Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. (2629 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Preambles

1. China in the Bible is referred to as Moab. It is not recorded in the Bible that Moab will take over world leadership and rulership from Babylon, it has no precedent and there is no record. If anything, Persia (Iran) should take over from Babylon Daniel 2:32-33

2. A certain women fled into the wilderness, who is this woman? In the Bible, the task of taking care of the Woman after she fled into the wilderness was given to the serpent: Revelation 12:14

3. Wetin consign Nigeria with all this one now?

4. Jesus Christ is here

1 Like

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Who is that woman? The woman is Israel, the daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 6:2
I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.

And the man child who was caught up to heaven is Jesus Christ:

Mark 16:19
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
The woman was given wings and she fled into the wilderness to be nourished from the face of the serpent. What does it mean to be nourished from the face of the serpent? It means to depend on the favour of the serpent for her nourishment. The serpent is the Roman Empire that sacked Jerusalem in 70AD and caused the dispersal of Israel all over the world.

Today, the Roman Empire has morphed into the Anglo-American world power, and the economic power of the empire resides on the American Dollar. With this currency, the Anglo-American world power projects its economic power to the world. The woman who fled into the wilderness also is fed from the power of the Dollar.

Because she is essentially devolved, she cannot depend on her mental resource for anything, she does not have the mental/spiritual capacity to process raw materials into finished goods, so all she does is sell materials in the raw form and then import finished products therefrom.

She is the carcase that is being fed on by the birds of the air and the beats of the field, she is alive, but she is dead. There is no shepherd, her king is not with her, he is in heaven.

Jeremiah 16:4
They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

Ezekiel 34:5
And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.

1 Like

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
By selling raw materials, she is essentially dependent on the face of the serpent for her sustenance, if the serpent refuses to buy, she is in trouble, just like how America stopped buying our oil and we faced economic trouble, coupled with the dwindling Dollar revenue from oil. In a nutshell, we sell raw materials e.g. crudeoil to get Dollars to feed ourselves.

It is the duty of the serpent to feed the woman.

Revelation 12:14
...into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
The symbolism
The symbolic meaning of the new economic partnership with China is that the West aka the Anglo-American world power is no longer able to take care of the woman, take note that anybody who is actually feeding the woman is automatically the world power. So by allowing Nigeria to sign a major economic investment deal with China replacing Dollars with Yuan, the serpent has conceded world leadership to China.

Only you black people, you are the only ones in the whole world who do not yet know who you truly are, every other person knows who you are except yourself.

The Anglo-American world power (aka Roman Empire aka the serpent) has conceded power to Moab by passing the woman over to her.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nigeria as a country holds very deep spiritual significance to the world, she has within her borders the largest single congregation of ancient Israelites in the world!

Judah, who holds the sceptre of leadership over Israel, is living in Nigeria.

Jeremiah 29:18-19
And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:
19 Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the LORD, which I sent unto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith the LORD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
But it is not written that the Dragon will take over from the Serpent!
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
What is written is that in the vision of Nebuchadnezzar’s image, the feet of clay mixed with iron which represents the Anglo-American world power, Daniels interprets that a stone cut out without hands crushes this image, the stone becomes a great mountain, and it fills the earth.

Daniel 2:34-35,45
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

THE DREAM IS CERTAIN AND THE INTERPRETATION SURE grin

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who is that stone? Jesus Christ.

Mark 12:10
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Mountain means nation/country/kingdom, and this kingdom/rulership will be forever.

Psalm 48:2
Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
Psalm 125:1
They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
In a nutshell, the serpent has ceded world rulership to the dragon, which will not stand because it is not decreed.

It was a symbolic handover.

This is the end of time.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jesus Christ is here! grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by pchukwudi: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
Jesus Christ is here! grin

cheesy

Man stop playing the fool. Stop distorting the Bible. Stop exerting yourself. You have zero grace or anointing to interprete the scriptures. Be warned.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by lordcyl3(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
who am I to judge? u re entitled to ur own opinion. nice write-ups.. but I don't believe it anyway.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by engrchykae(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrPresident1:
The symbolism
The symbolic meaning of the new economic partnership with China is that the West aka the Anglo-American world power is no longer able to take care of the woman, take note that anybody who is actually feeding the woman is automatically the world power. So by allowing Nigeria to sign a major economic investment deal with China replacing Dollars with Yuan, the serpent has conceded world leadership to China.

Only you black people, you are the only ones in the whole world who do not yet know who you truly are, every other person knows who you are except yourself.

The Anglo-American world power (aka Roman Empire aka the serpent) has conceded power to Moab by passing the woman over to her.

i understand that u are a bible student but i want to let u know that the we are at the feet of the brilliant statue of nebuchadnezzar's vision,the beginning of the end of the times of the gentiles.
The ten toes would definitely fit into the countries in the west with usa and uk assigned the place of the two big toes,france,Germany,Russia etc will naturally take their place among the eight remaining smaller toes but thats not the point.
The west will never hand over to to the kings of the east(china,japan,korea,india,iran etc)
for those who think that japan is an ally to the west should know that its an ally of convenience because they were defeated in 1945 and would make a u turn if dynamics change.
When whatever the scriptures meant by the River Euphrates dries up,then there will be preparation for an era-defining confrontation between the west and the kings of the easts.
Then the mashiach ben David,the stone cut out of the mountain without hand(this might mean his virgin birth) will smite the warring factions and bring eternal peace.
We are at the end of the world empires,the feet of iron mixed with clay as u can see some western nations are strong eg Russia France Uk while some are weak eg Greece Bosnia etc.
Forget all these nuclear noise,they will never use it.cos its meant for the final confrontation and the stone of israel will shatter them.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2016
pchukwudi:

Man stop playing the fool. Stop distorting the Bible. Stop exerting yourself. You have zero grace or anointing to interprete the scriptures. Be warned.

The only place you quoted is the place that had to do with the return of Jesus. You are afraid and paranoid over the coming of your Lord, you have not been a faithful servant. Amend your ways, and seek Him while he may be found. Soon, and very soon, the Master will be revealed, and you better be in His good books. grin
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by pchukwudi: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

The only place you quoted is the place that had to do with the return of Jesus. You are afraid and paranoid over the coming of your Lord, you have not been a faithful servant. Amend your ways, and seek Him while he may be found. Soon, and very soon, the Master will be revealed, and you better be in His good books. grin

Jesus is The Truth

The Bible is The Word of Truth

Holy Ghost is The Spirit of Truth

This explained why Paul got very angry when a little girl with the lying spirit of divinition suddenly started promoting the Gospel of Christ.

Morale: The Truth does not need a hand from lies to get propagated. So, behave.

Got it?
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
pchukwudi:

Jesus is The Truth

The Bible is The Word of Truth

Holy Ghost is The Spirit of Truth

This explained why Paul got very angry when a little girl with the lying spirit of divinition suddenly started promoting the Gospel of Christ.

Morale: The Truth does not need a hand from lies to get propagated. So, behave.

Got it?

All I wrote there is nothing but the whole truth, it is not meant for milk drinkers it is meant for those who by reason of exercise have developed strong spiritual muscles. I do not lie, I speak the truth and nothing but the truth, so because it does not fit into what you have been brainwashed into it is a lie. Guy open your head.

Critique the thread objectively, point out the lies or you are an enemy of truth.

Phillipians 1:18
What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
wink
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
There are news reports that China is going to back up its Yuan with Gold and that the new Yuan will not be easily exchangeable with American Dollars. Gold backed Yuan is a better currency than fiat printed Dollars that is not backed by anything. If China backs its Yuan with Gold, investors and traders around the world will prefer to use Yuan as a medium of exchange rather than the US Dollar, what will happen is better imagined as the American economy will collapse completely. There are more American Dollars outside America than there are inside, if all countries and major traders and investors decide to dump the Dollar enmasse for the Gold backed Yuan, the American economy will collapse immediately.

The Chinese Govt proposed to back their Yuan to Gold officially on Tuesday 19th April, but not much has been heard about this, it also appears most mainstream media are not providing information about this. This move by China has far reaching implications for the way the world is presently constituted, it will be the end of the American era and the start of the Chinese era, the start of a new global financial order. The economic cataclysm that this change will induce worldwide is better imagined.

But there will be no Chinese era, it is not decreed. It will be the revelation of Jesus Christ grin in the clouds of heaven. grin

http://www.globalresearch.ca/china-says-no-dollars-for-new-yuan/5520618
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
I am having a haunch that President Buhari will not sign the budget until when China finally backs its Yuan with gold, this is the reason the signing of the budget is being delayed, this lines up very well with the position of this thread.

The fact is, when China finally confirms that it has backed its Yuan with gold, the Dollar will start to flounder immediately because many countries/major traders etc will be rushing to dump their Dollars for the Yuan, the Dollar will collapse completely in only a matter of hours. unfortunately, it will not be so easy to convert the Dollar to Yuan because the Chinese govt. has said the Yuan will not be easily inter-convertible with the Dollar, the Dollar will become worthless in a twinkle of an eye.

Once the backing is announced, and the Dollar starts to flounder, Nigeria is already latched on China's teats, we will be a bit insulated because we made a 'timely and fortuitous' move away from the Dollar to the Yuan by agreeing to a currency swap deal and converting some of our reserves to Yuan! All in good time. grin.

President Buhari will be hailed as the Lord and saviour of Nigeria, our messiah cheesy

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/318986-america-bomb-society-crisis/
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Read grin
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
When the Yuan is backed with gold, the Dollar is finished.

The end of the Dollar is the end of Western civilization (the Anglo-American empire). Power will not move to the east aka China, it is not decreed.

Christ will be restored to power.

https://www.rt.com/business/332125-china-gold-demand-increase/
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/tag/gold-backed-yuan

Do not sleep, be wide awake, plenty things are happening. Be sober, watchful, and prayerful, your master returns.

1 Peter 4:7
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by dragunov: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
MrPresident1:
When the Yuan is backed with gold, the Dollar is finished.

The end of the Dollar is the end of Western civilization (the Anglo-American empire). Power will not move to the east aka China, it is not decreed.

Christ will be restored to power.

https://www.rt.com/business/332125-china-gold-demand-increase/
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/tag/gold-backed-yuan

Do not sleep, be wide awake, plenty things are happening. Be sober, watchful, and prayerful, your master returns.

1 Peter 4:7
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
I personally was of the opinion that the Chinks were the next civilization until I read this post. But if the USA is going to loose relevance while China gains prominence, is that not some kinda shift? I relate with the fact that Moab does not have a place in the great statue. But what's gonna happen now that there is a spiritual change of direction?
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
dragunov:
I personally was of the opinion that the Chinks were the next civilization until I read this post. But if the USA is going to loose relevance while China gains prominence, is that not some kinda shift? I relate with the fact that Moab does not have a place in the great statue. But what's gonna happen now that there is a spiritual change of direction?

Good question Bro.
The stone that was cut out of the mountain without hands is Christ, He is coming to take over, and He will crush the image completely. The change of spiritual direction is the coming of Christ, and he will come in the 'clouds of heaven' which has been interpreted in the previous comments.

Modified
I thought I explained 'clouds of heaven on this thread', it was on another thread I did so
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by Logicbwoy: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by dragunov: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2016
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3060063/mystery-iniquity-revelation-wicked-one

I explained 'clouds of heaven' here

@dragunov
The coming of the Son of Man, is it going to be a physical activity, I.e, is it in form of a real man or is it going to be a movement or a series of events?
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Double post
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
dragunov:
The coming of the Son of Man, is it going to be a physical activity, I.e, is it in form of a real man or is it going to be a movement or a series of events?

Let me make some explanations to you- but I'd like you to read this thread to have a composite picture of what I am saying.

Jesus is the Sun of God, and Jesus Christ are the men empowered by the sun of God. Jesus is the Word, while Jesus Christ are the men who have the Word of God as their operating software. The meaning of 'Christ' is 'anointed', Christ is the person that is anointed with the Word of God, the persons who have the Word of God as their operating software. Jesus the Sun of God is coming to empower Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Jesus Christ is the one with the mandate from God to rule the earth, when he comes all powers will be subdued and subjected to him, there will be an overthrow of all the thrones on earth, followed by an enthroning of Jesus Christ as the true ruler.

The coming of Jesus is the spiritual rearming with power of Jesus Christ with power which will be preceded by a casting down of all other thrones and dominions and empires on earth.
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This verse of the Mathew is very loaded
1: the sign of the son of man in heaven
2: then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn
3: They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

What is the sign of the son of man in heaven?

it is DEATH, MASS DEATH! cry
The judgment pronounced on heaven is gut wrenching and heart rending cry cry

Isaiah 34:5-6
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
8 For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Deuteronomy 32:41-42
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

The sign of the son of man in heaven is DEATH IN HEAVEN
Re: The Symbolism Of Nigeria’s Recent Economic Deals With China. by MrPresident1: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn

The earth will be in great mourning due to the great and most unfortunate event in heaven. A disaster of unimaginable proportions.

They shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory

In the aftermath of the disaster in heaven, in the clouds of heaven, the Son of man will come in power and great glory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Corner / Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.