Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status (26588 Views)

Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / JAMB 2015/2016 Re-assignment Status, Check Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
anumide:

same thing with my lil sister. the babe can't eat, sleep or relate. can you please give me a mention if it goes through?

Tell your Sis to check again. I don't think the students are still bn rescheduled.
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Harvigh(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Frankly, this is the dumbest idea ever by jamb. How in God's name do they expect someone who's parents has got their mind and pocket set for a government institution only to be told their kid has been posted to one institution built by one scam that calls himself a 'man of God', where they will have to be paying half a million or more than? This country shaaaa....damn!
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by dreamchaser2143: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Your Details Have Been Sent to UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, for an Admission Consideration.
Course ANATOMY
A 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of MED/PHARM/HEALTH SCIENCES.

i saw this when i checked my admission status...does it means that i dont have to write the post utme anymore or i'll still register and sit for it..cos i choose unilorin initially when i registered for jamb
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by Izzie1886(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Pleas, someone should kindly explain what this admission consideration is all about cos I also checked mine and it's the same though still with the same school I choose in Utme.
Does it means I'll been given admission to study the same course I applied for or would have to fill the school's change of course form?
URGENT ANSWERS REQUIRED PLEASE!!!
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by mikkymike011: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=asomatc post=36357937] I checked for someone and I got "cannot find table1" what does it mean pls?[/quote
I saw the same thing o...i applied through direct entry
Re: How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status by mikkymike011: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
asomatc:
I checked for someone and I got "cannot find table1" what does it mean pls?
I experienced the same: "cannot find table 1"... I applied through direct entry to AAU ekpoma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simple English Test! / UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.