Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad (17382 Views)

Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos) / Wike Concludes Plan To Withdraw Rivers Students On Foreign Scholarship / WIKE Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by amiluv4u(f): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2015
712m chai,but wait oo wetin do nigeria institution,nigerians and waste
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by NoRetreat(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Guy if u can't see the good in this then you have a deep-rooted issue angry
if you must comment reason it out well. Check the post, I am not saying that Wike should not dole out money but he must do it with caution.
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
If they like let them take the tribunal to the dullard's farm we the good people of Rivers State are solidly behind Wike.He must remain our Governor for the next four years .

All the janjawiids would be dissapponted when they read this. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
NoRetreat:
if you must comment reason it out well. Check the post, I am not saying that Wike should not dole out money but he must do it with caution.
So far has he been careless with state money?
Or has it been said or even suggested he has been using the money for his personal use?

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by mekanaky: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
These are the people that know the value of education not the northerners f**king elders and President Buhari that wants to kill the bright future of our youths

2 Likes

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by NoRetreat(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

So far has he been careless with state money?
I won't dignify your comment. Put on your thinking cap and check the meaning of caution.you can type anything you like. Thanks
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by frankdivine: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Adesiji77: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Without ignoring the fact that this liability was not incurred by the present administration, I think it is high time our governments pay more than a lip-service to our educational system. If our schools are well-equipped and the staff adequately motivated, we do not need to keep exporting jobs abroad.

Imagine the impact that a judicious use of N720m would have on Rivers State educational system?

N720million is roughly $3.5million! This will go to further deplete our foreign reserves and this is just one state in the federation.

Just do a simple arithmetric of $3million for all the states in the federation and FCT... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
NoRetreat:
I won't dignify your comment. Put on your thinking cap and check the meaning of caution.you can type anything you like. Thanks
Caution for what exactly...has he so far been careless with d states money?
Nawaoooooo
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by melodies: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
God BLESS Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Happiness87(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
4bobo:
he will soon borrow another money....
what did ameachi do with all the allocations and Igr?

go to phcity, abandoned projects everywhere, bad roads, owned 4months salary, shut down judiciary, state assembly locked down, sacked lecturers, loot the state to fund PMB campaigns and APC. bought bullet proof cars, private jet and a chopper.

Wike has cleared all debts in 60 days, some construction projects have began, lecturers recalled, state house of assembly now in session, judiciary now working.

He should be ashamed of himself, pmb should give him contract to recover a bit, but He should not be in his cabinet.

be careful what you are supporting.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Popemax(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
That's ma Governor...keep doing d work you ain't going no where...you will finish ur tenure

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by igweamaka85(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Popemax(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.
hmmm that's a big problem bro....demons r operating in u seriously u just need a powerful man of God who can help u deal with this.....I hate gays embarassed
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Splashme: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2015
R0SSIKE:
I have been battling with this problem for some years now and I think it is time I seek help.

I am gay and I want to stop but something keeps attracting me to men and I can resist their back side. I want to stop but it is like some forces are holding me down. Sometimes I feel my life is cursed by evil spirits, please can someone help me on how to stop being gay?

There are many beautiful women out there but the devil keeps pushing me to men. I am tired of my life and seriously thinking of ending it.

Is there any man out there who was gay before and has now changed? I am so ashamed of my lifestyle that is why I always put on dark glasses and I am not getting any younger, I am in my 50s.

ROSSIKE of all people, what did you post here?
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by mumbasa: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2015
You cannot blame Amaechi , he was trying to save his life first before saving the life of others abroad. Even if it meant carting away Rivers State allocations for nearly 3 months to sponsor Buhari and ensure that APC wins it was to save his life because if PDP had won federal Amaechi for don DIE!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by free37: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Nice.
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Mznaett: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Thank God o

@least,RSSDA has resurrected from d wickedness of Amaechi and now I can apply for it again
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by lurlah2014(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
why cant they study in Nigeria or is there no good school here again?? who is fooling who??
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by buchilino(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
erunz:
Fayose, wike, udom infact, PDP Governors are true face of change. While their counterparts from APC have turn to AJALA, traveling round D world with MR DULLARD and raising bill board in their states shaking other president.

proud wailer

like ur sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by sapientia(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Buhari should do same

Once one is in a programme already, he/she should be allowed to finish it

Buhari can stop further sending of amnesty students abroad but he should take a cue and allow those over there to finish

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by buchilino(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2015
allanphash7:
Na me suppose pay am?

Nonsense

At 2015 we still celebrate social amenities built by government

Walk out of the thread jor

dats d kind of society we live in
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by buchilino(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2015
plainmirror:
Whenever a government policy/decision favours the masses we term it 'Responsible Government'.

do u have any other ideas?
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
erunz:
Fayose, wike, udom infact, PDP Governors are true face of change. While their counterparts from APC have turn to AJALA, traveling round D world with MR DULLARD and raising bill board in their states shaking other president.

proud wailer
Kudos to woke but tell me wetin fayose don do?

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by refreshrate: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2015
ismokeweed:

At least we can see what he's borrowing money for. Dunce.

Guy what's wrong with you? Person express that level of stupidity and na only dunce you deem fit to call am?
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2015
erunz:

proud wailer

Wike,Yes. Udom, Yes. Fayose Are you high on Expired weed or are you just naturally knowledge deficient??

APC guv'nors are bad?? Whatever happened to Fashola, Ajumobi, Amosun Cut the petty hatred crap
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2015
Even if APC tru Dakuku mistakenly win the Tribunal, Millions of ppl in River state will mob and lynch them away from the Government house, thats the situation of things in Rivers state right now... Wike is being seen as the messiah right now, Amaechi mess up a lot things in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by Fellonigerians: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Good move, but I hope Rivers State is not owing salary o. This one go cause workers to go on strike...
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by bammike21: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] you don't have to pay full to own a land in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria visit http://honeystoneng.com/ to own a property today!!
Re: Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad by esecoal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
which poor student ,has he paid indegenes
Demmocrats:
Kudos to the governor for responding to the cries of poor students.thank you
www.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) / Lagos, Abuja Trekker Arrives Destination, Okays Atiku’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.