Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? (17355 Views)

FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by mmsen: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
I once peed into an aftershave container with the sole intent of allowing it to be seized by the idiots at JFK airport.

I'm sure someone got a nasty surprise that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Indializzie(f): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2015
D MARKETPLACE
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Indializzie(f): 5:06am On Aug 08, 2015
QUESTION PLS: IF AN UNSUSPECTING PERSON BUYS A GOOD THAT WAS STOLEN & HAS BEEN CURSED BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER, WLD D NEW OWNER BE AFFECTED BY D CURSE(IF IT IS EFFECTIVE)? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Teeboy22(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2015
yeldey:
I have always being a victim, got stripped of perfume, bottle drink, mug, kitchen knife, herbal concotion etc

grin grin bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by tlk2Prince(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
I'll be back to comment my experience!!!
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2015
If its nigeria then the hungry yorobah immigration/security officers will take the items home.

I lost my fone in qatar airport, I was taken to a room with big big big drawers everywhere. Oboi! See tagging of watches, phones, laptops,dildos and some other trash...I no fit shout #smh. I just thought of nigeria my country where one igbo man will just gradually sell them.
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by eleshin(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2015
funlord:
grin As per naija dey are either converted into personal use by the staff or end up with friends, family or side biatches!
This is a blatant lie Mai friend. Infact they take inventory of these materials. I've had such experience more than once, I forgot to tag my perfume and body spray inside my luggage , kept it with them nd went back a month later, bro. they gave me as I left it.
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by Isiterere(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
my laptop, belt, body cream and perfume were about to be seized on a flight to Lagos from PortHarcourt, cleared my laptop and belt first and the lady(security) was about to confiscate my perfume and cream. I told her no way cos I showed her personally myself without hiding it. I told her she can only confiscate them if and only she will pay me their monetary worth. I stood my ground and she allow me leave with my belongings. This is an items I hide en route PortHarcourt from Lagos without the scanner noticing any of it.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by pek(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
richidinho:

Fleet of cars mosquitoes grin
go back and read the original story.
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by kane33: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Airports: Where Do Seized Items Go To After Check In ? by mrmagoo(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
I have an uncle in airport customs who said they usually destroy seized items especially contraband but you know as e dey go for naija na wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm / Niger Republic Dumps Nigeria, Opts For Ghana, Cotonou Ports / There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.