Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make (56957 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by zeusdgrt(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Luyeanka:
You see that number 5? That's a major problem. Many women neglect their husbands as soon as they give birth. They shower all their love on the child at the expense of the husband. That's why many men 'abandon' their wives after birth. It's a real marriage breaker.
ur comments made me check ur profile n believe me if u r nt married I will lyk us to be close n see wt hppns cute goddess

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
bukatyne:

She is saying it takes the both of them to build their home
i disagree only a woman can break a home

men will always be men
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by bigiyaro(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
married men no dey make mistakes?
no worry, dis is NL a counter thread will soon pop up.

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Collins87: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
There are too many erring women in our society today. What surprises me is that they put on trousers while with heavy pregnancy.
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by snakebeat: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
classicB:
l
Abi now. The worse is some women even turn the bck of their kids against their fathers simply because they r frustrated of the marriage. Na by force,?
I tire my sister...
When a woman doesn't relate well with her in-law, on account of no just cause, it becomes very difficult for the man. Such marriage becomes less enjoyable or may even crumble. Women really need to establish a close rapport with their in-laws, very important....

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Collins87:
There are too many erring women in our society today. What surprises me is that they put on trousers while with heavy pregnancy.
hahaha

bros so you notice am too
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by AreaFada2: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
mencade5:
what about fvcking other men apart from their husband. deceiving the husband that the pregnancy is his.

She mentioned illicit affairs up there dude.
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Awoofawo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
Make you list am now, and help us serve you better............!!!
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by snakebeat: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Collins87:
Lolx... cheesy
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by adorable29(f): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
wellmax:
Very well written, hope the women folk especially career women will hear and reason. Family comes first, because when all else is gone, family is all you will have.

But when they sacrifice their careers for family, they are called lazy, useless, gold diggers and liabilities to their husbands! Its a lose-lose situation for women in this country I tell you!

3 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Omenkata: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Really you've done all and your husband is still married to you? Men your man is really a rare gem. And some dumb chic here will be saying "all men are bad".

I respect your husband oh! But you, I comment my reserve. Lol. cheesy

you have to respect her husband because your Hopless prostitute mother don't have any that's why he resorts in forking dogs
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
ojibwa:
When u marry a man who is nt sexually active .i mean no errection at all and a pyrenoid dick,and he is nt ready to see a doctor what do u do? cheat,complain,walk away,or what.
i will not advice you to walk away or cheat,sit him down and talk to him,he needs to see a doctor

are you really sure he did't want to see a doctor?
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Toro2015(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
adorable29:

But when they sacrifice their careers for family, they are called lazy, useless, gold diggers and liabilities to their husbands! Its a lose-lose situation for women in this country I tell you!
which responsible man will see a woman that way?
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by sevule(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Finally, a top 10 list that actually makes plenty of sense!

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by adorable29(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:

You really must not live in this country then! Or you just registered into nairaland today! Hahaha..

No such thing as irresponsible man on here o... As far as those guys who say such things are concerned, they are the most responsible, civilised, intelligent men ever and God's gift to Nigerian women (who by the way are all gold digging PROSTUIITTESS)!

That's NL for you!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by babyfaceafrica: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
adorable29:

You really must not live in this country then! Or you just registered into nairaland today! Hahaha..

No such thing as irresponsible man on here o... As far as those guys who say such things are concerned, they are the most responsible, civilised, intelligent men ever and God's gift to Nigerian women (who by the way are all gold digging PROSTUIITTESS)!

That's NL for you!
I disagree!!!...you are. Been sentimental...there is a difference btw nairaland boys and men!!!..if you can't distinguish them..its nobodys fault..we are not all the same,stop generalizing,we have real men on this forum!!!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Seventeen(f): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
their own three much sef.. See as dem don de run mouth now because na women mistakes dey on display. Every time women no de hear word, women no de hear word... Yet dem go de pursue person like fly. I for like know wetin ds world for be like without women... true. grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
adorable29:

That's NL for you!
sorry dear,it looks like you are hurt

you may be refering to some of the kids here but there are real men at here

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by bamidele029: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:

Many men actually do. I've seen men cheat with colleagues and say it's because their wives are not ambitious and that's what makes the other woman attractive . The OP is right on most points now balance it by righting something for men. Both spouses make or break the marriage, I would not want my daughter to stay in a marriage where her husband will bring home STDS, gamble all their money away, prefer to take care of mistresses than his home or beat her. Marriages will get better when both parties are taught

4 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by adorable29(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:
sorry dear,it looks like you are hurt

Ehmmm! Sorry to ask but hurt about what exactly, sir! That you asked a question? I sincerely don't get you.
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by enomakos(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
adorable29:

Ehmmm! Sorry to ask but hurt about what exactly, sir! That you asked a question? I sincerely don't get you.
i means by the behaviour of most of nairaland boys

there are diff btw boys and men
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by adorable29(f): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:
i means by the behaviour of most of nairaland boys

there are diff btw boys and men

Oh really! Does their behaviour pay for my monthly subscription or fuel my car! Hahaha!

And where did I state its ALL NL guys that says such! I implied that those who say such will not agree with you that that they are irresponsible!

Or do you have comprehension problems?

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Onyiido: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:
Thanks for that question. Them be only castigating women since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by delectablegyal(f): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
ylaa:

Chill, watch out for that.
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
excellent
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by abdulkayus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
enomakos:
i disagree only a woman can break a home
men will always be men
What is the meaning of this? This is a chauvinist statement

3 Likes

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
....Marriage...

Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by foura: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
If the head is faulty the hand should get panadol and put it in the mouth so that the head can be ok but if the body is faulty the head can do nothing,any way this explain how important women are
lolababe331e:

That is a big fat lie! It takes 2 people to make a marriage work. If the man is an unrepentant adulterer, wife beater, drunk, financially irresponsible etc won't a wise women eventually leave before he destroys her and the children. What is wrong with marriages is that people only preach to one party and forget the other. If the man is the head if the home that means more should even be expected of him. If the head is faulty what will happen to the body?

The head should lead the family by example
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Anaskie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I won't. I will continue being of my worst behaviour . Some of una think say una get monopoly of bad character. angry [/i]
Mehnn, I don dey fear u already sef.

Hope all is well? smiley
Re: 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Plenty list for women...always this list or that list..make una dey try

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.