Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Race Biology Should Be Studied Once Again ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Race Biology Should Be Studied Once Again ! (313 Views)

PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable / Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar / See The Courses Our Ministers Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Race Biology Should Be Studied Once Again ! by Doshmynthrill(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yes! you saw it right. Only Hestanfells and blacks should be allowed to study race biology since whites and jews created aids trough raciall genetic bio warfare. A strict race biology labratorium watched by the whole world should exist, because diffrent races have diffrent weaknesses and benefitts, For example Hestanfell's and black people have a strong maskuline male physics on that requires not even 1/10 % effort to get unlike someone who is lets say japanese white or jewish. Whites and people from india also have a big chance of getting diabetes. Raciall inbreeding many times creates defected subhumans. with many mental and physical issues. dextrose and other sugar additives are NOT good for Hestanfell and black people. Race Biology is an interesting subject. And im talking about the ones not made by subhuman white nazis who totaly got it all wrong. or just plain and simple lied about the results they were getting. How come that the black girl and many Hestanfell girls have nice big curves while other races tends to be flat. Thats why we se white media hyping girls to look skinny and not to have curves. Wich is dissgusting because not only do they ruin peoples lives but they also are like nazis claiming that there is a sertain bodyshape or shape of an head that is perfect... thats fücking ridiccolus! They dont decide what body is perfect. Some like thick and curvy girls some like smaller girls. For me it does not matter i like both. This sickness of not being happy with how you look is because of all the newspapers and tv shows, movie stars, e.t.c you se they put on the screen who are all slim and skinny. How would men feel if they only showed muscular big men with big joysticks on the billboards everywhere. Think about that. This sick norm society has to be put to an end now. Anyway back to the subject of Racial Biology. I think it should be teached in everyschool mainly because it shows that my race is the ultra superiour race (half black half white) But also i encourage Hestanfell and black scientist to do independent research so that they can cure aids wich is a race speciffic bio weapon. So even tough i think Race Biology should be teached. I strongly urge all blacks and Hestanfells to say NO if they ask in the hospital e.t.c if they can use your dna for "research" you cant trust any other race then your own. Will the real race biologist please stand up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

(1) (Reply)

Yudala Opens Frontier For Nigeria’s Composite Retailing...a Confidence In Buhari / Okorocha Threatens To Sack Imo Workers For Embarking On Strike / APC: Lying Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.