Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make (56944 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by beyoncausme: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
TRUE..

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by ngmgeek(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wow! I agree but what about 16 Costly Mistakes Married men Make?

We should ask Timaya to lead us in prayer in that department! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by idbami2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
17.) Cheatngg
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Anaskie(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I have done all.
Am I a bad wife?
Should I keel myself by myself? cry
Yes u are. Kee yasef tongue
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by peeta89(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
married men no dey make mistakes?
Na married women own plenty pas. Take note. Men are the head and always the head.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
they make mistakes too cost they are no saints

but it is a woman who build or can break a home

3 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by nedu2000(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
iomoge2:
where is this topic [size=20pt] (50 COSTLY MISTAKE MARRIED MEN MAKE) [/size]smh
it's a man's world,no mistake is costly to us.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by stellytwinkle(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Neplusultra(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
3, 4 and 16 esp no 4!

Most women just hate the word 'Inlaw'
it's just selfishness! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by amnesty7: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
A meaningful thread. We await the ones of men.
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by lolababe331e: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:
they make mistakes too cost they are no saints

but it is a woman who build or can break a home

That is a big fat lie! It takes 2 people to make a marriage work. If the man is an unrepentant adulterer, wife beater, drunk, financially irresponsible etc won't a wise women eventually leave before he destroys her and the children. What is wrong with marriages is that people only preach to one party and forget the other. If the man is the head if the home that means more should even be expected of him. If the head is faulty what will happen to the body?

The head should lead the family by example

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by folawalesegun: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
true talk
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
So true, some women go into marriage with hatred already for their mother in law, while most women focus their attention on their kids neglecting their husbands. What they failed to know is that the kids will.come and go and it will later remain only themselves and the already neglected husband. Education wise, kids now enter university at age 16/17 and that is when u stop seeing their greenlight unlike bfr.
Love you husband and kids equally dnt place one above the other kiss

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by joseph1832(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I have done all.
Am I a bad wife?
Should I keel myself by myself? cry
Really you've done all and your husband is still married to you? Men your man is really a rare gem. And some dumb chic here will be saying "all men are bad".

I respect your husband oh! But you, I comment my reserve. Lol. cheesy
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by InHim4Him(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good write-up.
Men make mistakes; but after all said and done, the home is about the woman.
If only they can read with open minds without looking for excuses.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by ojibwa: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
When u marry a man who is nt sexually active .i mean no errection at all and a pyrenoid dick,and he is nt ready to see a doctor what do u do? cheat,complain,walk away,or what.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
lolababe331e:

That is a big fat lie! It takes 2 people to make a marriage work. If the man is an unrepentant adulterer, wife beater, drunk, financially irresponsible etc won't a wise women eventually leave before he destroys her and the children. What is wrong with marriages is that people only preach to one party and forget the other. If the man is the head if the home that means more should even be expected of him. If the head is faulty what will happen to the body?

The head should lead the family by example
you made some valid point my dear

but are you blaming most of the breakup in marriage on the men?
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
ojibwa:
When u marry a man who is nt sexually active .i mean no erection at all and a pyrenoid penis,and he is nt ready to see a doctor what do u do? cheat,complain,walk away,or what?[color=#990000][/color]
did't you know all this before you marry him?did't you know he hads this problem before you marry him?
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
InHim4Him:
Good write-up. Men make mistakes; but after all said and done, the home is about the woman. If only they can read with open minds without looking for excuses.
thanks you tell them
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
classicB:
So true, some women go into marriage with hatred already for their mother in law, while most women focus their attention on their kids neglecting their husbands. What they failed to know is that the kids will.come and go and it will later remain only themselves and the already neglected husband. Education wise, kids now enter university at age 16/17 and that is when u stop seeing their greenlight unlike bfr.
nice one my dear
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by snakebeat: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
classicB:
So true,some women go into marriage with hatred already for their mother in law, while most women focus their attention on their kids neglecting their husbands. What they failed to know is that the kids will.come and go and it will later remain only themselves and the already neglected husband. Education wise, kids now enter university at age 16/17 and that is when u stop seeing their greenlight unlike bfr.
@ the emboldened, so true...
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by SStoneCCold: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
Wait until your husband abandons you at home. Na then u go know say khaki no be leather. grin
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by ojibwa: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:
did't you know all this before you marry him?did't you know he hads this problem before you marry him?

how will u know,when u want to keep ur body till ur wedding nyt .

3 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by SStoneCCold: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
ojibwa:
When u marry a man who is nt sexually active .i mean no errection at all and a pyrenoid pennis,and he is nt ready to see a doctor what do u do? cheat,complain,walk away,or what.

The choice is yours my dear

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:
you made some valid point my dear

but are you blaming most of the breakup in marriage on the men?

She is saying it takes the both of them to build their home

3 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by pressy09: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
You do well but you need to add the ogbonge points that I read in http://www.familyparliament.com/
delectablegyal:

Source: http://adegboyegailori.com/16-costly-mistakes-married-women-make/
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
I think U may likely have these attributes.
Because na so ee dey take start.
Continue GOD is watching...
There is GOD

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Really you've done all and your husband is still married to you? Men your man is really a rare gem. And some dumb chic here will be saying "all men are bad".

I respect your husband oh! But you, I comment my reserve. Lol. cheesy

You done see am na.
It's for better or WORSE _ I guess this is the worse.
Nah, I can never say all men are bad, my husband is awesome...

"But you, I comment my reserve. Lol. cheesy "
Ahh, keep commenting it. grin

Anaskie:
Yes u are. Kee yasef tongue
lols.
I won't. I will continue being of my worst behaviour . Some of una think say una get monopoly of bad character. angry

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
snakebeat:

@ the emboldened, so true...
l
Abi now. The worse is some women even turn the bck of their kids against their fathers simply because they r frustrated of the marriage. Na by force,?
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Cusan: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thinking that your husbands money even though spent on the family is his money. And your money is yours

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
ojibwa:

how will u know,when u want to keep ur body till ur wedding nyt .
now i understands you, i respect you for that

it is a serious problem

that why i always advice people to taste a soup before eating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.