Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION (468 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 17/6//15)- Rest In The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION by dallyemmy: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION!

1.Thank you Father, for your mercies that endureth forever over my life.

2.Father, whatever I have taken without the consent of the owner, give me the grace to confess it and restitute it back to the owner.

3.Father, forgive me for all that I have stolen from my parents, without their consent, erroneously, believing I had a right to take them, because they are my perents.

4.Father, forgive every act of misappropriation and embezzlement of public funds and other monies kept with me, in trust, for the collective good of the society.

5.Father, forgive me for every default in tithe payment and chase away devourers from my labours and finances.

6.Father, let your mercy override every judgement of hell hanging over my neck for stealing and other sins.

7.Father, deliver me from every spirit that always pushes me to take what does not belong to me.

8.Father, let your fire consume every spirit of stealing, deceit and fraud that is still in operation in my life.

9.Father, whatever, physical and spiritual robbers have taken away from me, let them be restored today, by your power of restoration.

10.Father, let every parental, divine and satanic curse in operation against my well being and progress in life be cancelled and consumed by your fire.

11.Father, let every soul stolen and kept in bondage by satan and his agents be liberated and set free today, by your power of salvation.

12.Holy Spirit divine, please, bring to my memory, every act of stealing, fraud, misappropriation and embezzlement of funds entrusted into my care and give me the wisdom as to the best way to restitute them in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION by christinie(f): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2015
dallyemmy:
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION!

1.Thank you Father, for your mercies that endureth forever over my life.

2.Father, whatever I have taken without the consent of the owner, give me the grace to confess it and restitute it back to the owner.

3.Father, forgive me for all that I have stolen from my parents, without their consent, erroneously, believing I had a right to take them, because they are my perents.

4.Father, forgive every act of misappropriation and embezzlement of public funds and other monies kept with me, in trust, for the collective good of the society.

5.Father, forgive me for every default in tithe payment and chase away devourers from my labours and finances.

6.Father, let your mercy override every judgement of hell hanging over my neck for stealing and other sins.

7.Father, deliver me from every spirit that always pushes me to take what does not belong to me.

8.Father, let your fire consume every spirit of stealing, deceit and fraud that is still in operation in my life.

9.Father, whatever, physical and spiritual robbers have taken away from me, let them be restored today, by your power of restoration.

10.Father, let every parental, divine and satanic curse in operation against my well being and progress in life be cancelled and consumed by your fire.

11.Father, let every soul stolen and kept in bondage by satan and his agents be liberated and set free today, by your power of salvation.

12.Holy Spirit divine, please, bring to my memory, every act of stealing, fraud, misappropriation and embezzlement of funds entrusted into my care and give me the wisdom as to the best way to restitute them in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Who Can Explain This!! / A Visible Vision Of Rapture / Christian Clerk Jailed For Refusing To Issue Gay Marriage Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.