Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,736 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano (1509 Views)

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by ThisisBuhari: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
May their souls RIP.

Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by missbehave247(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2015
Death is evil both un-avoidable, Sad enough RIP to them.

And to the poster below me am not introvert.

All desame better luck nexttime tongue
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
I don join jobless people de fight first to comment, seems like boys no smile for introvert again to the poster above you sure say you see the picture before booking space
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by DaBullIT(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
Death is a serial killer , unstopable monster , Taking Powerful men as if they are targets May they RIP

Meanwhile , i will stop taking photos with powerful people , I think Photos is death's list grin grin
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by ThisisBuhari: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2015
missbehave247:
cheesy
pls dont misbehave here.
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by Tallesty1(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Death is a serial killer , unstopable monster , Taking Powerful men as if they are targets May they RIP

Meanwhile , i will stop taking photos with powerful people , I think Photos is death's list grin grin
There's is no powerful man as far death is concerned.
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by Demmocrats(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Rip
www.
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by missbehave247(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2015
U'r not happy I posting on ur thrend tongue
ThisisBuhari:
pls dont misbehave here.
Re: Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano by tpiah01: 4:07am On Sep 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

why do you think so?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Written Another History Today / Full List Of Buhari’s 35 Appointments Since Becoming President Of Nigeria / Charles Okah Dies In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.