Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) (804 Views)

PDP Wins Etche Constituency Election / Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2015
The people of Igbo etche and Most communities in Etche L.G.A of Rivers state,Nigeria today are celebrating 5 days of non blink and uninterrupted power supply from PHCN.

The ecstasy on the peoples face can be seen as they danced and celebrated around a PHCN office in the area

Source:
Facebook user, Victor Ezeanochie's wall

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by keandre: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2015
But come make use of internet make I see
Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by dustmalik: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sogologobangose:
The people of Igbo etche and Most communities in Etche L.G.A of Rivers state,Nigeria today are celebrating 5 days of non blink and uninterrupted power supply from PHCN.

The ecstasy on the peoples face can be seen as they danced and celebrated around a PHCN office in the area

Source:
Facebook user, Victor Ezeanochie's wall
You guys are starting to enjoy the dividends of CHANGE. Don't worry, this is just the beginning. Nigeria shall be great again. I only urge you guys over there, to support Buhari's administration. I believe he'll not disappoint Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by Ekiseme(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one, phcn don dey try for my side here
Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by PassingShot(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
And some dumbos will say baba is not working!

With the coming of PMB, government parastatals are sitting up and performing their responsibilities unlike under the good but ultra corrupt Jonathan when they knew nothing will happen to them.
Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Five days, let them wait till one month before celebrating it maybe an important personality is in there like I witness this weekend when from Friday to Monday no blink of light only to discover the reason is because of an important personality in town
Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by alrahmanonline(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
five days? here ikotun area of lagos, our light have not blink for the past three weeks.. Sai Buhari abeg..
Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dividends of Buhari's administration, Nigerians could not boast of 24hrs before now.
Re: Etche LGA In Rivers State Celebrates 5 Days Of Constant Power Supply(Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
alrahmanonline:
five days? here ikotun area of lagos, our light have not blink for the past three weeks.. Sai Buhari abeg..

Serious?

Three whole weeks?

Ours isn't as good, but I can't remember the last time I bought fuel, the generator is suffering from serious neglect

This isn't about PMB or GEJ, we should even demand more

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Slow Difficult Step To Becomeing A Millionare / FG Grants 12 New Auto Assembly Plants Licences / Why Is Apc/buhari Always Denying Their Campaign Promises? Imagine This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.