parkac:
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform the general public, most especially 2015 post-UTME candidates, that the portal for the checking of the institutions candidates are transferred to has been activated.

Follow the steps listed below to check the school you are re-posted to free;

1) Visit the JAMB website on (www.jamb.org.ng)

2) On the "2015 UTME" menu, click on "Check Where you have been posted for Admission"

3) Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click on "Check" to access your information.

Best of luck To You all...

Source: http://campusportalng.com/jamb/reassignment-status/28698/
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Genea:
lolx am in my penultimate year and i like d course am studying,so y wud i b lukin 4 admission

Hi Genea, I would like to meet you.

*I was checking this page for my lil bro and discovered you*

many thanks.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by janeade(f): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Ibinaiye Modupe Serena!!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, for an Admission Consideration.
Course ACCOUNTING
A 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES.
Copyright © 2015. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination:  Post Registration e-Facilities..................................pls guys exlain for me.....
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls I want to help my niece print her original jamb,how much Is d jamb scratch card nd where can I get it? Is it bank or jamb office, thank u...
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by engineerboat(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Pls I want to help my niece print her original jamb,how much Is d jamb scratch card nd where can I get it? Is it bank or jamb office, thank u...

What is her JAMB reg No.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2015
anumide:

same thing with my lil sister. the babe can't eat, sleep or relate. can you please give me a mention if it goes through?

Alright dear..
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2015
klarrychenko94:
Your Details Have Been Sent to UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, for an Admission Consideration.
Course MICROBIOLOGY
A 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of SCIENCES.

Ope oo

What did u apply for before and wHat was ur sch of choice?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
engineerboat:

What is her JAMB reg No.
I appreciate d question, but I Need to know where to buy d scratch card 4 her, tnx ......... I am sorry why do u need her jamb reg?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by kingphlux: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Auchi polytechnic ND/HND form is out for the 2015/2016 academic session...the HND form is attainable at unity bank,Auchi...While the ND form issold at fidelity bank also in Auchi...i am into online registration and can also help in purchasing the form if you know you are far from Auchi....hurry now and get yours....contact me on 08131194284or visit auchi poly newz on facebook for more details.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by igweamaka85(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by klarrychenko94: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
cutebebe:

What did u apply for before and wHat was ur sch of choice?
same course same school.

1 Like

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by kilode100(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moz22:
abi u have nt been posted?? Why do u have to lie when nobody asked u to? Which one is my brother? GERARRA HIA

It's possible na... I am also asking on behalf of my nephew.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Moz22: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
kilode100:

It's possible na... I am also asking on behalf of my nephew.
since everybody is forming, lemme too ask me for my kid bro who is in basic 5
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Barbarthundey(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
UNILORIN POST UTME IS OUT!!!
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by kilode100(f): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moz22:
since everybody is forming, lemme too ask me for my kid bro who is in basic 5

Lwkmd o.... grin grin
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Moz22: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
kilode100:

Lwkmd o.... grin grin
by the way, which of the three portraits belong to u?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Barbarthundey:
UNILORIN POST UTME IS OUT!!!
Not yet joor.. Stop givinq wronq info.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by kilode100(f): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Moz22:
by the way, which of the three portraits belong to u?

No be you say I be jambite?
They are my people. grin grin
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Pukka36(f): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
U can get it from Jamb office and some commercial banks like Zenith&Skye and T'is 1000# but if U wish to patronise business centres(Cyber Cafes) close to you,then U may need upto 1500#.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Moz22: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
kilode100:

No be you say I be jambite? They are my people. grin grin
so u are nt there
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Barbarthundey(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Donabydeco:

Not yet joor.. Stop givinq wronq info.
check dis out
http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Kennedyiheme: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
The site is still telling me inelligle, wen are tthey gonna finish the processing?
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pukka36:
U can get it from Jamb office and some commercial banks like Zenith&Skye and T'is 1000# but if U wish to patronise business centres(Cyber Cafes) close to you,then U may need upto 1500#.
tnx my dearest, God bless .....
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Genea(f): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
proponent2015:

Hi Genea, I would like to meet you.
*I was checking this page for my lil bro and discovered you*
many thanks.
mmmm mail me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lost WAEC Certificate, Please How Do I Get Another One? / Emiene Amali-Adekwu Graduates As Best Southeastern University Lakeland Student / They Should Cancel The Art Class In Our Secondary Schools!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.