Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says (18044 Views)

Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / We Never Denied Dame Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN / We Never Denied Dame Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by chrisblack: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2015
LRNZH:
u see the pic. This is all things wrong. She was meant to be behind her husband not to be the first person to get down and start shaking the welcoming team.wrong wrong attitude.this is uncultured
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by dictbennie(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Since the inception of this APC government, I cant help but notice press statements and counter statements.....one person would do one thing and another person will deny it...we now know that denial is part of APC government...simple
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by dictbennie(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
chrisblack:
u see the pic. This is all things wrong. She was meant to be behind her husband not to be the first person to get down and start shaking the welcoming team.wrong wrong attitude.this is uncultured

The president is always the last to come out of an aircraft....though nothing justifies her action sha...she s not supposed to be doing that...
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by billyG(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2015
lilprinze:
PDP is a party that is built on lies and propaganda.
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by babestella: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2015
efilefun:
They must cook up a story out of nothing just to paint this administration bad... "But the truth always come in from the back door"

The story was actually cooked up vindictively and published by APC e-rodents and e-dinosaurs just to rubbish the former First Lady's image. Now they are denying it.

Try to have sense for once bro, it was given to you freely. Use it sensibly.
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by egelege: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Until we hear from her
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by strongerthaneva(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Joshroyal:
Is this fellow OK? if thunder fire all PDP and their supporters, what then happens to APC and their supporters? be careful for nothing pls.....when commenting on any status u have to be very careful. God bless u
I only appreciated ur last word not the first 2 cos I wish u see how the supporters of on NL do insult buhari and APC supporters so I think that corrections goes to Dem not to me as am defending where I belong and they talking for where dey belong..God bless u and God bless APC...
Re: We Never Denied Patience Jonathan Access To Vip’s Lounge At Airport – FAAN Says by salam1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
steppin:

Stop the comparison for once!
Face the facts! Buhari's govt is clueless.
die with ur opinion so all d looting done by ur paymasters r not act of cluelessness? mr 16 is greater Dan 19 even a kindergarten no 19 is greater Dan 16. don't worry wen pmb is tru with ur paymasters he will kom for d little bribe u collected b prepare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle For Automatic Ticket Unsettles APC Senators / Mala Mai Buni: Why APC Will Win Edo, Ondo Governorship Elections / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.