Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again (18044 Views)

Massive Protest By Women As Soldiers Storm Tompolo's Hometown Again. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Army Chief Tukur Buratai’s Hometown Again / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by umarc19: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
We shall overcome.
By His Grace.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by megamank(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
Just dnt know y buhari is silent on boko haram

hv not heard a word from him against boko

what is really happening

is buhari a punishment from God?

you havent heard a word from him concerning boko haram? i guess you haven't been following well o. please meet up with others where they are.....he even mention something about the in US incase the one in Nigeria was not loud enough...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by ooshinibos: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=Bern1992 post=36365806]when will God attack these conscienceless Boko Haram [/quote lets ask him to send his arch Angels ..I agree with you in this prayer
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by DropShot: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
frosbel:
sign that he is dealing mercilessly with them : - )
One of the few sensible comments.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Bern1992(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

don't worry brother

Gods time is the best

and buhari won't escape the rots

smh, lets wait n see
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Akinz0126(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
This boko boys won't seize to amaze me oooo.they are simply telling that army chief to dare em if he can.sha the last tym a strange and mysterious python troubled them,They should be expecting the lion of Bourdillon to scatter em this tym.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by adenine02: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
How many are this guyz angry

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmm! I just don't get this! I keep hearing and reading that these BH guys have been crushed and are no more...

Where are these ones coming from again?
Swthrt, go back to schl n brush up on ya comprehension ability.... Nobody said BH hav been crusht in that report. The buratai of a man only SWORE he was gonna crush 'em. Understood?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmm! I just don't get this! I keep hearing and reading that these BH guys have been crushed and are no more...

Where are these ones coming from again?
Swthrt, go back to schl n brush up on ya comprehension ability.... Nobody said BH hav been crusht in that report. The buratai of a man only SWORE he was gonna crush 'em. Understood?
BTW, whr did u read that from of late? Guess your just coming back from a ' century' long Aestivation period
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Heluwajohnson(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Bubu had better do something about his kinsmen. Enough of the Boko killings. BTW I thought the COAS will crush BH in 1 week since he can toy with large snakes grin grin
Hah!! Let him who, lacks efficient brain ask for ONE
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by coolbis: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Bubu had better do something about his kinsmen. Enough of the Boko killings. BTW I thought the COAS will crush BH in 1 week since he can toy with large snakes grin grin
commonsense is not common, try and show some maturity.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by bigass123(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mr. Tailor.. I'd advice you to jejely go back to your shop and sew customer cloth waiting for you instead of coming to this forum to spit soured poo. shocked
So, for ur mind... Mr President is a punishment to Nigeria abi?
The thunder that will fire you still dey lab for heaven.. Dem dey add powerbank for backup just in case.

Taylor86:
Just dnt know y buhari is silent on boko haram

hv not heard a word from him against boko

what is really happening

is buhari a punishment from God?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by cheruv: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
daniel9202:
He can continue doing press up... and baba one chance keep flying around...like chinchi
grin grin cheesy grin grin

Ngwa wuo ya kerozin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by igweamaka85(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by demobaba1(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigeria will prevail over these animals, d military need to be high handed handling these animals. We also need more of intelligence gatheting and also getting d trust n cooperation of d populace as well.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Twaci(f): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I aint your 'sweetheart',understood?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Twaci:
I aint your 'sweetheart',understood?
Huhhuh!, anatha bush meat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) / Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.