Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? (9368 Views)

Solid Proof That Lucifer Is Here Already / Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name / Lucifer Is GOD Declared By Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
Yours...I only spoke to you in mysteries, you didn't get in but jump into conclusion.

Everyone person has communicated/contributed in one way or another,..but you my friend have made no sense, its more like you wasted some good MB on some data plan cry embarassed...& thats too bad

2 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by twosquare(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
dabosuker:

Everyone person has communicated/contributed in one way or another,..but you my friend have made no sense, its more like you wasted some good MB on some data plan cry embarassed...& thats too bad
grin tongue
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by mrZENographer: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mellin:
do u choose to believe the religion of a white man or the Africa original culture?

Slave

Lets knw who is a slave?

"Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you,
everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin."

On SpiritLessons.com, it doesnt look like people are teaching something. They are actually telling a real encounter they had. So its past what ur accussations are. Please try to read it. Cast your fear behind u and make a bold and sincere read. You will later find out how much u helped urself.
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by mrZENographer: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
herald9:

Satan is in hell, tormenting those who didn't worship god? shocked

I thought god and Satan were enemies, I didn't know Satan was part of the executive arm of God's government.

More like Buhari and the Nigeria poice force. sad

You are criticizing yourself and then scorning me.
Satan's fate is Hellfire. Any human who finds himself in hellfire will dance to his tune. What does that have to do with God in heaven working with satan? God forbid.
Please cool ur head down.
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by mrZENographer: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
dabosuker:

if you know the history of the bible, then you would know the bible is also not free from manipulation, speculation & politics

There is no manipulation of the Bible. As a matter of fact the Bible has the most fulfilled prophecy records that no other book can beat or gainsay. And the Bible is still the ultimate guide to man's future and the end of the world events.

Moreover, what u say is true, then after some decades, i should have witnessed some changes in my Kjv Bible. But why no changes, despite protests of obama and other gay propagandas, occult riotings. Why is KJV still the same? The worst they can do is to make their own versions e.g gay bible. But it will never change the words writen in the bible.

The Bible cannever be manipulated and will ever stand the test of time, folk.

1 Like

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
dabosuker:

hmmnnnn....but we all still call him "Lucifer",...something is just not right with history sad

Are you drunk? U look all this Lucifer bullshit history?

Dude seriously?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
eyeview:

In as much as you are trying to make fun but you are both theologically right.
Satan is indirectly working God's plan. Let me explain in the 'layest' way possible.
When a man gives up his protection as a child of God,he goes outside this cover and if he dies in it, the devil and his demons resident in hell(hades or sheol) take over the torment,making the person regret leaving that cover.
There has been real life accounts of people who have had the grace to witness this and return back to share it but I don't expect you to believe them cos it was even written in the bible that if you do not believe the messages in the bible,you still will not believe even a dead man that came back to life.
The bible says that the things of God are like foolishness to those who are perishing and I can see you guys clearly depicting that. But I pray that you will not perish. Infact most men who have done greater ridicule of God's word are today the great servants of God.

grin grin the slowpoke doesn't even know "sheol" simply means "grave"
Asin the pit dug to bury a dead fellow grin
And hades is the Greek God of the underworld. ..having nothing to do with the bible

The early authors of the bible - the jews had no concept of hell
Hell was introduced to you by 4th century Europeans ...try to learn about the history of ur religion before trying to preach it's dogmas to us
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2015
sonmvayina:
She was never an angel, she was a goddess, all the angels named in the bible have their names end in 'el'..like Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael..etc..

Oga. Lucifer got nothing in the Semetic traditions. ..its a simple Latin term and nt a name for a character in Semetic traditional mythology

It was just a horrible case of translation errors and other things arising

2 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 12:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:

The world reshapes word duh! Jesus is really Yashua Yaweh(his greatness) is really YAWH does that change the imperative point of the word?

Dude used to be an abusive word now it is a cool word. My point is the devil is the morning star and that is Lucifer latin word or no latin word it refers to the devil.

Name your son lucifer please and see how the world reacts to that. Please name him Lucifer I plead with you.

No no. ..Satan is the name of this character
It has always been satan never lucifer

Infact it's really Sataniel meaning "God's accuser"
Original Jewish traditional mythology - Satan is a key member of Yahweh's ministers. ..always has
Read the book of job 1:6-12 ...notice how yahweh and Sataniel chat like pals. .. they even did a cool "how far? Where you dey since? " in verse 7

Satan never worked against yahweh in the bible. ..jst some late mischievous men misconstrued the term "Sataniel" to suggest an enemy of God rather than a general concept of an accuser or adversary ie. The original hebrew text called the angel in numbers 22:22 satan (adversary)
1 Sam 29:4 used the word satan to describe David

So you see satan is just Yahweh's messenger to disturb and antagonise unsuspecting folks ...like he did Job
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2015
macof:

Original Jewish traditional mythology - Satan is a key member of Yahweh's ministers. ..always has
Read the book of job 1:6-12 ...notice how yahweh and Sataniel chat like pals. .. they even did a cool "how far? Where you dey since? " in verse 7

Satan never worked against yahweh in the bible. ..jst some late mischievous men misconstrued the term "Sataniel" to suggest an enemy of God rather than a general concept of an accuser or adversary ie. The original hebrew text called the angel in numbers 22:22 satan (adversary)

So you see satan is just Yahweh's messenger to disturb and antagonise unsuspecting folks ...like he did Job

Wow how shrewd.

Just to reduce the ignorance in the world.

Satan was Lucifer while he was in heaven. The finest of all angels made with the sexiest of all minerals. But dude felt too fine tried to overthrow God and was sent down. He was called morning star which translates to lucifer in latin. Hence, the name Lucifer.

He is the accuser of the 'brethren' fyi. Job's time is very old and I think the system may have changed but he was just asked by God wether he had seen how noble and holy Job was. It was his mission to make sure men dis-pleased God; He made it his mission.

God didn't make him and assign him the job of tormenting folks.

Stop your blasphemy.

Here is 1 Sam 29:4

But the Philistine commanders were angry
with Achish and said, "Send the man back,
that he may return to the place you
assigned him. He must not go with us into
battle, or he will turn against us during the
fighting. How better could he regain his
master's favor than by taking the heads of
our own men?

How was David portrayed as Satan here?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2015
macof:

Wow how shrewd.

Satan was Lucifer while he was in heaven. The finest of all angels made with the sexiest of all minerals. But dude felt too fine tried to overthrow God and was sent down. He was called morning star which translates to lucifer in latin. Hence, the name Lucifer.

He is the accuser of the 'brethren' fyi. Job's time is very old and I think the system may have changed but he was just asked by God wether he had seen how noble and holy Job was. It was his mission to make sure men dis-pleased God; He made it his mission.

Stop your blasphemy.

This is 1 sam 29:4 how is David described as Satan here?

our own men?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:

Wow how shrewd.

Stop your blasphemy.

This is 1 sam 29:4 how is David described as Satan here?

our own men?

Lol keep replying the nonsense told to you by 4th century Europeans who made everything up

Am telling you Jewish traditional beliefs here not christian dogmas

Lucifer is nobody's name but the word for "morning star" - the planet Venus seen from earth in the morning

The bold is originally rendered as "adversary" which the word "satan" is used in hebrew text

So take it as " he must not go into battle with us lest he becomes a SATAN to us in Battle"

1 Like

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 1:15am On Aug 02, 2015
herald9:

Satan is in hell, tormenting those who didn't worship god? shocked

I thought god and Satan were enemies, I didn't know Satan was part of the executive arm of God's government.

More like Buhari and the Nigeria poice force. sad

grin grin forget that. . Study ur bible and you'll be shocked to find out that God and satan are best friends

2 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Esdb3: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2015
macof:

Lol keep replying the nonsense told to you by 4th century Europeans who made everything up

Am telling you Jewish traditional beliefs here not christian dogmas

Lucifer is nobody's name but the word for "morning star" - the planet Venus seen from earth in the morning

The bold is originally rendered as "adversary" which the word "satan" is used in hebrew text

So take it as " he must not go into battle with us lest he becomes a SATAN to us in Battle"

So it was 1st century europeans that explained things to you?

You were with the 4th century europeans when they made it up?

No be article you read? Fuckkkkkkkk off my mentions jare clown mtchw grin
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by ikorodureporta: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Thtz why most ot our m.o.g's ar freemasons & illuminati members in secret....so as to atrract power frm all sources...
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by dabosuker(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2015
macof:

Are you drunk? U look all this Lucifer bullshit history?

Dude seriously?

Cool down na , no be like that, na question i ask o grin
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
dabosuker:

Cool down na , no be like that, na question i ask o grin

Lmao grin
I just dey watch you
No vex
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2015
dabosuker:
I just don't get it , if the name "Lucifer ", means bringer of "Light", how then is Lucifer a bad person or entity ? ...I thought "light", was & is a good thing,. Then what makes the bringer of Light BAD ? .. People I don't get it.
I was doing some research & I just discovered the meaning of Lucifer.

That term was not referring to Satan. The term was to the king of babylon. It was a taunt word.

3 Likes

Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
JMAN05:

That term was not referring to Satan. The term was to the king of babylon. It was a taunt word.

Are you still a Jehova witness?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
macof:

Are you still a Jehova witness?

Why do u ask?
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by macof(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
JMAN05:

Why do u ask?
Cus am looking for Jehova witness brains to eat undecided
Re: If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? by budaatum: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant Christian Center Members Meet Here / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.