Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging (700 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Abubakar Sa’ad Is Named In N700million Paris Refund Fraud / How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / River State PDP Boils As Dss Found N700 Million In River State Rec Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by kachysblog(f): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Rivers state Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Mrs Gesila Khan yesterday, 28th July denied allegation leveled against by the All Progressives Party (APC) tat she received N700million bribe to have the election rigged in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party candidate.

In a statement by her lawyer, Mr Selekeowei Larry, SAN, the Rivers REC said she never received such money from anyone or party as claimed by the APC.

Daring the APC to produce her statement of account that allegedly contained the huge sum of money, Mrs. Khan, insisted that she carried out her duty in accordance with the law and did not take side with any group, political party or persons.

Meanwhile, the family of Mrs Khan of Peretoru, Bayelsa State, has condemned what its described as the arrest and harassment of their daughter by the Department of State Services, DSS and is pleading for her release on health ground…

Vanguard

http://kachysblog.com/2015/07/rivers-state-rec-gesila-khan-denied-taking-n700million-bribe-for-election-rigging/

Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by snazzy5050(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2015
700m sad
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by eleko1: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2015
undecided dis woman remind me about one Ekiti REC madam Ayoka.A thief won't confess easily.Abeg,shake her well,she'll sing undecided.Thief sad
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by sentaljohn(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2015
if na me,Nazo I go deny..even if I am actuaLly guilty
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by Sweetyie(f): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2015
They should keep denying oh. EFCC is coming for them all
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by eleko1: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2015
B4 dey use electric iron plaster u bum,U'll sing Walahi.
sentaljohn:
if na me,Nazo I go deny..even if I am actuaLly guilty
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by kaypound(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Im sure very soon her story will change...she will sing another song when grilled.
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by sammyj: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2015
You will confess after the care taker governor Wike is booted out of office! !!! shocked
Re: Rivers State REC Denied Taking N700million Bribe For Election Rigging by condralbede(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
Nigeria my country.....just one day!

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Obasanjo’s Railway Hypocrisy / Cash Crunch Hits House Of Reps, June/July Salaries Unpaid-Punch / One Word For This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.