Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,697 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Economic Bailout - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Economic Bailout (715 Views)

The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. / World Economic Crisis? We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet- Tb Joshua / Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Bailout by benzino007(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2009
Dear Friend,

Please permit me to use this medium to share some excerpts (not exact words except under wise indicated) from a message preached by the prophet of our time Bishop David Oyedepo during the 2nd service on 15th March, 2009 at Faith Tabernacle Otta

Title: COMMANDING SUPERNATURAL FORTUNE IN THE PRESENT DAY CHALLENGE OF ECONOMIC RECESSION BY THE WORD

*Economic recession/assassination/meltdown/melt-up etc is not a new thing but not everybody that is affected Gen 8:20-22, 12:10, Ecl 1:9
*It could be global, national but not personal depending on your positioning
*Jacob sent his sons to go and buy and not to beg. The second time he gave them double because the covenant is superior to the economy Gen 26:1-14, 13:2
*In this time of pity, the world will envy you
*Gen 47:15-20 the famine was to the extent the 'money failed i.e. complete meltdown but in verse 27 Israel grew and multiplied in Goshen by the covenant which was the covering of our fathers
*2 Cor 8:9 among the benefits of our redemption is total exemptions from the harassment of poverty because He became poor that we may be rich,
*Every supernatural blessing is only accessible by revelation. Diligently pay attention to Josh 1:8
*Revelation is the gateway to divine intervention not intercession, nor supplication Ps 112:1-3”……delight….wealth and riches…” Ps 1:1-3”…, whatsoever he doeth…………”
*Those that don’t have respect for the revelation are not qualified for a candidate of divine promotion
*Applied revelation is the key no matter the heat. That is the way out
*Only what you have found……, I went on a search years ago and asked the Lord, show me the secret of kingdom prosperity and today the proofs are here
*Isaiah 60:1-2 “Arise, shine………the wealth of the gentiles….
*Your inheritance is accessible in the word. Revelation is the gateway to all your inheritance in Christ
*Ps 33:18-19, 37:18-19”……their inheritance is forever” That is sealed for ever either economic meltdown or melt up
*People don’t survive famine by their savings. My survival is by His supply
*Despite all the bailouts, American government virtually controls the corporate sectors and you know what that means to the economy
*The economic meltdown is a fulfillment of prophesy! Nothing humbles the world or mankind like hunger. God is out to humble the pride of the world and exonerate His people “…, It shall come to pass in the last days……” Isaiah 2:1-3=Micah 4:1-2, Malachi 3:6-10
*They won’t listen to God until they are humbled
*The American Chief of Treasury was boasting some time ago that the American economy was buoyant, no recession in the air etc only for him to come on air 3 months later with a change of tongue “….it is not recession………”
*All the research institutions crumbled and could not see it coming! Most if not all research institutions were funded by the government so the failure is not government’s but research failure
*Malachi 3:6-18, 4:1-2 God does not have a problem returning unto them but them returning to Him
*It take God because here are people burning here like Shedrach, Meshak….whose bodies were fresh inspite of the flame. They are all selling up etc
*It takes God for things to grow in an oven. The earth is burning as an oven now
*You can not use human method/intellectual to survive this famine! It is only conquerable by the Spirit of God at work (divine ideas)
*In 2 Kings 6, the famine was so grievous that people were programming their children for meat! The royalties of the king then were lost
*You are either connected with help from above or you are helplessly helpless
*This is the hour of the covenant people as we will be shinning Isaiah 60:2
*The G8, G20 etc have all met but no solution
*“ As a Prophet: This is the hour you will understand the realities of the Almighty God”
*We are sitting on the newly procured Royal chairs from China (Over 50,000 in number) that’s a sign that we are changing status. When every body is selling what they have, work has began on the second world class private university owned by the church; Hallmark University, about 16 Primary schools, 11 Secondary schools will be built all across Nigeria this year.
*As the Egyptians will be selling, you will be buying
*He will release unusual favor as reason of keeping to the covenant
*Not a time to shiver but a time to celebrate the faithfulness of God
*Economic meltdown is no news as covenant practice is the answer to economic recession
*We teach people not to give to God but how to keep to the covenant
*God is I am that I am….your giving never adds to Him, He has no needs, He meet all needs and not in need
*It is sacrilege to preach “Help God…, ”
*God has no need, you and I are the only one that needs His blessings and our giving only connects us to His blessings
*“…, I have never seen the righteous forsaken………, beg for bread…” None of your generation will be mistaken for a beggar
*28 years now that God called me into ministry, I have never asked anybody home or abroad for any dime before! There was a time over 360 million naira was needed in a week for completion of a project and it was supernaturally supplied. Not a bank loan neither are we owing any body as a commission. To God alone be all the praise
*“ Every project God has spoken to you about, this meltdown will not stop it”
*WHAT DO I DO TO CONNECT?
*Every of His blessing in our life is released on the platform of the covenant
*Every promise of the scripture is accompanied with a condition.
*Covenant=committing God’s integrity to perform. Until that is understood, we will be chasing after the winds without result
*“…….while the earth remaineth….seed time and harvest…, ” Genesis 8:22
*March 1982, God showed me “ prosperity does not answer to prayers, no respect for fasting but only answer to covenant practice” Until your part is played, God is not committed
*Therefore, giving is the gateway to supernatural supply. An example is the man talked about in Ps112 “…, dispersed, given to the poor etc brought about “his horn being exalted”
*Not the word but what you do with it! At the wedding, they needed wine (taste) and Mary told them “ whatever He tells you to do, do it”
*In Mathew 17:26 to pay the Tax collector, He asked them to take a coin…
*Also Job 29:2-18: “….the secret of the Lord was on …, ” not his business expertise but covenant practice that brought him to that honor-the wealthiest of all men…
*Supernatural blessing is rooted in giving. That is how it works anywhere, anyway, anytime
*Philipians 4:15-19 “….giving and receiving” not ‘receiving and receiving’, ‘praying and receiving’, ‘fasting and receiving’
*Verse 19 “…, shall supply all my needs….’ Their giving in verse 15 led to their supply. So quoting verse 19 alone is a 419 approach!
*That is the controlling law in the school of Kingdom Economics. Not to God’s advantage but to you. There is no gimmicks
*In this church whether you pay your tithe or not no body knows unlike the type of church my grandmother used to attend then that they will keep records of your tithing and every defaulter will have to pay even after death
*He that giveth to the poor lendeth unto the Lord and shall not lack. So I am giving for my own bailout and not yours
*Recession leads to depression. The only guarantee bailout is covenant practice. Whatever he tells you to do, do it…
*Job 22:21-30 records the controlling laws
*Philippians 4:15- Give according to the principles; willingly, cheerfully, sacrificially…, and in due season.
*Return to the almighty.
*Many peoples brain are also melting down! Put away crookedness from thy tabernacle
*Verse 29 “…casting down, then a lifting up…” because you are operating this heavenly/highly law
*This economic crisis is to your advantage. The glory of light is in the darkness
*However, the giving grace is fundamental. You can not give willingly, cheerfully, tirelessly or sacrificially except for the giving grace. It takes power to be a delightsome giver. 1 Cor 8:7
*Many in the church are not empowered to give. They give religiously!
*Today being an anointing service, as the oil comes on you, the selflessness that destroys destiny will be broken off
*It takes power to lay down, Jesus had that in laying down His life
*Giving complaining, leftover, not sacrificially your substance not left over that is why many are not receiving
*This oil is also an oil of favor which can only be initiated/entreated by giving Ps 45:12
*Every kingdom addict is a candidate for divine favor. E.g. the widow of Zarephat.
*GOD DOES NOT NEED US FOR ANYTHING, WE NEED HIM FOR EVERYTHING!
*God is not in need, He is only committed to meeting our needs
*Finally, the blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow.
*THE NEW DAWN YOU HAVE BEING WAITING FOR HAS FINALLY COME
Re: Economic Bailout by aus123(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2009
Religion is the opium of the people(masses),

I agreed with all his propositions,

If have to derailed the thread a little bit,

Is Nigeria Economy actually part of the Global Economy

If it's yes, I want someone to articulate at what time of a Nation, will it be termed Global,

What are the index/indices.
Re: Economic Bailout by KunleOshob(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2009
Pastors are now preaching tithing as a means of achieving economic bailout and surviving the financial crisis. angry
Re: Economic Bailout by aus123(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ Kunle,

You re derailing this thread,
Re: Economic Bailout by debosky(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2009
Ease up Kunle. The man advocated 'new testament' giving above all else, tithes were only mentioned in passing.
Re: Economic Bailout by KunleOshob(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2009
debosky:

Ease up Kunle. The man advocated 'new testament' giving above all else, tithes were only mentioned in passing.
You don't know this pentecostal preachers, when they quote from the new testament scriptures on giving they interprete it in their sermons to mean giving to the church. Thay are very apt at quoting scripture out of context.
aus123:

@ Kunle,

You re derailing this thread,

How am i derailing it, is it not economic bailout that you wrote about that i also wrote on or am i supposed to support your views for the thread to be on track??
Re: Economic Bailout by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
KunleOshob:

You don't know this pentecostal preachers, when they quote from the new testament scriptures on giving they interprete it in their sermons to mean giving to the church. Thay are very apt at quoting scripture out of context.
How am i derailing it, is it not economic bailout that you wrote about that i also wrote on or am i supposed to support your views for the thread to be on track??

So you are hia enjoyin yourself and you dey leave me to dry like a sunkiss raisin in the jokes section abi?

Do you know that I need deliverance from you? My humour has been gone and soon extinct and soon, Ill just be a lame lama waiting to die. . .  angry  sad

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Tell Me Where God Is? / Our Rock And Fortress / "i Am Coming!” Part Xv By Sabrina & Susan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.