Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh (6458 Views)

Ex-Militants Drag Paul Boroh To Court (Photos) / Buhari Will Not Give Amnesty To New Militants - Paul Boroh / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by samobaba(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Experience
Peace Practitioner & Management Consultant
Peace practitioner and management consultant
January 1990 – Present (25 years 7 months)Abuja. Nigeria
As a peace practioner ,I was involved in the resolution of the Liberian conflict in 1994-1995. And the resolution of the Sierra-Leone conflict in 1999-2000, under the United Nations Peacekeeping Mission and in 2009-10 the Chief of Staff of the United Nations Mission in Liberia . In 2010-12 I was Commandant of the Nigerian Army Peacekeeping Centre. Kaduna Nigeria., where I had pre-deployment training of about twelve thousand soldiers, before induction into the United Nations Mission in Dafur , Somalia,Liberia , cote de Ivor among others.
Commandant. Nigerian. Army. Peacekeeping. Centre
Nigerian. ArmyC
2010 – 2012 (2 years)
Previous. Chief of. Staff. United. Natins. Mission in. Liberia. Commanding officer. United. Nations. Mission in. Sierra. Leone. Commanding officer. Economic. Community of. West. African. States. Peacekeeping group. Peace practioner expect in peace building and conflict resolution
Commandant peacekeeping
Nigerian military
2010 – 2012 (2 years)Jaji. Kaduna. State. Nigeria
Conduct peace support operations training for the Nigerian military and induct them into the United. Nations mission in Dafur. Liberia and Cote de voire among others. Over 12000 minilary and some defense correspondence were trained during this period.
Languages
English
Full professional proficiency
Courses
Nigerian military
Security operations and management. University of. Lagos. Nigeria
Independent Coursework
UN peacekeeping mechanism as a Conflict a Resolution Strategy .University of Essex and University of Western Cape S/africa
Projects
Governance and violent conflicts in. Nigeria a threath to national development
May 2013 – July 2013
The need for positive transformation
Skills
Peace StudiesConflict. StudiesStrategic PartnershipsBusiness StrategyBusiness AnalysisProperty ManagementCustomer ServiceStrategic PlanningPeacePowerPointPublic SpeakingMicrosoft WordResearchOutlookWindowsSee 28+ 
Education
University of Ibadan, PhD in view,MSc Peace /Conflict Studies, MSc Strategic Studies. Bsc Pol Scien.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
2004 – 2015
Nigerian. Defense academy, university of. Abuja, university of. Ibadan
Master's degree, Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, Ph D. Peac and conflict studies
2004 – 2013
Bsc. political science University of Abuja. Msc. Peace/conflict studies University of Ibadan, Msc. Strategic studies University of Ibadan. PhD in view peace and conflict studies. Military qualification. Graduate of. Fort. Benning. Colombia georgia. USA in Military technology. International peacekeeping training centre. Uk. Member international peacekeeping training centre. Fellow war college. National. War. College. Abuja. Nigeria. Fellow. Society for peace studies and practice. Collaboration with. Peace operations training institute. Wellington. Virginia. US.A. United. States. Peace Institue. Washington. DC. Ghana Armed Forces Command and staff College
Activities and Societies: Fellow Society for peace studies and practice
Fort Benning USA, British Stabilization and Peacekeeping Institution , United Nations Trainng Instit
Nigerian Military School
Interests
management training/capacity building. New technologiesdrivingfishing and appreciating nature
Certifications
Bsc. Political Science. MSc. Peace/Conflict Studies , MSc Strategic Studies. PhD Peace/Conflict a Studies (in View)
University of Ibadan : PhD. , MSc. And University of Abuja. Bsc
June 2003 – November 2005
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Causes Paul cares about:
Children
Civil Rights and Social Action
Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
Economic Empowerment
Education
Environment
Health
Human Rights
Politics
Poverty Alleviation
Science and Technology
Social Services
Publications
Governance and Violent Conflicts in Nigeria and UN Peacekeeping as a Mechanism for Conflict a Resolution in Africa
Authors:Paul Boroh, Professor Isaac Olawale Albert. Dr. Willie Eselebor Professor. OBC Nwolese. University of Ibadan
Organizations
Nigerian Institute of Management , Society for Peace Studies and Practice , National Security Associ
Fellowship positions and Chairman. National Security /Practitioners Association of Nigeria
Starting March 1990

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by samobaba(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
I think this guy is the most learned Nigerian army I have ever read about

13 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
cool
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
hope president Lil-Wayne will let him work

atink say dem no dey fear

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by ELTON123(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
hope president Lil-Wayne will let him work
he go soon join them de masturbate undecided

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Candour(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is a perfect example of ''a round peg in a round hole''

God bless whoever recommended him to President Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Brugo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmm. Blessed are the peace makers for.....

This is the man for the job. He is a professional peace maker.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by haitto99(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
make nobody near here o

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by oluwalfa: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
And he calls himself a soldier? No even sabi shoot gun
Na so so book book degrees e get

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by kokoA(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
samobaba:
I don't think so. Gen. Danbazzau is also well schooled. But this man is the best man for the job. Everything about him is "peace and conflict resolution". I pray he is able to bring lasting peace to the Nigerdelta.

It is becoming glaring by the day that Baba mean well for Nigeria. Check out the qualities of people he has appointed so far. He's not interested in "settling" his paddies unlike someone we use to know, baba is only interested in people who have the right CV and integrity. May God keep him strong and give him more wisdom to handle Nigeria. Amen!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by kokoA(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
oluwalfa:
And he calls himself a soldier? No even sabi shoot gun
Na so so book book degrees e get
Try find one of him daughters go house you go know Weda he sabi shoot gun grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by oluwalfa: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2015
kokoA:

lol,

I don't find them, girls find me tongue
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by kokoA(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2015
oluwalfa:

lol,

I don't find them, girls find me tongue
**yimu** for your mind shey tongue

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by agriboom: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2015
kokoA:

grin grin
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by otipoju(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Honestly...if we are patient with Buhari we will get there.

I can never forget the joy on Buharis face when he eas shown the prototype of a modern train by dome Chinese businessmen.

There and then I knew this man means well fir Nigeria.
I just wish he was younger so as to complete his eight years...nevertheless for the next four years you will not hear that one minister has stolen 4billion that cant be accounted for. That alone is okay for me compared to the former one that said " how mich did Nwobodo steal sef? "

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by jakearganaut: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2015
I will come back to modify.. I got other space to book grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by oduastates: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari is gradually raising up the silent professional elites . The ones who will replace the criminal elites we have today.

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by kokoA(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2015
otipoju:
Honestly...if we are patient with Buhari we will get there.

I can never forget the joy on Buharis face when he eas shown the prototype of a modern train by dome Chinese businessmen.

There and then I knew this man means well fir Nigeria.
I just wish he was younger so as to complete his eight years...nevertheless for the next four years you will not hear that one minister has stolen 4billion that cant be accounted for. That alone is okay for me compared to the former one that said " how mich did Nwobodo steal sef? "
Age is just a number. I will vote him without thinking twice again if he does well in his first tenure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by jomoh: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2015
In case
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2015
The op needs to edit and rearrange this stuff. It's so reader-unfriendly.

Anyway, in Nigeria nobody wants to see qualifications. We want to know which state, region and ethnic group or which religion he practices. Smh

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Jorussia(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2015
Pmb may not have the best of accents,but he is surely an intelligent man.He knows what wants to do for the country, and i know that by the grace of God,he will succeed as the president of Nigeria. A beg i want to know the state of origin of this man. boroh sounds I jaw,i have heard of late Isaac adaka boro and i know he was I jaw.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by chat2deen(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2015
samobaba:

Have u ever gone thru Lt Gen AB Dambazau's profile?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by skyface00(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Mr president appointment always on point. People like dis man can't work under former president

Everything about the man is Peace, resolving dispute

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by dokyOloye: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Not even a mention of his state,local govt of origin,etc.
Marital status nko,early education nko?
Na wa for this copy and paste poster.
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Op please re-format your post..........not well arranged
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Phoenix001(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulation to him
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Congratulations good one from the masturbating masturbators
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by hrykanu231(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2015
This man sleeps and wakes up with peace and conflict. Omo! See book...PMB appointment making sense even when most peeps think he is slow.
Oga, abeg make ur knowledge help solve problems wey dey ground. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by clevadani: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2015
He seems highly qualified. Hope he ensures lasting peace to d Niger Delta.
I also hope PMB restores balance in his appointments. Nigerians, no matter how qualified u r will always view every appointment via ethnic lenses. Which is very sad.
Slow and steady,we'll get dere

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by DAVEZONIGLTD: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh by kabo(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
An impressive Cv

Nigerians need to do background check and verification of all the Certificate ,degree and job experience listed on his CV.We need to be very careful so not to have another denial !
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics / Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu / Murphy Afolabi's Babymama Rains Curses On All Muslims In Nigeria With Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.