Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

“Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu (753 Views)

Dear Buhari, Change Does Not Begin With Me —E. A Aluzu / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA–National leader of the ruling All Progressives
Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has said that President
Mohammadu Buhari and the party have at least 100 days of
honeymoon before embarking on the implementation of
“change” programme.
Tinubu who defended his assertion said it was a norm the
world over for new leaders to settle in the office before
unfolding their agenda for their country.
The APC leader who is also a former Governor of Lagos
State was in the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Tuesday for a
private meeting with President Buhari.
He added that change does not come by magic, stressing
that it is driven by people and proper planning.
“Excuse me! Let us calm now here. How long ago? May
29th was when this president was sworn in. It is an
international norm all over the world, there is an honeymoon
period, at least minimum of 100 days honeymoon. And you
won’t allow honeymoon at all? You said change is not
coming. Change is not by magic. It driven by the people, the
spirit and the character and the planning.
“You see, we have had so much problem in this country in
the past because we run into policy blind folded without
adequate and effective planning you don’t have results
unless you plan well.
“The time it takes you to plan, examine, rejig, re-evaluate is
more important than the time you just rush into taking action
because you are either being sentimental, being emotional
and being driven by other forces that are not expected. It is
not fair to jump into those conclusions.
“There must be time to plan, to review and even listen to
people. There is a separation between a campaign period,
articulating your vision, expressing the promises to
Nigerians. There is a time to look at holistically at what you
inherited, analysis it, distil and then take action.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-apc-ve-100-days-of-honeymoon-before-executing-change-programme-tinubu/
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Intovert I see you grin grin angry

And for Tinubu. . . . You err sire!

Magic is an illusionary art of change.

This Change will come in a magical way but it is not magic.

Making the impossible of the PDP is magical when the APC makes it possible. And Baba Buhari is the pilot of this magical change. Anyway our change is not magic

1 Like

Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by INTROVERT(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by temitemi1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
'Change' cometh by looting grin grin grin
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
temitemi1:
'Change' cometh by looting grin grin grin

In the days of Otueke drunkard when stealing is not corruption
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by alaoeri: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jagaban has spoken EOD. cool
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by DropShot: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
Intovert I see you grin grin angry

And for Tinubu. . . . You err sire!

Magic is an illusionary art of change.

This Change will come in a magical way but it is not magic.

Making the impossible of the PDP is magical when the APC makes it possible. And Baba Buhari is the pilot of this magical change. Anyway our change is not magic
I concur.
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by Sweetlemon(f): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Slow but steady wins the race. Slowly slowly, small small, little by little, we are getting there. Business are picking up these days because power has greatly improved. I used to think it was because of the rainy season before but now I realize that the rains haven't even been much unlike previous years.

My prayer is for Buhari to remain resolute and focused and not get intimidated by the cries of wailers and their insults. Let him appoint his ministers when he deems fit and appoint who he likes even if people call him the worst names. What matters most to sensible people is performance of his team and not their regions/state of origin.

We will get there.

Sai Baba!
Sai Tinubu!
Sai Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by Captainswag225(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
who is really in charge, is it tinubu or buhari?
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
We don't want the opinions of theives, Tinubu.
Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
who is really in charge, is it tinubu or buhari?
Tinubu is in charge of His opinions, BUHARI is in charge of the NIGERIAN government.

1 Like

Re: “Change” Does Not Come By Magic – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Slow but steady wins the race. Slowly slowly, small small, little by little, we are getting there. Business are picking up these days because power has greatly improved. I used to think it was because of the rainy season before but now I realize that the rains haven't even been much unlike previous years.

My prayer is for Buhari to remain resolute and focused and not get intimidated by the cries of wailers and their insults. Let him appoint his ministers when he deems fit and appoint who he likes even if people call him the worst names. What matters most to sensible people is performance of his team and not their regions/state of origin.

We will get there.

Sai Baba!
Sai Tinubu!
Sai Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Responsible Govt Shouldn’t Sleep With Unpaid Salaries – Obiano / 4 Year Old Yazidi Boy Forced To Join ISIS , Given Sword To Behead His Own Mother / Buhari Appoints New Provost For Federal College Of Education, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.