Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. (981 Views)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. by daniska3yaro(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hey,actually i have being thinking of a business to invest my money into before i resume school in September,Actually apart from my savings,i was given money for summer lessons in preparation for my waec and jamb,in one kind mumu ajeebo school that the teacher act gayish,than for me to waste the money is better to invest it.But actually don't know the business to do that will bring me profit before resuming. Please all the business Albert Einstein(gurus)help me out,my location gwarinpa abuja.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. by mezehi5(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Hey,actually i have being thinking of a business to invest my money into before i resume school in September,Actually apart from my savings,i was given money for summer lessons in preparation for my waec and jamb,in one kind mumu ajeebo school that the teacher act gayish,than for me to waste the money is better to invest it.But actually don't know the business to do that will bring me profit before resuming. Please all the business Albert Einstein(gurus)help me out,my location gwarinpa abuja.
You start to help people sell cars online or as a student you start a bulk sms business or if you are informed about any particular thing you group it and sell it out to people
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. by Galaxypoduction: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
My guy, be aware of scammers that will start to asking for your area in Abuja and asking for money.
Just 2 cen experience.
I guess u buy and resell
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. by temipet(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
U can go into okrika business,buy 1st grade either office shirt or gown den dryclean dem nd resell mst especially to bankers cus dey buy okrika alot
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2015
it's listed in dis bbm channel C004DF16B .

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert For Online Sellers / Timi Dakolo And Seyi Law Shines As Union Bank Unveils New Identity / OTP Safetoken Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.