Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Get Rich While In School. $$$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Rich While In School. $$$ (506 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / 10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rich While In School. $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
GET RICH WHILE IN SCHOOL
It is very good to find something to lay your hands on while in school so that by the time you’d graduated, you won’t ever worry about MONEY and you can actually thoroughly search out an opening for you to practice your career.
Career itself I believe is something you are passionate about not because it pays you HUGE amount of money, but because you feel fulfilled doing such things.
A lot of people today drift from their passion and do things because it earns them money (some are not so fortunate and end up in a job which has never crossed their mind while growing up), but you’d agree with me that money isn’t everything because for you to last in whatever industry you choose to work in, YOU NEED PASSION FOR SUCH INDUSTRY cos it’s going to be what you would be doing for the rest of your LIFE.
So going back to what you need to lay your hands on, well in my own opinion, what better thing is there to lay your hands on other than your PHONES, IPAD AND LAPTOPS
HOW HILARIOUS!!!
DID I JUST SAY PHONE?
YES!
YOU READ RIGHT AND I’M SURE IT’S RESOUNDING IN YOUR EARS RIGHT NOW.
We all can’t ignore the fact that we are in the INFORMATION AND TECH AGE (we need to make the best of it, we shouldn’t follow in the “OLD-SCHOOL” WAYS OF DOING THINGS. IT’S ABOUT TIME YOU GUY’S WOKE UP TO REALITY).
Virtually everybody you know is on one Social Media or the other.
Do you know that with your phone in hand, you can make REAL CASH off every Social media platform so long these platforms allow you to relate with people (which is what the Social Media is for anyway).
So how can you or the people you know benefit from this opportunity cos I tell you this is paying people all around the world “BIG-TIME” and you shouldn’t be left out. Some people may be raising their eye-brows now but I tell you, “THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT AN INFORMATION EXIST DOES NOT MAKE IT LESS REAL”
I’m an Infopreneur and it’s my job to keep you ahead of the game and get these information to you as they emerge, this is what I do for a living selling great ideas hence the title “INFOPRENEUR” a word coined out from Information and Entrepreneurship.
The training on this Wonderful concept has been packaged in a DVD format for home view (can be seen on your computer system or your DVD player at home).
As we all know, financial literacy is not taught in school, it’s high time you learnt on your own different avenues to wealth creation and like my mentor Jim Rohn said in one of his series, “you need to get all the information and knowledge you need while in school”. You should cultivate the habit of making the best out of every opportunity that provides itself cos on the long run that is what determines your SUCCESS IN LIFE!
So what are you waiting for?
Grab your copy of these training series on:
1. HOW TO CONVERT YOUR SOCIAL CAPITAL TO YOUR FINANCIAL CAPITAL
2. HAVING YOUR MONEY MAKE YOU MORE MONEY
3. AND TWO OPPORTUNITY SERIES ON THINGS YOU CAN DO WHILE ONLINE THAT CAN GROW INTO A BILLION DOLLAR REVENUE SPINNING BUSINESS.
ALL THESE AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE!!! shocked shocked shocked
See my signature (BELOW) for my contact details to place your order today.
READ MY TOPICS FOR MORE INSIGHT
IT’S KENNETH AMAECHI YOUR “INFOPRENEUR… HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Odds / How Are You Paid For A Contract? / Home Media Studio On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.