Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? (44570 Views)

Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now / Osun Doctors Protest 3rd Time In 2 Months Over 22 Months Salary Arrears / SHOCKING NIGERIA: Do You Need An STD Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
A time to remember in Nigeria, can you share your experience going to banking halls, supermarkets/shopping malls, airport, churches, business organisations, schools, and encountering this nation wide. It was a hell then because you have to queue for your turn trying to have access to these places.
Saw these images on Pinterest, so I decided to share them. May we never experience such again IJN, Amen.

In memory of the victims.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sile12 what does the gadget do? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Yehman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
V
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
A man being checked, Nnamdi Azikwe International airport, Abuja.

Images source: Pinterest. com

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
E B O L A

18 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
The fight was a collective success!

18 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Demmocrats(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by nerodenero: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tribute to Dr. Adadevoh. If not for God and her, Nigeria would have been the worst hit.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Not a period I like remembering..
I was very scared of contracting it then,thank God it was over..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by winetapper: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
#onceuponatimeinNairaland alberto2k and ipledge were active during campaign for Mr and Mrs NL
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by jamex93(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
E for Ebola

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
I remember when we used to queue at the entrance of my office to check our temperatures, then queue to have our hands sanitized. Very scary period it was.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Akdegreat:
The fight was a collective success!

Yeah, we saw and we conquered.

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Phiniz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol, Sile i lk most of ur topics,
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by nifton(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mehn dat was d only time i saw Nigeria's collective will as a nation irrespective of tribe,tongue, region,religion,political affiliation etc.Everyone automatically became his brothers keeper,spreading news far and wide on how to kip every citizen safe.Tnk God we scaled thru.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by darmhey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by hahn(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
nifton:
Mehn dat was d only time i saw Nigeria's collective will as a nation irrespective of tribe,tongue, region,religion,political affiliation etc.Everyone automatically became his brothers keeper,spreading news far and wide on how to kip every citizen safe.Tnk God we scaled thru.

Very true. I really wish we could stand as one against corruption the same way we did against ebola

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Greenbuoy(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2015
N o n s e n s e

24 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
nifton:

Exactly, despite the fact that some countries rejected us, deported us, and denied us. But God came to our rescue, we came together, the past Government, we campaigned, became vigilant, and we came out victorious.

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by DeHero1: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yes o... with the Salt-Bath preparing to celebrate One Year Birthday
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by olowemaro: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
God really favoured Nigeria o, infact, it was favour
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Feranmicharles(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
If I tell you say I sabi wetin u post(the pic) na lie I dey lie embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Georgekyrian(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Afrocatalyst: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Already forgotten.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Dats the wrongest time ii ever had malaria, every1 will totally assume that uu got ebola angry
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by RedCard1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ebola Things!
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by damiloladuke1: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
the photo doesn't look real. I want to believe this is a point where information that gets to the people should be censored before it begins to create panic among the populace

MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY on www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by boolet: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by Lobolintin(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

My former babe old man scanned me before I enter dia house come jollof him daughter
Re: Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? by ahamonyeka(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Those security men? ;DThose security men?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) / These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure / Bauchi Pregnant Woman Slices Her Stomach Due To Labour Pains (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.