Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help (764 Views)

What Type Of Infection Is This? / Antibiotic Resistance In Nigeria -the Reason Why That Infection Is Not Leaving! / OUTBREAK: Seven Outbreaks Of Human Salmonella Infections Linked To Live Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help by Mrluv(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2015
It all started last year august when i notice anytime i went to toillet i would see blood in my stool and i have been battling with this problem till date,i have taking agbo and drug it would only stop for some week and continue again,so this year march i went to hospital for test my blood and stool was tested, the doctor said the blood test show that i have typhoid The stool test Macroscopy-brownish semi form stool sample with no blood Microscopy-presence of ova, cyst and egg of parasite Culture-yield a growth of salmonella and shigella after 24hr of lucubation that is the stool test result i do and the doctor describe anitbiotic tablet for me ciprobiotic after taking this drug stil no change is,i stil go to toilet 3 time a day eveyday is dam frustrating i notice anytime i go to toilet in the morning after i finish defecating before 30 minute i would be having the urge to go to toilet again without eating any food, so i thought to myself may be i don stay long enough to empty my bowel but i notice again that if i even spent 1 hour inside the toilet after leaving the toilet i would stil be having urge to go to toilet again before 30 minute that is how it is happening to me veryday and i would end up goin to toilet like 4 to 5 time a day,i don go to work again because of this thing and i normally fart very loud one with out control,the worst of everything is my mother is insulting me that i don want to work ,am too lazy,i would be going toilet like someone that is curse,i have try to let her know is not that i don want to work i am not feeling fine she would not listen only God know what am going through,i brough this issue here whether it has happen to anyone before so that the person can help me with drug he or she use to cure is own cus all this drug am using they would stop for sometime and start again.
Re: Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Sorry bro.

You should go see a different doctor for treatment.

I think it's high time I stop drinking raw eggs. embarassed
Re: Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help by nonoth3rd: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mrluv:
It all started last year august when i notice anytime i went to toillet i would see blood in my stool and i have been battling with this problem till date,i have taking agbo and drug it would only stop for some week and continue again,so this year march i went to hospital for test my blood and stool was tested, the doctor said the blood test show that i have typhoid The stool test Macroscopy-brownish semi form stool sample with no blood Microscopy-presence of ova, cyst and egg of parasite Culture-yield a growth of salmonella and shigella after 24hr of lucubation that is the stool test result i do and the doctor describe anitbiotic tablet for me ciprobiotic after taking this drug stil no change is,i stil go to toilet 3 time a day eveyday is dam frustrating i notice anytime i go to toilet in the morning after i finish defecating before 30 minute i would be having the urge to go to toilet again without eating any food, so i thought to myself may be i don stay long enough to empty my bowel but i notice again that if i even spent 1 hour inside the toilet after leaving the toilet i would stil be having urge to go to toilet again before 30 minute that is how it is happening to me veryday and i would end up goin to toilet like 4 to 5 time a day,i don go to work again because of this thing and i normally fart very loud one with out control,the worst of everything is my mother is insulting me that i don want to work ,am too lazy,i would be going toilet like someone that is curse,i have try to let her know is not that i don want to work i am not feeling fine she would not listen only God know what am going through,i brough this issue here whether it has happen to anyone before so that the person can help me with drug he or she use to cure is own cus all this drug am using they would stop for sometime and start again.

Hello, please how did you overcome this infection? I’m having the same issue. And now I feel pained defecating but no blood still. How did you treat yours please
Re: Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help by excel101(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Salmonella infection as i know comes from sucking raw eggs, if you do, then you have to stop it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nurses In UCH Just Went On Strike Cos SSS Beat Up A Nurse. / Pcos Ttc / How To Handle Ulcer At Early & Advanced Stage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.