Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Transcript From Nigerian Institutions? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It Difficult To Get A Transcript From Nigerian Institutions? (622 Views)

12 Less Competitive Courses In Nigerian Institutions You Can Choose From / Why Does It Take So Long For Nigerian Institutions To Release Admission List? / 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Get A Transcript From Nigerian Institutions? by amefi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
I recently applied to get my transcript from the uni I attended. It was like I had to pay this, pay that, even to currier it via DHL a lot of money exchanged hands. I live in Europe. If you attend any schools here, once you finish your programme they will give you results and even the transcript by hand. They don't care about what you do with it. But in Nigeria, maybe Unilag, they treat it like one secred thing that the supposed owner cannot see or touch. So what is the rational behind this in Nigeria?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Transcript From Nigerian Institutions? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
So difficult and annoying angry angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get A Transcript From Nigerian Institutions? by kudoxs(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
amefi:
I recently applied to get my transcript from the uni I attended. It was like I had to pay this, pay that, even to currier it via DHL a lot of money exchanged hands. I live in Europe. If you attend any schools here, once you finish your programme they will give you results and even the transcript by hand. They don't care about what you do with it. But in Nigeria, maybe Unilag, they treat it like one secred thing that the supposed owner cannot see or touch. So what is the rational behind this in Nigeria?
The better by far University is so ahead of most Uni in Nigeria, you get your certificate and transcript a week to your convocation. then no long waiting to go for your youth service, you are deployed to your state of service a week or 2 after graduation.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Yola 2015/2016 Post UTME Forms, Direct Entry F / 2015/16 F. U. T. O. School Of Nursing/degree/diploma/pd Form. 009234816064236 / Registration For Newly Admitted UNIBEN STUDENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.